Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair though, I never congratulate my friends through social media - I just call them or visit. I think Alfie/Zoe mentioned this before as well in a video or on twitter or something - that if they don't congratulate someone on social media it doesn't necessarily mean they aren't friends anymore.

My guess is that Zoe just didn't want to go to London or go to Tan's birthdayparty because she didn't know anyone there
Was just going to say I think the birthday thing is a bit reading too much into it. Zoe might have called her for all we know.

Come on team Zoe, get rid of the loser please.

Reactions: 3
Was on youtube today and suggested video was Zoe's from 2015 and I watched it becuz bored, the difference in Zoe and Zoe and Alfie's relationship is crazy. If you watch a video for each year between 2015 -2019 (which I ended up doing) you can see them progressively falling out of love, find each more and more annoying, doing less things just the two of them and less things in general. Its quite sad really ... they need to call it quits! :cautious:

Reactions: 14
Was on youtube today and suggested video was Zoe's from 2015 and I watched it becuz bored, the difference in Zoe and Zoe and Alfie's relationship is crazy. If you watch a video for each year between 2015 -2019 (which I ended up doing) you can see them progressively falling out of love, find each more and more annoying, doing less things just the two of them and less things in general. Its quite sad really ... they need to call it quits! :cautious:
The thing is they did love each other and actually were a cute couple for the first few years and seemed really happy etc etc.Then the last couple of years it all seems to have went down hill and the dynamic has really changed and even though they share so little now it still come across evidently in videos/stories.

Not every relationship is supposed to last forever but they seem to be trying to make it last when in reality it was only supposed to be a ‘fun for a few years in their early 20s kind of relationship’😂

Reactions: 19
I think they were at their happiest when Zoe lived in that lovely flat on Brighton seafront. They looked at each other completely differently to now. I know relationships change but I bet they would not still be together if it wasn't for the Zalfie Brand (which anyone over the age of 12 really doesn't care about. Mind you do they even appeal to young teens anymore?).

Reactions: 16
Ok Zoe does have some annoying habits like always moaning that she can't do something or buying useless crap just as much as Alfie does and acting like a 5 year old! But apart from that I must be the only one to still like her. I think I watch her vlogs for her home. I would love a house like that even with the expensive furniture. I mean you live to your means and they have plenty of spare cash.. they have done extremely well out of the business. I don't get the feeling that they want to get married or have kids just yet. They do have let's face it a successful businesses to run.. if I'm honest they seem quite happy with their life at the moment.

Reactions: 1
Ok Zoe does have some annoying habits like always moaning that she can't do something or buying useless crap just as much as Alfie does and acting like a 5 year old! But apart from that I must be the only one to still like her. I think I watch her vlogs for her home. I would love a house like that even with the expensive furniture. I mean you live to your means and they have plenty of spare cash.. they have done extremely well out of the business. I don't get the feeling that they want to get married or have kids just yet. They do have let's face it a successful businesses to run.. if I'm honest they seem quite happy with their life at the moment.
Okay, I'd say hi Zoe but the not wanting marriage or kids right now. That's Alfie 101. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Least the pencil crayons are neat and colourful 😂😂 who even has bleeping pencil crayons in an office
I've got a pink pen... My desk is nowhere near that tidy though, it's covered in paperwork and sticky notes 😂😂

I wish I had time to colour 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know, I kind of think she does. She's dropped a few hints/comments to Alfie and seemed really interested when his mum was talking about those baby books, and Alfie just shuts them down completely or changes the subject. I imagine a lot of people she went to school with would probably be engaged/married/have kids already as well, as they're maybe dating someone their age or a little older. Not that everyone has to do those things at a certain age and everyone's timeline is different, but I think if she was with someone different maybe she'd be in that position now?

I don't know, I kind of think she does. She's dropped a few hints/comments to Alfie and seemed really interested when his mum was talking about those baby books, and Alfie just shuts them down completely or changes the subject. I imagine a lot of people she went to school with would probably be engaged/married/have kids already as well, as they're maybe dating someone their age or a little older. Not that everyone has to do those things at a certain age and everyone's timeline is different, but I think if she was with someone different maybe she'd be in that position now?
I see your point. I've not seen the video where they were talking about baby books I must of missed that video. In a way he seems more grown up then her sometimes if they discuss the matter of family he must be the sensible one he knows it's not right just yet

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see your point. I've not seen the video where they were talking about baby books I must of missed that video. In a way he seems more grown up then her sometimes if they discuss the matter of family he must be the sensible one he knows it's not right just yet
I’ve seen 5 year olds that are more grown up than Alfie Deyes. It’s alright saying ooooh but they’ve got a successful businesses. They became millionaires by getting lucky on YouTube. Since then they’ll have business advisors etc, do you think Alfie is actually sitting running the show in between all his savage hobbies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What successful businesses are you talking about?

Zoella Beauty is shutting down and the leftover products are gathering dust at Home Bargains, A to Z doesn't seem to do anything? and I would imagine they're literally bleeding money so that these two idiots can play big business boss babes. And surely you don't mean the Futures Elf tit where he can't even sell like 20 shirts. Just because a person says their business is successful, doesn't make it true.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My god, look at all that work being done on that switched off computer 🤨😯
How telling that 'a day in the office' is such a big deal she has to take a photo of it. Poor soul will have to spend a good few days lounging on the sofa sucking feebly on a pizza slice to get over the shock. Is Alfie ever at the office? He said he quite often conducts business meetings at a cafe as it is more informal. Even though they have a mansion (with offices), a spare house used as an office and oh AN ACTUAL OFFICE.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is a big difference between 22 (supposedly when Zoe and Alfie started dating) and 29. It doesn't surprise me that what Zoe wants at almost 30 is not what the same as she wanted at 22 years old. They need to stop wasting their time and call it quits. It's like they have grown comfortable being in a distant and cold relationship with each other. I know people who are divorced that have better chemistry with their exes than Zoe and Alfie lol.

What successful businesses are you talking about?

Zoella Beauty is shutting down and the leftover products are gathering dust at Home Bargains, A to Z doesn't seem to do anything? and I would imagine they're literally bleeding money so that these two idiots can play big business boss babes. And surely you don't mean the Futures Elf tit where he can't even sell like 20 shirts. Just because a person says their business is successful, doesn't make it true.
I've not said it successful without checking first. Zoella beauty made her money so it was successful. No idea why it's been shutting down. The A to Z creatives have contracts with some very big company's such as Samsung, Nutella, Royal Air Forces, so again that's success.

I’ve seen 5 year olds that are more grown up than Alfie Deyes. It’s alright saying ooooh but they’ve got a successful businesses. They became millionaires by getting lucky on YouTube. Since then they’ll have business advisors etc, do you think Alfie is actually sitting running the show in between all his savage hobbies
You don't become a millionaire just by YouTube. Or even sponsorships... Investment will help. They are only worth what estimated 6mill because of their business and homes. You have to put the work in even if you own the business yes there will be advisors but that's all they are they advise not run it for them

I will agree Alfie can be very childish but compared to Zoe sometimes he comes of as the more sensible one

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How telling that 'a day in the office' is such a big deal she has to take a photo of it. Poor soul will have to spend a good few days lounging on the sofa sucking feebly on a pizza slice to get over the shock. Is Alfie ever at the office? He said he quite often conducts business meetings at a cafe as it is more informal. Even though they have a mansion (with offices), a spare house used as an office and oh AN ACTUAL OFFICE.
It’s NOT. A.bleeping.MANSION. Alfie said so. 😂

I've not said it successful without checking first. Zoella beauty made her money so it was successful. No idea why it's been shutting down. The A to Z creatives have contracts with some very big company's such as Samsung, Nutella, Royal Air Forces, so again that's success.

You don't become a millionaire just by YouTube. Or even sponsorships... Investment will help. They are only worth what estimated 6mill because of their business and homes. You have to put the work in even if you own the business yes there will be advisors but that's all they are they advise not run it for them

I will agree Alfie can be very childish but compared to Zoe sometimes he comes of as the more sensible one
But it’s getting lucky on YouTube that made them millionaires. Some one put a book in front of Zoe and told her to put her name to it, same with the beauty products I’d guess, that then leads to Instagram where she’ll get £10k plus for a post. So yes ultimately it’s because they got lucky with youtube at the right place right time.

I could have bought bitcoins when they were a penny and now been a multi millionaire, does that make me a genius or just lucky. Just lucky

Sorry that I disagree but I think you’ve watched someone completely different to me. Gleam run Zoe don’t they? They are never in there offices they have staff running their business and keeping things ticking over whilst they film the odd blog to promote whatever shite the office sponsorship guy has set up for them. Let’s not be fooled by Alfie filling in a s club 3 form on their website which anyone could do just because he said it took a lot of organising.

The fact you think Alfie is sensible makes me wonder if you’re his mother 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s NOT. A.bleeping.MANSION. Alfie said so. 😂

But it’s getting lucky on YouTube that made them millionaires. Some one put a book in front of Zoe and told her to put her name to it, same with the beauty products I’d guess, that then leads to Instagram where she’ll get £10k plus for a post. So yes ultimately it’s because they got lucky with youtube at the right place right time.

I could have bought bitcoins when they were a penny and now been a multi millionaire, does that make me a genius or just lucky. Just lucky

Sorry that I disagree but I think you’ve watched someone completely different to me. Gleam run Zoe don’t they? They are never in there offices they have staff running their business and keeping things ticking over whilst they film the odd blog to promote whatever shite the office sponsorship guy has set up for them. Let’s not be fooled by Alfie filling in a s club 3 form on their website which anyone could do just because he said it took a lot of organising.

The fact you think Alfie is sensible makes me wonder if you’re his mother 😂😂😂
Your s club comment made me laugh...

You have you opinions, that Cool. But I said comparing Alfie to zoe, sometimes Alfie comes off as the more sensible one.

Gleam manage, not run. And yes their staff do run the businesses but to make sure it's still making them their money they still need to be included in big contracts and budget meetings. They still have company paper work that needs to be submitted for tax purposes so they still have a lot to do. I don't work for them but I know what's involved to keep a business running.

And I think the comment about the mansion was a sarcastic joke...

Also Bitcoin hasn't made anyone a millionaire. But will agree they did get lucky on YouTube with their following..

Reactions: 2

You have you opinions, that Cool. But I said comparing Alfie to zoe, sometimes Alfie comes off as the more sensible one.

Gleam manage, not run. And yes their staff do run the businesses but to make sure it's still making them their money they still need to be included in big contracts and budget meetings. They still have company paper work that needs to be submitted for tax purposes so they still have a lot to do. I don't work for them but I know what's involved to keep a business running.

Also Bitcoin hasn't made anyone a millionaire. But will agree they did get lucky on YouTube with their following..
The mansion comment was sarcastic taken from something said on the lamenapper and lamealex podcast/ not podcast

Bitcoin has made several millionaires of people
who got into it back in the day

I’m happy to agree to disagree on Alfie, we’re both entitled to opinions. Arguable Zoe is the better businesswomen by your argument and has been way more successful in business terms.

Reactions: 5

Why are you thinking so highly of them? They're literally known for scamming kids with their overpriced and underdeveloped merch and products.

And Alfie is no way mature or sensible, I don't know where you got that idea from. He spends all his money on stuff he uses once and is always eating food out(what most people would consider a luxury). He does minimal work, as seen with most things he's done recently, and over praises himself for it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.