Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that as Louise having a real pop at Stef. I don't think she's joking, reads to me like she really doesn't like it and is reminding him that he's a vlogger too (fair enough, really, lol).
She does kind of sound passive aggressive - which if she is being, I think it's a bit of an OTT response. Unless they tweet jabs at louise/vloggers all the time??

Reactions: 2
Ah sorry, I misread! I'm going to just blame pregnant brain 🙈🙈
I’m pregnant too so completely get it, don’t worry! 😂👍🏼

I read that as Louise having a real pop at Stef. I don't think she's joking, reads to me like she really doesn't like it and is reminding him that he's a vlogger too (fair enough, really, lol).
Nah they have a long-term fake beef, and it’s just part of that. They “roast” each other every so often, mainly Louise about Stef’s comments so I think they are friends. Something makes me think Stef took it too far with the Zoe comment though as normally Louise comes back with something. She hasn’t this time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think her arms look too skinny or is it just me?
She looks emaciated.

Also, as someone who spray tans people for a living, it doesn't look that good 🤷

Also also, does this witch pay for anything?! The cost of a spray tan, and then coming to your house and doing it for you, then not even paying?! Sounds so cheeky, and entitled. I hope she gave them a very big tip!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Personally I don’t think she looks emaciated, she just has no muscle, she has no definition at all, she’s basically skinny-fat. 😐

I don’t know what happened with Louise, obviously none of us do, but Zoe is Darcy’s godmum, Louise NEVER mentions if she’s sent her a birthday gift, Christmas gift, contacted her at all.
And she does mention if she received PR so I’m sure she’d throw in “Zoe sent a lovely gift for Darcy so thank you Zoe 🙄
If she’s honestly dumped the kid because of an argument with Louise she’s worse than I ever thought.

Reactions: 17
Zoe's arms do look skinny in the IG story but it's due to the upward angle and her massive 3x padded bra at work. Seriously, if you stood next to her bra, you would look tiny in comparison as well! That's how densely padded her bra is. In all seriousness, look at any of her recent full body-shots and those cankles of hers don't lie. She's just skinny-fat, as @Oohthedrama has mentioned.

Also, she hasn't mentioned her couch to 5k running bit at all this week. Did that go out the window when her mum left because we all know it isn't because of her oh-so-super-busy work schedule.

Not sure why she's bothering with a spray tan even if it's gifted. Fixing the outside is only temporary if she's not going to eat healthy or stick to an exercise routine but rather continue to ruin her body inside-out. Spray tan isn't going to hide those wrinkles and deep frown lines!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That picture she posted of her and Alfie saying ‘what a fookin hotty’ erm no he’s rank and looks like the creepy guy from ‘You’ on Netflix. Watch out creepy Alfie about 👀

Reactions: 7
That picture she posted of her and Alfie saying ‘what a fookin hotty’ erm no he’s rank and looks like the creepy guy from ‘You’ on Netflix. Watch out creepy Alfie about 👀
I think the guy from you is cute ( he was also in gossip girl)
Alfie is rank though. It’s his teeth and personality that do it though. He actually thinks he’s super hot and zoe is punching I reckon.

Reactions: 10
I think the guy from you is cute ( he was also in gossip girl)
Alfie is rank though. It’s his teeth and personality that do it though. He actually thinks he’s super hot and zoe is punching I reckon.
Penn Badgley, yep, I'm obsessed with him too. Haha.

But seriously, getting a spray tan or any fake tan is just going to cling to all the unhealthy bits. Not going to pan out well.

Reactions: 3
Give Zoe a few weeks and she will realise she is better off without Alfie. She needs time to process it and it’s likely that she will hang around until she is 30. I suspect she is already preparing herself to jump ship if nothing changes.

OT - I’m 29, I had a long term partner and it was going nowhere. I was going to wait until I turn 30 next year but we had a few weeks apart and PING, I woke up and realised.

Reactions: 3
Alfie is a gross toad. She’s a pretty girl she could do so much better. She’s just settled because it’s easy but I just cannot in any way see her having children with him or getting married. He’s so bleeping immature I wish she would wake up.

Zoe is back out running! Happy to see that. This time she brought Alfie along and she puts him to shame really 😂 she’s starting to become more fit than him and was killin’ it as Alfie drags behind complaining (as usual) about stitch. Dump his ass!!!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 22730

Zoe is back out running! Happy to see that. This time she brought Alfie along and she puts him to shame really 😂 she’s starting to become more fit than him and was killin’ it as Alfie drags behind complaining (as usual) about stitch. Dump his ass!!!!!! 😂😂😂
She’s on week 2 of her exercise program, and he’s had a gym for over a year, a personal trainer on and off, and he’s supposed to be coming to the end of a “90 day fitness/health challenge”. Pathetic really that the one that is supposedly more active is in that rough of shape.

Haha he was listening to Jayden Smith in his run. Savage bro.

He’s banged on and on about his fitness for a year and he can’t do the same as Zoe. She’s not even up to the 5k yet. Notice Zoe was just running and getting on with it and Alfie has to try and get content. Probably hoping that he’d be fine and she’d be moaning

Reactions: 6
LOL. I am glad Zoe is out running still and I may have lol'd at Alfie getting a stitch. Zoe is going to be in better shape than him. COME ON ZOE, DITCH HIM.

It was worse than that...he took her to a fancy jewellery shop to pick up her 'birthday surprise' and it was obvious Zoe thought it would be an engagement ring. I don't blame her for thinking that, he really led her on. Turned out to be a tacky looking necklace. I can't stand Zoe, I think she's an absolute wet wipe, but I did feel really sorry for her in that moment. Should looked so happy and excited in the uber and once she found out it wasn't a ring, her expression changed completely.

It's in this vlog:
Aahhh. I hadn't seen that before but it seemed SO cruel on Alfie's part. In the taxi, it was so obvious Zoe thought he was going to propose. The fact he booked the restaurant where Carrie got married made it seem even more likely. I felt so sorry for her.

Alfie’s 90 day training really paid off didn’t it? His cardio is worse than Zoe’s and this is the same guy who claims to use his garage gym, bouldering, drinks all those energy shots and pre-workout drinks, and did whatever the 90 day challenge was... and Princess Peahead who lives on the couch 90% of the time is better at running than Alfie. I feel like I’m watching a really bad reality show/game show where everyone is incredibly stupid and lazy and trying to out-do one another in that regard.

Oh I can’t wait for all the excuses from Horsie in his before and after 90 day challenge video.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.