Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the twitter minions even found it ridiculous that Joe & Dianne where there for her birthday and then the amusing posts started happening once the stump game was introduced. When the minions aren't being sycophants they can be quite amusing.

Screenshot_20190506-194616.png
Screenshot_20190506-193552.png
Screenshot_20190506-193713.png
Screenshot_20190506-193646.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
welp, today is the day i'm unfollowing zoe! I started watching her videos in 2012 and I wanted to be just like her. I was a totally devoted fan. I still kept watching even after she started declining in 2016 after letting the fame & wealth make her increasingly delusional and egotistic. i had hope that she would change for the better. However, she's proven herself to be almost completely incapable of change and her head is so far up her own butt that i don't think she'll ever be able to unwedge it. I don't love her and I don't dislike her anymore; i just don't care anymore because she's never going to change, to her own detriment.

gl zoe, hope you get your life together someday

Reactions: 10
Is there like some unwritten rule for their house that everyone who uses the downstairs bathroom needs to be surprised/scared when they come out? 🙄 ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Well if she wasn’t scummy enough making Joe and Dianne come out to Brighton for Dianne’s birthday, it turns out it was her grandfathers birthday too! They all could have gone there for a couples trip to see him and to celebrate both birthdays, but nope, had to accommodate the princess who refuses to leave her couch.

I just don’t get how she can be so selfish. I don’t have the best relationship with some of my family, but I still make the effort to go out for the big birthdays, you never know how much time you’ll have left.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
If you didn't know Zoe you would think "The boys" were her children (including Alfie)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Like, has she just slipped on Alfie's shoes (which if she has he owns two pairs of the same shoes cause he's wearing an identical pair) to go into the garden or is she genuinely choosing to wear shoes far too big?
Also what in God’s name is she wearing and why does she keep on putting her hair like that it makes her look so so old!!!

Reactions: 9
If you didn't know Zoe you would think "The boys" were her children (including Alfie)

Why does she always write like some cringey, 80s teen magazine journo? 😬 “delish” indeed. “Bad boys club” the other day. She 29!!!! TWENTY NINE!!! Zoe, grow the duck up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
^ She says to watch the stories showing her making the cake but I bet that end-result photo isn't hers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
zoe has set the bar so low that i thought nothing she does would surprise me, but making dianne travel to HER place to whack nails into a stump for her 30th birthday bc the princess is too lazy to put herself out- this is a whole other level. the bar is now officially on the ground lmao. wouldn't put it past her to make her employees work from her house so she doesn't have to go to the office... oh wait[emoji15] she's already done that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can sense another Zoe book, this time on life coaching. That will be fun to dissect like Cordially invited!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who’s this Sam Tompkins nob that’s suddenly appeared from nowhere. Was playing the guitar at s club 3 after party?

Anyway, he makes Alfie seem like a minor nob in comparison

Zoe’s instagram
I’ve had two skincare brands that I really wanted to try and to sell to you lately. Did I buy any of them: course not #gifted

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Also, I notice this majority of the time she’s talking or doing the open mouth laugh and I assume it’s gum, but I never really notice her chewing gum... so it’s like always there... IDK has anyone else ever noticed that? Maybe it’s a part of her tooth, or she just always has gum in her mouth. It’s a minor thing but for some reason it irks me 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.