Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for your service😂

She doesn’t even try to hide the fact that she’s a lazy witch anymore.She constantly contradicts herself saying she doesn’t like vlogging anymore as she prefers insta but before she was saying how she hates insta as it’s all fake and contrived🙄.And as you said she only vlogs when she has something to sell.According to social blade her views are at an all time low and hopefully they’ll continue to decline.
Insta is where the easy money is for her by just tagging her outfit or whatever other shite she’s shilling without actually having to film and edit blogs.

All this ‘it’s a more positive place’ stuff is just to talk her way into it

Yeah I was trying to weed out the fake who "knew Zoe"
To be fair it sounds quite an accurate portrayal ha

Reactions: 5

No, because the rest of us don’t give the dog free run to be in the bedroom or bathroom with us and climbing over clothes, towels and furniture.

I bet there is dog hair everywhere in that house, it will be gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 16086

No, because the rest of us don’t give the dog free run to be in the bedroom or bathroom with us and climbing over clothes, towels and furniture.

I bet there is dog hair everywhere in that house, it will be gross.
Right. We love our Frenchie a lot but we do not allow him on the furnishings such as sofas or beds. We chose to do that as we didn't want dog hair or smell on everything. If we want snuggles, we do have beanbags that we take upstairs, lol.

Reactions: 6
We all know she's doing IG stories because it's paying for those pizzas & plants. It's a 20 second job, from taking a crappy photo, writing a fake AF description and tagging #Affiliate #gifted

Also I think she smeared so much concealer on her whole face as her everyday makeup routine

z5.png

z3.png

For her product launch, they have a fresh fruits smoothie table and another table of sweets, exactly how she has ALL her house parties. Lots & lots & lots of sweets, which at the end.....probably all ends up into the landfill

and is it me or is this really embarrassing that every product launch she has, is basically just a company party , with her own staff and a ton of sweets and their dogs and.....

no guests no... excitement.. you can do the next party with no thinking at all

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
We all know she's doing IG stories because it's paying for those pizzas & plants. It's a 20 second job, from taking a crappy photo, writing a fake AF description and tagging #Affiliate #gifted

Also I think she smeared so much concealer on her whole face as her everyday makeup routine
View attachment 16098
View attachment 16099

View attachment 16101

For her product launch, they have a fresh fruits smoothie table and another table of sweets, exactly how she has ALL her house parties. Lots & lots & lots of sweets, which at the end.....probably all ends up into the landfill
View attachment 16103

and is it me or is this really embarrassing that every product launch she has, is basically just a company party , with her own staff and a ton of sweets and their dogs and.....

no guests no... excitement.. you can do the next party with no thinking at all
Her makeup doesn't look good in the new vlog. It seems really heavy and ages her.

Reactions: 6
I haven't seen a photo of hers in years ( I don't do YT much) and I'm kinda shocked at how old and "haggard" she looks. If she's still living on pizzas, sweets and nandos, she is a good ad for chucking down a green juice a couple of times a week, eeek!

Reactions: 10
I haven't seen a photo of hers in years ( I don't do YT much) and I'm kinda shocked at how old and "haggard" she looks. If she's still living on pizzas, sweets and nandos, she is a good ad for chucking down a green juice a couple of times a week, eeek!
I honestly don’t know how she manages to eat the constant shite she does and not feel like crap. Her constant “illnesses” and stewing on the sofa suggest she doesn’t have much get up an go. But she should be practically comatose from carb overload.

I’m not the healthiest person in the world, I don’t eat perfectly and I should do more exercise, but I’m not terrible. I eat fruit and veg everyday and drink water blah blah blah. I had one day on the weekend where I ate nothin but shite, snacking junk sweets, chocolate, crisps, crap etc. All day. And Christ I felt awful. I mean truly awful, my body was screaming out for a bit of fruit, and that was after one day. I don’t know how she can only eat tit endlessly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Yel

Chickens coming home to roost

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t know how she manages to eat the constant shite she does and not feel like crap. Her constant “illnesses” and stewing on the sofa suggest she doesn’t have much get up an go. But she should be practically comatose from carb overload.

I’m not the healthiest person in the world, I don’t eat perfectly and I should do more exercise, but I’m not terrible. I eat fruit and veg everyday and drink water blah blah blah. I had one day on the weekend where I ate nothin but shite, snacking junk sweets, chocolate, crisps, crap etc. All day. And Christ I felt awful. I mean truly awful, my body was scraming out for a bit of fruit, and that was after one day. I don’t know how she can only eat tit endlessly.
This. I don't get how she can even function with all the garbage she eats constantly. And she always brings up her 'migraines'. The last time she mentioned her 'migraine' on IG, she was in a brightly-lit room, in front of her laptop, and with a full face of makeup. I rarely get migraines but when I do get them, the last thing I'm doing is being in a bright room and on my laptop doing online shopping. She's feeling poorly because of her poor food choices and sedentary lifestyle. Even the stuff she bakes from scratch is chock full of sugar. It's as if to Zoe, it doesn't constitute as a meal unless there is tons of sugar on it or if it's pizza-- which is her only fruit and veg intake lbr. I get when you were younger and eating junk food was all the rage but as you get older it's not as 'cool' to eat crap all the time. In fact, it's an added bonus when you can actually cook and be a functional adult.

She really never left her teenage years behind. It's really sad to see a 29 y/o and her 25 y/o bf trying to re-live their childhood over and over again. There are just no words.

Reactions: 14
She really never left her teenage years behind. It's really sad to see a 29 y/o and her 25 y/o bf trying to re-live their childhood over and over again. There are just no words.
People always talk about how Alfie isn’t ready for kids yet but the truth is neither is Zoe.I can’t imagine her handling 24/7 chaos,putting someone else’s needs before her own,no sleep,screaming baby and all that whilst looking after her eldest child Alfie.

Reactions: 14
Zoella #5 - her biological clock is knocking on her door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
People always talk about how Alfie isn’t ready for kids yet but the truth is neither is Zoe.I can’t imagine her handling 24/7 chaos,putting someone else’s needs before her own,no sleep,screaming baby and all that whilst looking after her eldest child Alfie.
She has stagnated and it is so sad. I used to really, really like Zoe even up until a few years ago. But she has obviously started to dislike Youtube. I wish she would focus it on something she enjoys such as interior. I feel like this is said every few months but it would do her so much good to break up with Alfie Peter Pan Deyes. She should move back to Wiltshire and spend time with her family and real friends.

Chickens coming home to roost
Yeah that's cute at 22, now it really seems like they're in a boring version of "Groundhog day" (which may actually be like the movie, as I'm not sure how well it aged :D)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.