Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really dont know how zoe puts up with man child alfie. she has no back bone
They are both as bad as each other, they are really toxic for each other. They need to go their separate ways for their own good. They might actually be forced to mature and grow up then.

Reactions: 15
They are both as bad as each other, they are really toxic for each other. They need to go their separate ways for their own good. They might actually be forced to mature and grow up then.
I can’t see them actually splitting up though.Like every year the kids think they’ll get engaged and we think they’ll break up and every year neither of those things happen,they just seem to be existing year on year whilst not moving forward in their relationship.

Reactions: 17
I can’t see them actually splitting up though.Like every year the kids think they’ll get engaged and we think they’ll break up and every year neither of those things happen,they just seem to be existing year on year whilst not moving forward in their relationship.
I agree. They need to break up but are so comfortable in their monotony and whatever pointless existence they have, both encouraging each other to do nothing new and waste their life and money, they won’t do it.

Reactions: 3
I recently asked if everything she posts on her own insta page and the Zoella page is an affiliate link bc it’s boring and everything with her is an ad she has no shame. Can’t wait to be attacked by her loyal fans lol

I think if they do, it'll be Alfie but he'll want to make sure he's either: got a new gf lined up, or got a new life lined up i.e joining some crew in London of young single male ~influencers/creators.

Reactions: 10
All his YouTube mates he’s gonna get to skate that ramp can probably sue him if they injure themselves 😂 would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would personally be highly embarrassed to admit to people at the age of 29 that my other half has set up a skate ramp in the garden 😂 literally WHY is she allowing this 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would personally be highly embarrassed to admit to people at the age of 29 that my other half has set up a skate ramp in the garden 😂 literally WHY is she allowing this 🙄
because she doesn’t want to be alone

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the neighbours are sick of them yet, I know I would be! I can't stand men trying to be teenagers, it makes me cringe!! Alfie needs to grow the hell up!

Reactions: 15
Its not in their back garden its in his office back garden so I guess she doesn't really have much of a say about what he does there.
This whole half pipe thing is so embarrassing they are grown men acting like teenagers. Its also such an eyesore. Its going to be hard to ignore next month when hes over it. He can't skate all that well and by the time his friends have driven to his house they could have been to numerous skate parks.

It reminds me of his gym that rarely gets used and how he said that his friends and family would be using it. Why when its safer in an actual gym with professionals around to help.

I also just realised this is Zoes thread but im going to still post this here

Reactions: 10
Its not in their back garden its in his office back garden so I guess she doesn't really have much of a say about what he does there.
This whole half pipe thing is so embarrassing they are grown men acting like teenagers. Its also such an eyesore. Its going to be hard to ignore next month when hes over it. He can't skate all that well and by the time his friends have driven to his house they could have been to numerous skate parks.

It reminds me of his gym that rarely gets used and how he said that his friends and family would be using it. Why when its safer in an actual gym with professionals around to help.

I also just realised this is Zoes thread but im going to still post this here
You bring up a really good point, why would they be going there when if their goal was to go to a skate park they could have made it to other, much larger ones, quicker.

Unless they're just trying to siphon success off Alfie and are up themselves and just want to be featured in videos. Why else.

Sorry, back to Zoe, I really forgot this was her thread for a sec

Reactions: 4
You bring up a really good point, why would they be going there when if their goal was to go to a skate park they could have made it to other, much larger ones, quicker.

Unless they're just trying to siphon success off Alfie and are up themselves and just want to be featured in videos. Why else.

Sorry, back to Zoe, I really forgot this was her thread for a sec
They both come hand in hand in terms of stupidity levels so I wouldn't be too worried about the threads myself honestly 😂

Maybe he gave her a talking to, like "my garden, my rules..if you don't like it, I'll leave". Poor girl. I've seen a few vlogs of hers where she complains on camera and him in the background just not giving a toss...maybe it's less her not having an opinion, and more him just not caring about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Isn’t the rumour that it’s actually Zoe’s house though? He’d have his half pipe and all his other belongings packed ready to send him back to mummies if it was me.

Isn’t the rumour that it’s actually Zoe’s house though? He’d have his half pipe and all his other belongings packed ready to send him back to mummies if it was me.
I think the rumours is the big house is Zoe’s, but I can’t imagine she’d buy the spare house as well, that was always supposed to be Alfie’s office so he should’ve bought it himself. I do wonder whether he ever got permission to use the spare house as business space. Because he had staff coming consistently if would’ve needed permissions to do so legally.

Reactions: 13
I think the rumours is the big house is Zoe’s, but I can’t imagine she’d buy the spare house as well, that was always supposed to be Alfie’s office so he should’ve bought it himself. I do wonder whether he ever got permission to use the spare house as business space. Because he had staff coming consistently if would’ve needed permissions to do so legally.
I doubt he even knows he would need permission. Also would he have to pay extra tax or money to use it as an office? Cause if so I defo doubt he would sought permission.

Reactions: 2
I doubt he even knows he would need permission. Also would he have to pay extra tax or money to use it as an office? Cause if so I defo doubt he would sought permission.
The expenses on the house he could make as business expenses so would be tax deductible.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.