Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I see Zoe posting old photos of Tan I wonder if she does it to show Tan was bigger and to remind everyone she hasn't always been the skinny mini she is now. Maybe I'm reaching but it never seems to be coming from a kind place...:unsure:
She's siding with Tan as there's more to gain. She can get Tanya to come and make her feel like Zoella 2013 and act superior.

Reactions: 12
Don't know if you guys saw this yet. Sorry to change the subject back to Zoe's awful hair, but I find it kind of hilarious that Alfie got so many messages about it from the minions, he felt he had to justify it on his video from the other day lmao
Screenshot_20190501_201144.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
let's start a Gofundme for her hair

View attachment 14688

The universe is sending her a signal
GOOD GRIEF, JAB (get over your) FEAR (and) TRADE HIM (ALFIE) for a SIR (I take it the universe meant it as a real man)
View attachment 14689 how many lunch & tea breaks do you think everyone at the office gets
i love how in every post, vlog they make public, they alwaysssss have to go on and on how busy and hard working they are, but in reality no one who works hard has time for daily mid day game session that take hours away, 10 different hobbies that you never commit to and binge watching netflix. they never worked hard a day in their lives, in-fact, i dont think they actually know what a job is. i just about squeeze an 1.20mins in at the gym a day, and my husband had to give up his hobbies because work takes up so much time. And to take up this many hobbies, hang out with the same guys and play board games as your highlight on the week only means that he's unfulfilled in his life and desperately seeking some meaning by filling his days activities. as the stepbrother quote goes "so much room for activities"

‘Starting the day with a gifted brow appointment’
Why the duck do they accept freebies for something that costs about £15. My salon is only £13 including lash tint and they are fab. It’s tight as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i love how in every post, vlog they make public, they alwaysssss have to go on and on how busy and hard working they are, but in reality no one who works hard has time for daily mid day game session that take hours away, 10 different hobbies that you never commit to and binge watching netflix. they never worked hard a day in their lives,
Yup I have to sneakily come on Tattle and have a rant whilst 'brewing up' which is ridiculous as I work from home; but I am actually busy in an actual real job.

Reactions: 6
I literally go to the same brow person - its like 15 quid!! I would never accept it as a gift if I were as wealthy as Zoe - you could pay and STILL promote her if you were a decent person...

I literally go to the same brow person - its like 15 quid!! I would never accept it as a gift if I were as wealthy as Zoe - you could pay and STILL promote her if you were a decent person...
Poppy went too.. Poppy can't pay, though Zoe definitely can pay 30 quid

Reactions: 8
I was thinking how much of a dick I would feel if I was a millionaire accepting a free eyebrow treatment every month from a salon.
It makes me cringe thinking of it!

Reactions: 37
i truly cannot comprehend the stinginess of those lot. with their social media following, a quick promo could make the world of a difference for a small business but NO. stingy and selfish zoe wouldnt do anything that doesnt benefit her. i wonder does money change the composition of the brain???

Reactions: 6
It infuriates me when they have free meals and takeaways.
There’s homeless shows on BBC3 filmed in Brighton and these greedy c**** just take take take.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Also Zooella on IG:
Hey guys I've downloaded another APP
(THOUGH I'VE abandoned my YouTube)
for you guys who've been asking me about my outfits and stuff since I'm sharing so much now on IG...

(You know I'm busy but I can use another APP BECAUSE I love my fans you all... NOT)

AND OH YES IT'S AFFILIATE (after 3 stories of it)

She posted 5 stories for it. how much $ did she get

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't wear any of the outfits she flings together to be honest. Most of it looks like it's from a market stall or jumble sale. She's hardly a fashion icon🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.