Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those types of photos make me LOL - so clearly she set up her phone on timer, and got into position, then got out of the 'work' situation to filter and post the work photo. What is this life?!

A fashion/cancer blogger took over the Zoella stories recently, seemed so out of the blue. Since when was that something she used her space for?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see zoe on kylie cosmetics instagram story? I dont like bringing up peoples looks however she looks old and withered, does she smoke cigarettes?? Also you couldn't even see what she was doing because she had a filter and speeded up the video...

Did anyone see zoe on kylie cosmetics instagram story? I dont like bringing up peoples looks however she looks old and withered, does she smoke cigarettes?? Also you couldn't even see what she was doing because she had a filter and speeded up the video...
The thing is that she is 29 and due to her being so slim her face does looks gaunt and not babyfaced anymore. I think she should own it and accept that she is getting older and is a full blown woman, instead she does them big doe eyes, head tilt and grinch smile, trying to be cute and 18. Its embarrassing. Just smile normally woman! You don't look cute. You look like a 30 year old trying to be 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s stuck living in the past for some reason.When she said she was happiest when she was 22/23,that told me everything I needed to know.

Reactions: 5
@Alightened yup in the time warp they just keep doing the exact same thing

af.png

how much marks would you give Nalahhhh?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just dry heaved at her making everyone fake compliment each other in the office.

I’d quit honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just dry heaved at her making everyone fake compliment each other in the office.

I’d quit honestly.
It really is just a daycare centre for her and Alfie to get out of the house whenever they feel like it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder how much work actually gets done in the office, I mean ... do the actual professionals that work with/manage them take their work home to do it there? Or take it back to Gleam or where ever they came from to complete it in a more peaceful and professional environment?

Reactions: 6
I wonder how much work actually gets done in the office, I mean ... do the actual professionals that work with/manage them take their work home to do it there? Or take it back to Gleam or where ever they came from to complete it in a more peaceful and professional environment?
Also - what are they even supposed to be doing there??? Zoe has NOTHING going on now. What’s Alfie doing? Picking up projects and dropping them five minutes later. Maybe his “sick merch” but I mean ??? What else

Reactions: 12
Her and Poppy are off for a free hair dresser trip today.

She also writes her name on plugs so Alfie doesn’t steal them? Totally ‘brozone’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn’t it originally supposed to be a management company but they haven’t actually signed anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t it originally supposed to be a management company but they haven’t actually signed anyone
Who knows. They never really made it clear what A to Z was going to try and be. It's like they wanted to form a company, but didn't know what they wanted it to do. They just wanted to seem like boss business people. Actually, they just look like lazy idiots because they never go to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it was only ever about Alfie's ego now he's a bUsInEsS MaN, Zoe it kinda suited as she was employing more staff to do her accounts and they won't fit in the home office.

Reactions: 2
I think it was only ever about Alfie's ego now he's a bUsInEsS MaN, Zoe it kinda suited as she was employing more staff to do her accounts and they won't fit in the home office.
I got the feeling that originally it was meant to be a bit like caspars company influencer? Like a space to find new talent, then the talent can come and hang out/ use your offices etc

Last about as long as Alfie’s 90 day challenge. I licheeerrally cannot bleeping wait to see him canoe for 8 days straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I got the feeling that originally it was meant to be a bit like caspars company influencer? Like a space to find new talent, then the talent can come and hang out/ use your offices etc

Last about as long as Alfie’s 90 day challenge. I licheeerrally cannot bleeping wait to see him canoe for 8 days straight.
I don’t follow Caspar closely but Influencer has grown massively in the space of a year and it seems like a pretty successful company with an actual body of staff.Whereas Alfie essentially just pays his friends to hang out with him and the ‘office’ is a smokescreen so it looks like they actually work.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.