Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys! I usually never post and just lurk but came across this and thought it was so funny. I don't know how many of you guys watch the sidemen but in this video they play a game family fortune-style and ask for "dead youtube channels" and one of them mentions Zoella :sneaky:

Think it was Joe Weller, not Zoella

Still trying to hawk her colour pop makeup with swipe ups, they must have a tit load they can't sell. She forgot to put the #AD that the CMA say you need even if it's your own product.

Most of the items were labelled as gifted in her makeup today - I bet they all were or come under AD in the guidelines.

It's embarrassing to be fabulously wealthy and advertise to your plebian followers that you don't pay for it.

Reactions: 4
Still trying to hawk her colour pop makeup with swipe ups, they must have a tit load they can't sell. She forgot to put the #AD that the CMA say you need even if it's your own product.

Most of the items were labelled as gifted in her makeup today - I bet they all were or come under AD in the guidelines.

It's embarrassing to be fabulously wealthy and advertise to your plebian followers that you don't pay for it.
View attachment 13526
her eyebrows though holy moly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what I don't understand about Zoe is why the heck she didn't document her house reno. It was clearly something interesting that kept her occupied for years yet she made no videos about the process. Even if she made them and then uploaded the series after she moved in?

Reactions: 16
You know what I don't understand about Zoe is why the heck she didn't document her house reno. It was clearly something interesting that kept her occupied for years yet she made no videos about the process. Even if she made them and then uploaded the series after she moved in?
Possibly because all she did was pin some stuff and pointed to pictures in a magazine that she liked. They no doubt had a project manager to sort it all and just them turning up every couple of weeks wouldn't make good content.

Wouldn't help her brand either showing an expensive house that they got refurbed.

She's so over creating "content" anyway. The brainstorming she did a few years ago seems like the most she's done in ages.

Reactions: 14
"Eyeshadow time" from a barely touched palette... amazing.

Here, let me show you how little I use my own products. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Updated it to make it more accurate
She can’t even be working by her standards. She has nothing going on now. She’s not uploading, she’s not blogging, she hasnt got product ranges to pick colours for, she hasn’t got anything to work on, she hasnt got another book to write. What can she possibly be working on? Trying to steal the Chelsea Flower Show gig from Joe for Chewton Glen?

Reactions: 6
She can't even be sorting out her mp3s. Remember when that was a weekend of work

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can't even be sorting out her mp3s. Remember when that was a weekend of work
Organising all the illegally downloaded music into albums, uploading it on to iTunes and even adding the album artwork. I can’t be the only one who took it to extremes like that back in the day?

Maybe she is organising her list of pizza takeaways. Which ones are best for freebies, which ones are best for chances of getting a ad. Which ones have the least tomato sauce on because get that healthy(ish) fruit away, she only wants the beige carbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's growing bigger sunflowers than Louise, is what she's doing! 👀🌻🌻 Who will win? Flower feud!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's growing bigger sunflowers than Louise, is what she's doing! 👀🌻🌻 Who will win? Flower feud!
Well I would hope Zoe’s are bigger, becuase I expect the gardeners we know Zalfie employ will be told to make sure they grow well and are looked after properly. As far as I’m aware, gardener is one thing Louise is yet to employ.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I would hope Zoe’s are bigger, becuase I expect the gardeners we know Zalfie employ will be told to make sure they grow well and are looked after properly. As far as I’m aware, gardener is one thing Louise is yet to employ.
True! 😂 Maybe now she's had her path done though? Why is Zoe even growing them? It's a little kid thing! Mind you.....!

Reactions: 2
True! 😂 Maybe now she's had her path done though? Why is Zoe even growing them? It's a little kid thing! Mind you.....!
Actually it’s nice to see her trying to grow something. I have a feeling her mother influenced that. Gardening is not a “little kid thing” lol I know plenty of grown adults who grow sunflowers, myself included. Having a garden and taking care of it properly is a very adult thing to do.
It would be nice to see her follow in her mother’s footsteps growing flowers and food, her mother’s garden is beautiful! I don’t think Zoe at this point has enough patience or commitment to have a garden she tends to herself, it is a lot of work! Like mentioned it’ll be the gardeners job but at least she’s attempting to grow something herself.

Reactions: 25
Before someone jumps in to say they're bored of the gardening argument, I'm quite sure the original point was that sunflower seeds are one of the easiest ways to get kids interested in gardening as they're easy to plant and are quick to grow for kids to see the difference, etc. I think that's all that was meant.

Reactions: 9
My kids bring a sunflower seed in a pot home from school every damn year 😂 it’s definitely a kid thing! “Now come on little Zoe ... what do plants need?”

Reactions: 6
Before someone jumps in to say they're bored of the gardening argument, I'm quite sure the original point was that sunflower seeds are one of the easiest ways to get kids interested in gardening as they're easy to plant and are quick to grow for kids to see the difference, etc. I think that's all that was meant.
Thanks, that's absolutely what I meant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.