Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't know who inthefrow was - watched 39 seconds and don't want to know who she is.... Gleam know how to pick them hey

"Last year, she went on 36 trips, often gifted by PRs, on which her photographer boyfriend Alex (@harrison) took pictures of her in Venetian gondolas and St Lucian waterfalls."

Okay this new Gleam girl got 36 PR trips last year - no way Zoe and Alfie (when he was with Gleam) doesn't get offered these chances and instead choose to sit on the sofa eating pizza/nandos/donuts

Reactions: 14
Zoe, tattle are here to help you out.
101 ways to avoid loosing face when you’re sinking like the titanic.

- Numbers don’t matter,
- it’s quality over quantity,
- my audience are older now and have grown with me.
- I’m producing content I love and can be proud of so numbers will drop because it’s not “monthly favourites” and “what’s in my bag”
- I don’t upload as much so my numbers will suffer but I’m focusing on oThEr PRoJeCtS 😂😂
- YouTube and Instagram are changing their algorithms and it’s effectin everyone.
- People don’t watch on a Tuesday or when there’s a full moon.
- I prefer a smaller audience I can connect with even though I’m better than everyone.

Choose at least 2 excuses a month and include in 68 minute vlog with your puppies mark and narrrrhla.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Didn't know who inthefrow was - watched 39 seconds and don't want to know who she is.... Gleam know how to pick them hey

"Last year, she went on 36 trips, often gifted by PRs, on which her photographer boyfriend Alex (@harrison) took pictures of her in Venetian gondolas and St Lucian waterfalls."

Okay this new Gleam girl got 36 PR trips last year - no way Zoe and Alfie (when he was with Gleam) doesn't get offered these chances and instead choose to sit on the sofa eating pizza/nandos/donuts
Inthefrow has been around for years.

Reactions: 1
Oh okay sorry. Still, Zoe is queen of Gleam so would have gotten so many opportunities she’s passed up over the years
They’re a very different kind of influencer, Victoria is annoying AF but she’s a bloodhound when it comes to press trips and opportunities and she’s done amazing brand deals. Can’t deny that.
Zoe, watches Harry Potter. (It’s just hit me that Alfie dressing up as Harry Potter is all kinds of weird,
wonder if he keeps the costume on 🤨)

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Zoe’s back home as she’s a bridesmaid at her friends wedding and it’s the hen do/bridal shower

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Zoe’s back home as she’s a bridesmaid at her friends wedding and it’s the hen do/bridal shower
Bloody hell. I hope she’s not chief hen and been left in charge of organising it.

I’ve been to some hen do’s but non of them involved watching Elf and eating pizza before turning in at 9pm

Alfie on the phone to top shop begging for a suit for the wedding already no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I searched her tagged photos to see it.

Yep, looks tit, round someone’s house and half of them in cosy slippers 😂

I don’t usually comment on her appearance as there is plenty of other tit she does, but she looks so tiny compared to everyone else there.

Reactions: 3
Errrr, where are her shoes?! :s no one else in that photo is barefoot, her feet will be manky on that decking!

Reactions: 1
just who did she offend at Colourpop for them to not even bother to photoshop the heck out of that photo

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.