Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ VERY telling. When she was 22/23 she was still moving forward with life and doing age-expected things. Since then...she's tried to "freeze time" and stay in the glory days, but instead just stunted her personal growth.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 10027

Mhm... she definitely has a peek every now and then. Stop lyin Zoe 😂
God I dislike her answer and attitude.
She is only one year younger than me and she was def an internet girl, hence why she started a blog.

I know early 2000s I stopped using forums because the internet was an actual scary place. Where we had anonymity, but if you posted an opinion that didn’t go along with a certain person your whole life would be outed, example Boxy. She wasn’t some blogger/vlogger showing her life or house but the internet got her home, parents, school details.
I was part of a forum where they would doxx your tit dare you not comply with the ‘popular’ posters.

These snowflake influencers show how privileged and out of touch they are, not only with the monetary bracket they live in, but the bubble and reality of internet they are in.
Grow up Zoe Sugg. We came up in a much scarier time of the internet. Thanks to you and people like you we now live in 1984 times we’re we self regulate each other and are not allowed to have a dissenting opinion on anyone.

God, it makes me annoyed. I hope she get figuratively fucked up the ass with no lube.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I think she definitely has a peek, if she’s doing so little in her life she needs to burn energy somehow and that comes out in hating people who dared have a different opinion to her.

Reactions: 3
Erm yeah pretty sure I wouldn't go looking on a gossip site to read about myself if I was famous. Can't see why that's hard to believe for some of you. Would you engage with this tit if you were Zoe? That would be super self-destructive and I recommend therapy. ;)

Erm yeah pretty sure I wouldn't go looking on a gossip site to read about myself if I was famous. Can't see why that's hard to believe for some of you. Would you engage with this tit if you were Zoe? That would be super self-destructive and I recommend therapy. ;)
It’s not that straightforward though; Zoe is a brand in herself, so it isn’t just a personal issue. She literally earns a living from being her. From a business perspective it would make sense to do market research and see what opinions are being publicly voiced.

Reactions: 15

Yel

Wasn't it vlogging while driving people complained about? If using your phone is 6 points using a camera with a self facing screen should be the same.

She never takes on board genuine criticism to improve herself and paints it all as the evil media out for her.

And still laughing about it now? Grow up.

Screenshot_20190403-124033.jpg

Reactions: 6
Wasn't it vlogging while driving people complained about? If using your phone is 6 points using a camera with a self facing screen should be the same.

She never takes on board genuine criticism to improve herself and paints it all as the evil media out for her.

And still laughing about it now? Grow up.

View attachment 10122
‘Anything for those clicks’
Yep; exactly what your boyfriend does ZoZo

Also outed Alfie as a liar, he kept saying last year they were refilming the sims and wanted a backlog of episodes before they started releasing them...... hmmmmmm okay then....

I’m living for this Q and A 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She must take a shower only once a month or something. I have never known or heard of an adult who takes baths so often!

Also outed Alfie as a liar, he kept saying last year they were refilming the sims and wanted a backlog of episodes before they started releasing them...... hmmmmmm okay then....

I’m living for this Q and A 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 “ very strong & accusational word to throw around!”
Defensive much? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

I’m living for this Q and A [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Ohhh ZoZo did the guinea pig comment rattle you. Lol lol

We know you neglected them
You know you neglected them

Stop lying

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must take a shower only once a month or something. I have never known or heard of an adult who takes baths so often!

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] “ very strong & accusational word to throw around!”
Defensive much? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
That comment was 8 HOURS AGO and Zoe found it and responded???
[emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That comment was 8 HOURS AGO and Zoe found it and responded???
[emoji23][emoji23]
She can’t face the facts that everyone knows are true, just own up to it Zoeeeee. Defensive comments like that just make her look so bad. Not doing a damn thing for her already shambled reputation 🤪

Reactions: 12
I actually can’t deal with her anymore.The sooner these last view videos dry up and she disappears the better.And what’s this website going to be about?Nobody has websites anymore

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.