Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Joes been back to Wiltshire 3 times in March alone,I think that’s more than Zoe goes in a whole year.I still don’t know the last time she went home as the last time I can think of is her grandads birthday in May and I refuse to believe that the last time she seen her family was almost a whole year ago.

This is going to sound weird but I think Zoe likes the ‘aesthetic’ of Alfie’s family ie the married mum and dad 2 kids,live by the seaside all one big happy family.Whereas her own family are just normal everyday country folk,there’s her divorced parents,the slightly weird aunt and uncle,elderly grandparents,no kids in the family etc.It was like when her dads side of the family all went up to Blackpool to see Joe in strictly and Joe started tearing up at the end,like when have we ever seen Zoe been involved/care about her family as much as she says she a family gal she couldn’t give less of a tit if she tried.
I honestly think Dianne has seen them more than Zoe has, and she’s only been on the scene 6 months!

I also noticed she didn’t participate in the mother’s day questionnaire(?) on the Zoella account stories - probably because she has no idea what her mum likes or has no memories with her. Sad.

Reactions: 10
I would choose to go as Baby Spice/ Britney Spears/ Christina Aguilera.

blonde hair, boobs outflowing outfit. She could have started singing, HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME or Genie in a Bottle to Alf, and blow out her candles wishing for a baby
BRILLIANT! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I know this is going to sound awful but seeing the contrast between Zoe and Joe (in how they visit their families) really makes me stop and think, tbh I’ve always been a bit of a ‘Zoe’ don’t visit my extended family as much as I should... :oops: somehow, seeing it laid out, seeing people talk about it, comparing her to Joe - makes me want to strive more to be a ‘joe’ compared to a Zoe in future!

Reactions: 21
I know this is going to sound awful but seeing the contrast between Zoe and Joe (in how they visit their families) really makes me stop and think, tbh I’ve always been a bit of a ‘Zoe’ don’t visit my extended family as much as I should... :oops: somehow, seeing it laid out, seeing people talk about it, comparing her to Joe - makes me want to strive more to be a ‘joe’ compared to a Zoe in future!
Well at least you are changing.
My ex use to be a Zoe and it wasn't until his mum got seriously ill He realised the changed needed to happen

It does make you think why Zoe doesn't visit her family. I know she was hurt by her parent divorce and now wants to be part of Alfies family cause she views them as perfect.

But it is so strange that she has 3 living grandparents and yet never visits or talks about them. They aren't going to be around forever and the fact she just ignores their existence is horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It does make you think why Zoe doesn't visit her family. I know she was hurt by her parent divorce and now wants to be part of Alfies family cause she views them as perfect.

But it is so strange that she has 3 living grandparents and yet never visits or talks about them. They aren't going to be around forever and the fact she just ignores their existence is horrible.
She was still really close to her dad when she first moved to Brighton , yet there was no mention of her mum. She then seemed to switch from her dad to her mum ... now there isn’t much mention of her mum either. I feel so sorry for her grandparents !

Reactions: 4
She was still really close to her dad when she first moved to Brighton , yet there was no mention of her mum. She then seemed to switch from her dad to her mum ... now there isn’t much mention of her mum either. I feel so sorry for her grandparents !
I do think she sees her mum fairly regularly but that’s only because she goes to Brighton.Its the same with Joe he always has to go to her,those are literally the only two family members she sees

I’m not sure why people are surprised that Zoe doesn’t see her family, I can’t think of one person that she makes an effort for. They all have to come to her.

Reactions: 5
Joe got the train to see his mum, Zoe could have driven one of two cars she owns, but no far too much effort for her to bother

Reactions: 12
Joe got the train to see his mum, Zoe could have driven one of two cars she owns, but no far too much effort for her to bother
She'd rather be with the boring Deyes family. They'll have had a really savage day playing cards after their Sunday roast🙄😴

Reactions: 14
So on the Zoella Instagram account all the girls in the office are talking about advice from mom, memories with mom, funniest moments, etc. And Zoe is conveniently not contributing to any of the lists.

Reactions: 4
I hate defending Zoe, but we have no idea what their family dynamic is. Like, on the surface my Mum is great, but behind the scenes she does a lot of horrible things to me and gaslights me when I confront her about them.

I know we’re only gossiping here. Speculation is fun. But just wanted to make the point that not everybody has a good relationship with their parents.

Reactions: 29
I hate defending Zoe, but we have no idea what their family dynamic is. Like, on the surface my Mum is great, but behind the scenes she does a lot of horrible things to me and gaslights me when I confront her about them.

I know we’re only gossiping here. Speculation is fun. But just wanted to make the point that not everybody has a good relationship with their parents.
I agree. I love my Mum but she has some personality traits which hugely clash with mine. I don’t gush over her or make a fuss of her on social media and that’s fine. Well, to me it is. She’s probably pissed off.

Reactions: 19

She probably just sends them loads of money or expensive gifts and thinks that makes her a good person. Then they'd all feel guilty to call her out because she bought them such extraordinarily extravagant stuff & they feel "indebted" towards her.

I agree. I don’t ever really see my grandparents because we’re not close (and they’ve been horrible to my mum in the past). I see them maybe once, twice a year. Any more than that would be uncomfortable and honestly unbearable. Possibly Zoe doesn’t get on with her family? She certainly doesn’t seem bothered about seeing them

I agree. I don’t ever really see my grandparents because we’re not close (and they’ve been horrible to my mum in the past). I see them maybe once, twice a year. Any more than that would be uncomfortable and honestly unbearable. Possibly Zoe doesn’t get on with her family? She certainly doesn’t seem bothered about seeing them
I have said this before, but sometimes the best way to stop toxic familiar relationships is to limit the contact. I love my family, but they hurted me so bleeping much. Whenever I go visit everything turns into tit (with my mum and grand parents, my dad left me when I was 13 and his parents died when he was a child, I haven´t talk to him since I was 15). This weekend my little brother -he is 20, I am 24-, came to the city where I live to visit and he was desperate to just leave the house; we chatted and he told me how he is treated as a slave and is being blackmailed by my grandma in order to stop him moving out to study his engeeniering degree; he even told me that Doña Yola (our housemade for more tha 15 years) told him to leave and that whenever he leaves she is going to quit. He told me that she stated that the main reason she kept working in our house was him and I.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yeah but I don't think it's about Zoe's family being toxic and that's the reason she doesn't see them. Joe sees all his family at least once a month, so it can't be that toxic and highly doubt all her relatives on both sides of her family singled Zoe out and where horrible to her.

I honestly think it Zoe doesn't bother with her family not because their toxic, but because she can't be bothered. She has dropped so many people over the years, that I suppose it's not surprising she dumped her family too. Most likely because they treat her like a normal person and don't bow down to her every whim like Gleam or Soppy or her employees

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.