Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that it? Is the party over? Time for bed now? Not even 11pm and it isn’t as if most of them have to be at work tomorrow, even the employees can all turn up whenever they like because Zalfie won’t be in the office to see them turn up late.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shame they didn't have all of S Club there...they could've paid hundreds for Hannah to not only lip sing, but to lip sing to Paula Abdul's voice!

Is that it? Is the party over? Time for bed now? Not even 11pm and it isn’t as if most of them have to be at work tomorrow, even the employees can all turn up whenever they like because Zalfie won’t be in the office to see them turn up late.
Tbf it must be quite boring by now...how long could they realistically play that dumb log game for?

Reactions: 6
Alfie as Harry Potter😂😂😂😂, hilarious😂😂. He's more like Forest Gump. Although that's not the 90's is it?🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everyone's back to blowing smoke up alfies arse cos he got zoella sclub for her bday.He cant give her what she really wants though,all this will have blown over in a couple of weeks

Reactions: 2
Can I just say,
God bless the mess that is Tanya Burr, Alfie Deyes and Zoe Sugg.
THIS IS THE BRIT CREW IM LIVING FOR 😂😂

Let’s use S Club 7’s Paul as a visual representation of the UK YouTube crew from their heyday,
until now 😬
BD102B68-0748-4A63-9F87-94B76F2466C6.jpeg

Everyone's back to blowing smoke up alfies arse cos he got zoella sclub for her bday.He cant give her what she really wants though,all this will have blown over in a couple of weeks
Legitimately, might as well have been the tellytubbies.
She didn’t even get Steps...I could half respect Steps
I mean who doesn’t love tragedy 🤷‍♀️ (AKA Zoe’s life)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For someone who was making such a big deal out of her 90s themed party you think she could dress up accordingly. That's not 90s, Zoe. As a 90s baby myself, I'm pretty offended.

I'm surprised she let people film her sad birthday. All the people she invited are on her payroll or need her for views. Interesting that it seems Alfie didn't really hang out with Zoe judging by his 374389389 IG stories.

Also... S Club 3...?! Wow that is not how I would want to celebrate the last year of my 20s. If anything this really puts into context how sad her whole life is. Alfie didn't even do a specific birthday post or an IG story dedicated to Zoe. He just filmed bits of the festivity and her breakfast spread (that's probably in the trash now). And don't get me started on his HP outfit. He didn't even try and I bet those fake glasses he pulled from his collection of fake glasses he has on hand. Always doing things last minute this one...

I love how much Joe phones it in for Zoe's birthday each year. He did the same last year in New York and I bet he was texting Dianne the whole time how miserable he is. He can't even fake his happiness or enjoy the celebration. I mean we weren't at the party but even we can tell it was a bust and reeked of desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There's only like 20 people there, the marquee is like 3/4s empty. Looks like it's employees, soppy, drunk Mark & joe and the rest are rent a crowd and Zalfir couldn't even pay more than 10 people to attend, cause no one would want yo go that to that party

Reactions: 16
The tent or wherever was so empty for that sclub tit. 😣 crinnnggge. She doesn’t have any friends, and first one might feel a bit sorry for her, but wait, she literally sits her lazy ass on the couch all day and holds a superiority witch attitude towards everyone, and also has a party on a Thursday.
SHE has created this mess of a life. Too bad.
Next.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder who she's going to book for next year. 2 of girls aloud, 1 of the many sugababes or the 3 girls Beyonce kicked out of destinys child.

What are the rest of s club doing these days? Theyll be gutted to have missed out on zellas Thursday night tent. I knew someone that used to date Jon - said he was really bitchy with a hairy cock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder who she's going to book for next year. 2 of girls aloud, 1 of the many sugababes or the 3 girls kicked Beyonce out of destinys child.

What are the rest of s club doing these days? Theyll be gutted to have missed out on zellas Thursday night tent. I knew someone that used to date Jon - said he was really bitchy with a hairy cock.
I think 2 of b*witched are looking for work. It’s an option. Cést la vie
The SClub crew look like they bounce between rehab, a pub, the park bench and McDonald’s.
Actually if I was a guest at Zoe’s party you might need to sell me SClub7 with the line “we might get to see a really hairy cock”
When that becomes the only entertainment on offer you know you’ve fucked up Alfie.
Off topic. destiny’s child put on a bloody brilliant concert back in the day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder who she's going to book for next year. 2 of girls aloud, 1 of the many sugababes or the 3 girls kicked Beyonce out of destinys child.

S Club Juniors to make her feel younger!

I think Paul is bankrupt and was gunning to be on Celeb Big Brother, Jon was doing pantos for a bit, Hannah was in Eastenders a while back, Rachel did a panto last year too and does fashion posts on insta.

Reactions: 2

Wtf happened to her product managers nose? Too much coke? Oh wait... not that kind of party.. maybe her nose got busted by Alfie’s massive head flails

• Haha
Definitely "Hear'Say"- they can sing pure and simple 50 times as that was their only hot [emoji23]

The leftover of Destinys Child would never.

There's only like 20 people there, the marquee is like 3/4s empty. Looks like it's employees, soppy, drunk Mark & joe and the rest are rent a crowd and Zalfir couldn't even pay more than 10 people to attend, cause no one would want yo go that to that party
"Rent-a-crowd" I'm dead!!

Was Jim there or just Tanya?
I *think* I saw him in someone's stories but I may be wrong.

Reactions: 1
I think she is mia Wallace from pulp fiction too... post OD
Oh wait, didn’t think of that 🤣👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼😂😂

This doesn’t even look like her. I wonder if Alfie finally impregnated her tonight lol nahhhh he had eyes for Steve all evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So nice of A-list Hollywood actress Tanya burr to drop by!
This party was just dire. I actually felt a bit sorry for Zoe for about 0.01 seconds when I saw the little amount of people there was in attendance. Then I swiftly remembered that she's brought this all on herself. She drops someone quicker than a hot potato when they no longer pander to her every whim, so it was hardly surprising the majority of people there were her employees. What happened to her friends back home? I cracked up when I saw s club bloody 3 😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 What even?!? No words. I agree her outfit looks more 80s then I remembered that video she did with Joe where they reacted to their old toys from the 90s and I'm sure her favourite barbie was a workout/gym barbie (this is from memory so I may be wrong cba checking). So maybe that's what she is meant to be, but who knows! The party was dead af. Ive seen wilder kids parties.

Reactions: 12
Just caught up (time difference is a bish) and LOL -- this party---whew chile, I would of stayed at home and ordered a pizza, much more fun

S Club 7, 3 rocking up was LOOOOOOL

Can't believe they sang S-Club Party - I have updated the lyrics for S-Club 3

Tina's back in SC3
Jons trynna not be seen
Paul had to sell his Brit
While Hannah doesn't give a tit (ohhhhh)
Wanna see Bradley lipsing
Wanna see Rachel? Shes busy!
Then we got Jo, racist on shows
Get ready everybody, cause we need dough 💰

---for anyone who didn't know who S Club was

View attachment 9498

Here you have it.... Barbie & Ken

Also 100000000% agree it is 80s Barbie -- I legit Googled and this came up - Great Shape Barbie (1983)

ALSO if you are gonna do it, at least COMMIT like Beyonce did with Jay Z and the whole box thing ---- her lackluster effort reminds me of the scene from Never Been Kissed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sooo this was technically an 80’s/2000’s party [emoji849]

How embarrassing for Poppy, one of the “help” showed up dressed in the exact same costume as her. (Watch pulp fiction if you haven’t already [emoji1360])

Alfie trying to sing reminded me of one of those wind up teeth chomping toys. He can’t close his lips around those horse teeth.

What was Tanya dressed as? Must’ve missed her ~commanding, leading-lady presence~

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.