Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody is pregnant.I think we’ve all established that.🤣

Also apparently Zoe’s party is on her actual birthday which I think is Thursday.If it’s true then Zoe will literally be paying her employees to come to her birthday party and that’s just a bit pathetic really

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whether she's pregnant or not I hope it's not been a money move from Alfie (and her) giving the fact that they're not relevant anymore. I couldn't stand another tit show à la Sacconejoly

Reactions: 7
It’s hilarious she’s having a party on a Thursday at the ripe age of 29. Office peeps and her “friends” who don’t work will be there. Lol. This is just a day to make it all about herself which she loves, she loves everything to be about her. I mean yeah.. it’s your birthday, but most adults don’t get so excited and over the top about it unless it’s a decade year such as 30 50 etc.

Reactions: 9
It'll be another table laden with every carb known to man. There'll be enough sugar to sink a ship. Pizzas the size of dustbin lids etc etc etc. Most of it will be wasted and chucked away😡. There'll be at least 5 different birthday cakes gifted from various Brighton bakeries. These will be left to go dry and then chucked out. It makes me so angry for all the food those stupid adult children waste when it could be donated to a good cause. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
It'll be another table laden with every carb known to man. There'll be enough sugar to sink a ship. Pizzas the size of dustbin lids etc etc etc. Most of it will be wasted and chucked away😡. There'll be at least 5 different birthday cakes gifted from various Brighton bakeries. These will be left to go dry and then chucked out. It makes me so angry for all the food those stupid adult children waste when it could be donated to a good cause. 😡😡😡😡😡😡
There better be alcohol as I feel her guests will need it to get through the days events

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree 100%. I was taught not to waste, especially food. I’m that person who will save two bites of food I have left and eat it the next day 😂
So to see their abundant waste sickens me, especially when so many are starving. It shows they have no appreciation for what they have and have no clue just how privileged they are. 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I get the buying things; my daughters are in their mid-late 20s and I am desperate to be a Nana and I have, on many occasions, almost bought my future (fingers crossed) grandchildren books/toys/clothes etc

Then I got a grip and realised I had empty nest syndrome and spent the money on myself instead :)

However when I do get them, I will spoil them rotten, feed them McNuggets, Sugar, Pop etc to piss of their mums (in moderation of course) and be the best Nana in all the world - so there!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I get the buying things; my daughters are in their mid-late 20s and I am desperate to be a Nana and I have, on many occasions, almost bought my future (fingers crossed) grandchildren books/toys/clothes etc

Then I got a grip and realised I had empty nest syndrome and spent the money on myself instead :)

However when I do get them, I will spoil them rotten, feed them McNuggets, Sugar, Pop etc to piss of their mums (in moderation of course) and be the best Nana in all the world - so there!
Being the Nana you’re supposed to feed them all sorts of crap to piss of their parents, that’s the reward for putting up with them when they were children. You get to hype the kids up on sugar and McDonalds and then just send them home to mum and dad. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly though Zoe’s attitude to food genuinely baffles me - all the sugar laden crap at parties, whole greasy pizzas etc and yet when you see her eating in other vlogs she barely eats. I was looking at an old baking video she did with Joe and they were both gagging/retching at the cake batter they’d made... yeah some people aren’t into raw cake batter but I dunno, I just find it a bit of an extreme reaction to gag like that.

Reactions: 12
Honestly though Zoe’s attitude to food genuinely baffles me - all the sugar laden crap at parties, whole greasy pizzas etc and yet when you see her eating in other vlogs she barely eats. I was looking at an old baking video she did with Joe and they were both gagging/retching at the cake batter they’d made... yeah some people aren’t into raw cake batter but I dunno, I just find it a bit of an extreme reaction to gag like that.
Both her and Joe seem to have a very limited list of foods that they like. Both are very faddy🙄🙄🙄

I don't think she's preggers or else she wouldn't have recently gone rock climbing and she said she went quite far up. I think it is not advised for pregnant women and I doubt Zoe would do that if she was. Rock climbing was about 1 month ago

Reactions: 3
Who has a full blown party......on a Thursday??

Is she gonna give party bags too? Lol

Also why is she acting on Instagram like it's some tiredsome task. You're a millionaire planning your OWN party.

Reactions: 18
I don't think she's preggers or else she wouldn't have recently gone rock climbing and she said she went quite far up. I think it is not advised for pregnant women and I doubt Zoe would do that if she was. Rock climbing was about 1 month ago
Most women don’t even know they are pregnant until 4 to 6 weeks in or even later. She could be 2 months pregnant and just found out. IF this is true lol

Reactions: 3
Both her and Joe seem to have a very limited list of foods that they like. Both are very faddy🙄🙄🙄
Joe’s openly admitted to having issues with food in the past and went to see someone about it and it seems to have really helped.As far as I’m aware Zoe has never public spoken about any food related issues/anxieties but I do find it strange how both she and Joe seem to have similar issues.

Reactions: 4
Who has a full blown party......on a Thursday??

Is she gonna give party bags too? Lol

Also why is she acting on Instagram like it's some tiredsome task. You're a millionaire planning your OWN party.
People who don’t have proper jobs. Who don’t have any friends with proper jobs. She’s probably given her staff the Friday off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her decor already looks dated and tacky
I'm sure Alfie suggested for more mirrors in the house. You know how much he loves those mirror selfies with his awkward wannabe model poses that he looooves to put on his IG...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Such maturity. I personally don’t see the appeal for artwork like this, but to describe it as “cheeky” just makes it seem like she is making it a joke to her 13 year old followers who still think boobs are funny.

This is the level of maturity it feels like she is operating at.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like both of them never grew out of the 'I'm naturally thin so I can eat whatever I want' phase. I remember Zoe used to almost brag about it, like ooh I eat soo much junk but I just can't seem to put on weight! I don't know what their parents fed them but I'm guessing a lot of it was similar to the kinds of foods they eat now. Now her diet is probably catching up to her a bit and she's panicking, and rather than see a nutritionist or something, she's eating less of the same things she was eating before.

I bet if she does Spice Girls she'll force her employees plus Tanya to dress up too

Hopefully she doesn't try force Mark into a wig again

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.