Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't think Louise would out Zoe for being pregnant if she was.

As far as I'm aware as I never watch Zoe or Louise anymore they haven't been on the best of terms for the longest.

It would be more than Louise's life's worth to even hint, she would never reveal I bet that was just someone random friend she was talking about.

Besides, Alfie and Zoe don't have sex :LOL: They just bounce on trampolines. At different times.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The baby book thing though... surely it’s way too bizarre and coincidental that both mums are buying them loads of baby tit if they are as miles off having kids as they want everyone to think? I stand by my theory that they’ve been trying for a year or so. Both of their bloody awful diet and lifestyles won’t be helping conception if so!
(Side note: I do not particularly want these two juvenile layabouts to have a baby together. I just think it’s a possibility)

As far as I'm aware as I never watch Zoe or Louise anymore they haven't been on the best of terms for the longest.

It would be more than Louise's life's worth to even hint, she would never reveal I bet that was just someone random friend she was talking about.

Besides, Alfie and Zoe don't have sex :LOL: They just bounce on trampolines. At different times.
Hmm that’s a really good point. Unless Zoe OK-d it because she knows it will stir up a bit of long forgotten interest in Zalfie?

Reactions: 3

Lately they’ve (Zoe & Alfie) have been spending more time together, kind of appearing they have an okay relationship rather than the shotstorm.. who knows.. Alfie acts like he can’t stand when she shows him any sign of affection regularly, but perhaps something has “happened” lol all speculation though.
Louise though... if she was talking about someone else or Zoe, also who knows... but perhaps it could be some sort of twisted revenge to oust her.
And also I agree with the previous comment as well that I do not think they should have a child together. They have no idea how much they’ll have to grow up! Her birthday can’t come soon enough! Hahaha 😈

Reactions: 2
I really hope she’s pregnant!! It will bring this forum back to life. Also, as someone battling with some form of infertility I really wouldn’t wish it on anyone, specially Zoe who once mentioned her worst fear would be to not be able to have kids.

Reactions: 12
They do say a baby is the making or the breaking of a couple too so if she is preggo it may explain why they’re both a bit more amicable to one another, sort of a wake up call!

(Mind you, if she IS pregnant she needs to sort her diet out pronto, can’t live off sugary crap for nine months with a growing baby Zozo!)

Reactions: 6
They do say a baby is the making or the breaking of a couple too so if she is preggo it may explain why they’re both a bit more amicable to one another, sort of a wake up call!

(Mind you, if she IS pregnant she needs to sort her diet out pronto, can’t live off sugary crap for nine months with a growing baby Zozo!)
Tell that to Mrs Hinch. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cheers to her if she’s actually pregnant, that’s a beautiful thing and she deserves to be happy about that.
Now... as long as she sorts out her diet and lazy ways, and Alfie steps up to the plate, and they can both be mature adults, that’s a whole other thing..

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to her guinea pigs? I know one of them died but there was still one left? 🤔
They neglected it, never let it outside, only threw it crap treats, and it died. Naaaaarla took over. 🙄
ugly ass dog

• Sad
They neglected it, never let it outside, only threw it crap treats, and it died. Naaaaarla took over. 🙄
ugly ass dog
Don't forget that they only thought to mention the death because they saw the cage they had already dumped outside to rot - totally forgot that it had ever happened. They didn't give two shits about either of those poor piggies and were just waiting for them to die off so they could stop pretending to care for the camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I like to imagine that someone wouldn't DARE try to conceive while eating as horribly as Zoe does.... Honestly I feel like the biggest tell, if they ever did start trying, would be Zoe finally attempting to eat a veggie or two lol

But I guess we'll see 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm terrified for the safety of their potential children... alfie acts like a child himself, he'd probably put their newborn on the trampoline ffs. a baby is the last thing they need right now

Reactions: 15
Oh man, if she’s pregnant I am HERE [emoji1376] FOR [emoji1376] IT [emoji1376]

I’m currently in my first trimester so it would be an interesting juxtaposition for me [emoji23] “what not to do whilst with child”

Reactions: 7
I still think we’re going to be disappointed guys 😂 while I’d love her to be, I just don’t think Alf is there yet

Reactions: 2
How would princess pea head carry a baby, she’s so tiny and frail ( as she always lets us know) - the babies head would be bigger than hers.

Do think it’s odd the parents are stocking up on stuff though, said before it’s a bit weird otherwise as what if they turned out not to be able to.

Maybe they are adopting an African child as that’s what all the celebs do and it’s coollll ( that’s me being sarcastic not that I actually think it’s a joke to clarify)

Reactions: 1
While it would liven up the thread, I have a fear she'll be an everlasting complainer like Lily. I feel like she's gonna moan on about how hard things are and act even more like a weakling. Who knows, she might be surprisingly strong and it might help her get her s* together, but how does she do that if she's with a man-child.

Reactions: 4
Well, if Zoe isn't preggers which I highly doubt unless she went for artifical insemination cause there so no way man child Alfie is bedding her. This will give you all a laugh the Muppet baby fans on Twitter think Dianne is pregnant and that is what chippy is. Do these kids get sex ed or do they think the stork brings people babies.

• Haha
I’m a big believer in the idea that not everyone should be able to breed. There two, along with Brogan Tate and her boyfriend Prince Harry, would be top of that list for me. We do not need more spoiled, egotistical, arrogant children on this planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You don’t announce your pregnant until your three months gone, Joe dropped Diane on her head less than three months ago so I hope she wasn’t pregnant 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.