Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still processing the scary/ginger news 😂
If Mark and Alfie are dressed as Geri and Mel it would be too perfect.

Who has a full blown party......on a Thursday??
Toddlers 🙄
who’s parents rent out the local soft play for 1pm straight after nursery (because it’s cheaper on a weekday) who then vomit in a plant pot by 3pm.
Have Tv/Down Time at 4.
And are in Bed by 7.

Basically Zoe 😳
They don’t work, it’s probably not even crossed her mind others do 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So that montage with the mirrors reads that they had some mirrors and pictures put up. Please don't say they had to employ someone to come in and hang pictures for them?
Gives me throwback shivers from Jim and Tanya bossing that poor guy about when he hung the 'art' for their walls.

Why are they all so damn useless at life?

Reactions: 17
So that montage with the mirrors reads that they had some mirrors and pictures put up. Please don't say they had to employ someone to come in and hang pictures for them?
Gives me throwback shivers from Jim and Tanya bossing that poor guy about when he hung the 'art' for their walls.

Why are they all so damn useless at life?
There so damn useless cause they never had jobs and from youtube they always had enough money to pay people to do stuff for them, so never had to learn. It really is a disgrace that they are so incapable and that kids actually aspire to be like them.

Reactions: 3
Sounds a bit petty and childish. She needs to make some serious changes in her life, knows it, and yet refuses to admit it or take any steps. I’ve lost almost all of the hope I once had for her.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sounds a bit petty and childish. She needs to make some serious changes in her life, knows it, and yet refuses to admit it or take any steps. I’ve lost almost all of the hope I once had for her.

She might need to create an online dating profile once Alfie leaves her ass.
Except that probably won’t happen.
And why is “not drinking enough water” something to even add or brag about on that list of lame things?
Like... yeah your dehydrated sagging flaky skin is really something to admire. 🙄

Reactions: 14

She’s basically written that for us hasn’t she. 😂

But the water thing, celebrating perpetual dehydration is not sensible or healthy. I was ill for a couple of days and was dehydrated badly for those days and it makes you feel like death warmed up. Good hydration alone does so much to lift you up.

Reactions: 16
"My final 365 days of being in my 20s"

Who even speaks like that? Isn't it 366 with 2020 being a leap year?

Unbelievable that she thinks she's achieved anything in the last year.

Reactions: 21
She’s basically written that for us hasn’t she. 😂

But the water thing, celebrating perpetual dehydration is not sensible or healthy. I was ill for a couple of days and was dehydrated badly for those days and it makes you feel like death warmed up. Good hydration alone does so much to lift you up.
Exploring new places? Living in the moment?

As least she was honest about a lot of it.

Reactions: 5
She looks like Edward scissorhand in that pic she just uploaded!! Not a good look!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s going to “kiss Alfie into an oblivion”

Can’t make a baby doing that, especially if Nala is involved

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Echoing the 'not drinking enough water' not being something to brag about. She seems like one of those people who refuses to drink water most of the time cos its 'boring' and brags about living off of only coffee/tea/fizzy instead.

Reactions: 12
Zoe is a living, breathing example of falsely equating "love yourself" with "giving in to the most toxic, growth-stunted parts of yourself." I agree everyone should love themselves, but that also means parenting yourself in a healthy manner and acknowledging patterns in your life that need to change in order for you to become the best version of you.

It's not "self care" to eat like tit and not drink water and force all your friends to constantly be at your beck and call. The fact that she's PROUD enough of that kinda tit shows, just...a crazy lack of maturity. It's really just embarrassing to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Zoe is a living, breathing example of falsely equating "love yourself" with "giving in to the most toxic, growth-stunted parts of yourself." I agree everyone should love themselves, but that also means parenting yourself in a healthy manner and acknowledging patterns in your life that need to change in order for you to become the best version of you.

It's not "self care" to eat like tit and not drink water and force all your friends to constantly be at your beck and call. The fact that she's PROUD enough of that kinda tit shows, just...a crazy lack of maturity. It's really just embarrassing to watch.
Agree completely, it also makes me doubt Zoe & Dianne are friends at all like they portray in vlogs & on insta. Cause I watched Dianne's Q&A & it really shows how she is the complete opposite of Zoe and that she actually believes in positivity, self love & trying new things.

I'm thinking is Zoe trying to jump on this bandwagon so Joanne fans will by her crap.
Dianne can be as thick as two Planks but at least she practices what she preaches unlike Zoe just says it to try be on trend

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agree completely, it also makes me doubt Zoe & Dianne are friends at all like they portray in vlogs & on insta. Cause I watched Dianne's Q&A & it really shows how she is the complete opposite of Zoe and that she actually believes in positivity, self love & trying new things.

I'm thinking is Zoe trying to jump on this bandwagon so Joanne fans will by her crap.
Dianne can be as thick as two Planks but at least she practices what she preaches unlike Zoe just says it to try be on trend
Zoe is deluded, she's got absolutely no idea about the real world, having lived in her own little bubble for years. Dianne hasn't had it as easy as Zoe, she's worked her arse off to get on in life. Zoe was fortunate, in that she made it on You Tube when vloggers were just starting up. No way would she make it now, she's as boring as hell. Nobody would watch her. Well only idiots 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Zoe is deluded, she's got absolutely no idea about the real world, having lived in her own little bubble for years. Dianne hasn't had it as easy as Zoe, she's worked her arse off to get on in life. Zoe was fortunate, in that she made it on You Tube when vloggers were just starting up. No way would she make it now, she's as boring as hell. Nobody would watch her. Well only idiots 😂😂
Well Zoe the professional vlogger has uploaded a grand total of 6 vlogs this year,(in the past 3 months) while Dianne the professional dancer who so far this year has been on 2 tours has managed to upload 4 vlogs in 2 weeks and I think that pretty much says everything about their difference in work ethic.Also still no mention of Diannes yt channel by Zoe but you know she totally supports other women #sisters #bffs

I couldn’t think of 2 more different people if I tried and honestly can’t wait to see how this plays out in the long run ie can’t wait to see Zoe foaming at the mouth with jealousy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well Zoe the professional vlogger has uploaded a grand total of 6 vlogs this year,(in the past 3 months) while Dianne the professional dancer who so far this year has been on 2 tours has managed to upload 4 vlogs in 2 weeks and I think that pretty much says everything about their difference in work ethic.Also still no mention of Diannes yt channel by Zoe but you know she totally supports other women #sisters #bffs

I couldn’t think of 2 more different people if I tried and honestly can’t wait to see how this plays out in the long run ie can’t wait to see Zoe foaming at the mouth with jealousy
I agree, Zoe is more than likely well pissed off that Dianne has knocked her off her comfortable pedestal. The only way she can redeem herself is if she gets out of her comfort zone and gets out there and lives a little. She's like some 90 year old biddy, too frail and frightened to move on. Tragic really 🙄

Reactions: 10

I’ve noticed too that when Dianne posts a comment on Zoe’s Instagram photos that Zoe never comments back.
I wonder if her and Joe will be there at her party tomorrow or maybe Zoe visited them this past weekend because they aren’t going to make it...
Zoe is petty and snarky, she’s a witch behind that grinch grin and high pitched laugh

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.