Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe would just expect her mum or Alfo’s family to look after the kid. She’d probably have Mark come around to silent laugh right in their face.

Alfo will be one of those dads that expect praise for basic parenting.

Reactions: 12
You just know they'd be those ghastly parents you see everywhere who don't discipline their child and just let them do whatever they want.

Everything points to the fact they'd be completely ghastly parents. They're so self absorbed I can't imagine them putting anyone else first.

Reactions: 15
It’s true. I see their potential future child being simultaneously smothered and neglected. I would hope the old unconditional love would kick in for Alfie so he might find it harder to repeat his usual routine when it comes to acquiring new things...

In general I don’t think he’s remotely ready for one though. Zoe I can imagine being one of those people who pregnancy and childbirth shocks them into growing up and out of their selfishness. Could be wrong but I can picture it.

Reactions: 19
Lets face it guys, all this is very true, but they're never having a baby together 😂

Reactions: 6
You just know they'd be those ghastly parents you see everywhere who don't discipline their child and just let them do whatever they want.

Everything points to the fact they'd be completely ghastly parents. They're so self absorbed I can't imagine them putting anyone else first.
I can imagine Zoe trying to discipline it and Alfie just speaking to the baby like it’s Nala and trying to be the cool dad by really undermining her. “Don’t worry, mummy shouts at me for buying all my sick toys, she’s crazy”

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20191025-120727_Instagram.jpg

How can they be expanding their team when there is literally nothing to do? Seriously, what does that team do all day??

Of course the number 1 key responsibility is "Sourcing and generating product and affiliate links." Probably their only job, let's be real.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 51920

How can they be expanding their team when there is literally nothing to do? Seriously, what does that team do all day??

Of course the number 1 key responsibility is "Sourcing and generating product and affiliate links." Probably their only job, let's be real.
Is that really what it says? Everything is just so fake on social media it makes me despair! And I bet it always was wasn't it, its just that people have to declare it now so it's more obvious? I feel I'm definitely in the wrong job!

Reactions: 4

Go away Zoe! No one cares
I just can't deal with these random captions that she (and lots of others) post that have sweet f all to do with the picture? I get it, it's to get engagement up blah blah blaaaah but it's so pointless. The picture itself is aesthetically pleasing and I wouldn't mind seeing it on my feed, but the caption doesn't need to be more than the first sentence (and the tags ££££). All these stupid updates and random questions she keeps on adding in makes me want to bang my head against my desk. POINTLESS.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just can't deal with these random captions that she (and lots of others) post that have sweet f all to do with the picture? I get it, it's to get engagement up blah blah blaaaah but it's so pointless. The picture itself is aesthetically pleasing and I wouldn't mind seeing it on my feed, but the caption doesn't need to be more than the first sentence (and the tags ££££). All these stupid updates and random questions she keeps on adding in makes me want to bang my head against my desk. POINTLESS.
I can't deal with it either! It just keeps proving it's all about engagement! 🙄 Blah blah blah Zoe, it's boring af.

Reactions: 4
she just needs to dump him, as we said here manyyyy times 😅 if she became single mom I think she would be so much happier, and her vlogs would be better too! she wants kid, Nala isn't enough let's be real, she has money, I think she would love that kid, so why not Zoe?
I think he's being a dick on purpose in hopes that she will dump him, because he knows that the minions will hate the "dumper".

I wonder if Sean and Poppy want to get engaged but feel they can't because of Zoe. I wonder at what point they would give in and just do it.
They're not allowed remember lol.....she said in a vlog once that she couldn't get engaged before her....even though Poppy and Sean have been together longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
B81F341B-36A9-4FAD-A425-C74202F819D1.png

I would love it if someone from the A to Z office (or former employee) leaked details what it’s like working at an adult playground but I’m sure the people who work for Alfie and Zoe think they’re genuinely good at their jobs as a content maker/influencer or they signed an NDA.

I mean they spent yesterday icing cookies for ‘work’ which miraculously Zoe managed to get out of her bed for considering she still has ‘autumn lurgy’.

In regards to Zalfie being parents, considering they can barely take care of themselves much less Nala, I wouldn’t wish a human baby on them. Their child would not thrive and probably have all sorts of developmental delays especially language— considering Zoe still speaks to Nala only in that nauseating baby voice she does. Being a parent is hard work, even if they had an army of nannies and Alfie’s parents at the helm. Zoe is sick every season of the year. How would she manage raising a child when she already has to deal with Alfie. No child should have those two idiots for parents. It’s cruel.

I'm going to apply as a spy for Tattle 😂🤣
Hahaha please do. You would also have to be a really good actor. Give Zoe and Alfie lots of praise for their mediocrity. Pretend Nala is the cutest dog in the world. Love all the TV shows Zoe watches (all 123456789x programs).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.