Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dianne’s birthday is a month after Zoe’s. Can Joe please be a hero and propose to Dianne on her birthday after Alfie doesn’t propose to Zoe on hers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don't think Zoe could handle having a baby. It's too much responsibility, especially for someone who is so scared of doing everything.

Reactions: 25
Could you imagine how pathetic she would be if she got pregnant? She died in her stinking pit for a week when she had a cold recently!

I can’t even begin to see how she would survive 9 months of pregnancy!

Reactions: 20
Could you imagine how pathetic she would be if she got pregnant? She died in her stinking pit for a week when she had a cold recently!

I can’t even begin to see how she would survive 9 months of pregnancy!
She would be very miserable. She already is bloated and has cankles. Pregnancy would make it so much worse.

Reactions: 16
She would be very miserable. She already is bloated and has cankles. Pregnancy would make it so much worse.
I don't think she'd cope with the weight gain, I've always been slightly underweight and put nearly 3 stone on through pregnancy (she reallllly enjoyed chocolate 😂) I can't imagine her managing all that extra weight

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I genuinely just cannot see those two idiots being parents. Zoe is scared of everything so the thought of popping out a tiny human with a head as big as Alfie’s out of her *tiny lickle fairy* must render her paralysed in fear. Imagine if the thing came out with a full set of chompers like Elf’s??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she'd cope with the weight gain, I've always been slightly underweight and put nearly 3 stone on through pregnancy (she reallllly enjoyed chocolate 😂) I can't imagine her managing all that extra weight
I have always been petite too and with pregnancy I think one of the things I would struggle with most is the weight gain. It would be really mentally hard for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have always been petite too and with pregnancy I think one of the things I would struggle with most is the weight gain. It would be really mentally hard for me.
It was difficult, I always see people saying they miss their bump and I really don't, it wasn't particularly huge just so heavy and uncomfortable (don't get me wrong she is worth all the struggles!) I was going to say I really struggled with day to day tasks but she doesn't do any so that wouldn't matter 😂

Also she won't go down at night... How could Zoe cope without the early nights??

Reactions: 7
It was difficult, I always see people saying they miss their bump and I really don't, it wasn't particularly huge just so heavy and uncomfortable (don't get me wrong she is worth all the struggles!) I was going to say I really struggled with day to day tasks but she doesn't do any so that wouldn't matter 😂

Also she won't go down at night... How could Zoe cope without the early nights??
She wouldn't cope with being woken either. I have read that the lack of sleep can feel like torture. I also feel like Alfie wouldn't be very hands-on when it comes to changing nappies, etc, like Russel Brand.

Reactions: 10
She wouldn't cope with being woken either. I have read that the lack of sleep can feel like torture. I also feel like Alfie wouldn't be very hands-on when it comes to changing nappies, etc, like Russel Brand.
He'd be incredibly enthusiastic for a micro second and wang on about being a father then we'd never hear of poor little Cash Cow ever again.

It would be a shock to her system if she had a baby, just think, she wouldn't have time for.....
Playing cards
Watching back to back films all day.
Staying in bed until mid morning
Having long baths
I'm sure there's loads more things, but you get the gist 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It would be a shock to her system if she had a baby, just think, she wouldn't have time for.....
Playing cards
Watching back to back films all day.
Staying in bed until mid morning
Having long baths
Actually moving about
I'm sure there's loads more things, but you get the gist 🙄
Going to the garden centre multiple times a week
Going to the pumpkin patch
Decorating her porch

• Haha
It makes me sad to go back and watch old videos (like the Chopping Off My Hair one) and remember how much I used to genuinely enjoy her. I thought for a bit I had just outgrown her, and in a certain sense that's probably true, but it's more to do with how much she's changed. I remember her posting a video on New Years Eve one year (maybe end of 2013?) and announcing she was moving to her first Brighton flat. She was vibrant. I was excited at the time to see how her next year would go.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely just cannot see those two idiots being parents. Zoe is scared of everything so the thought of popping out a tiny human with a head as big as Alfie’s out of her *tiny lickle fairy* must render her paralysed in fear. Imagine if the thing came out with a full set of chompers like Elf’s??
Does someone have the Alfie as Jaws or the shark pic handy? Newbies gotta see it! 😂

Reactions: 2
Ha ha Zoe’s obsession with the show is no doubt unhealthy but she picked a good one. It is a special kind of genius. To make the most ordinary drab average elemements of British life so charming and hilarious. Sorry for OT

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.