Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Alfie would say he's "joking" in that last Insta story shot, but I think it just shows he's 100% aware he has the power in the relationship and he enjoys flexing it. We've seen the pattern. I'm willing to bet (idk what the time stamps are) that he posted that after Zoe posted her "he's a keeper" one. He sets her up to show affection and be vulnerable (in effect). And then he enjoys quickly shooting her down, being the "cool guy" who doesn't care.

It's not "abusive" behavior but it's quite cruel, tbh.

EDIT: The more I think about it, he goes around actively withholding affection and instead actively tries to humiliate her on a large scale (social media) on a regular basis. That's some messed up psychological tit. He's awful, ugh.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Look, let's face it, they're both as bad as each other in my opinion, neither one of them is to blame🤷‍♀️. They aren't children, although they act like they are, but for duck's sake, Alfie is a twit and so is she. I don't feel remotely sorry for her, she's a grown woman and although he doesn't come across as one he's a grown man. They both get what they deserve, and that's each other, both clueless, dim, boring as hell, vacuous, and not a bleeping clue about real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Look, let's face it, they're both as bad as each other in my opinion, neither one of them is to blame🤷‍♀️. They aren't children, although they act like they are, but for duck's sake, Alfie is a twit and so is she. I don't feel remotely sorry for her, she's a grown woman and although he doesn't come across as one he's a grown man. They both get what they deserve, and that's each other, both clueless, dim, boring as hell, vacuous, and not a bleeping clue about real life.
This so much. Zoe, I think gets a bit more sympathy because in contrast to Alfie she’s a smidge better. But let’s not forget all her awful projects, pretending to be sick (but not so much that she still was able to go out and celebrate Mark’s birthday and get her gifted hair done), never visiting her own family, the endless consumerism, and the total lack of growth. How does someone just remain the same for the past ten years? It’s embarrassing.

We all want her to leave but she won’t. She’s invested too much time to give it all up. She stupidly thinks Alfie is the one, despite all the glaring and not subtle hints he puts out. The fact she takes it is what annoys me. She needs to have some backbone, self respect, and not let ugly horse-face walk all over her. He needs her (for his dying career) more than she needs him. He knows this, we know this, the only one who doesn’t is Zoe...

It’s a car wreck that you can’t help but stop and stare at.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah its actually a nasty trait... then take pics with in on show! Yuck!
I honestly dont know what's worse...

Zoe's disgusting chewing gum in gob
Mark's tragic 'Be My Boo!' jumper
Poppy's horrendous orange eyeshadow
Alfie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So apparently she’s been ‘loving’ The Circle despite never mentioning this until the final? Jumping on the popularity bandwagon much!

Reactions: 9
Haha to be fair cinnamon gum at al is very American and gum in the UK is almost entirely some kind of mint (bar hubba bubba which is for kids). I know that wasn’t a particularly serious post so I’m not sure why I replied with one... also knowing Zoe she’s probably stockpiled some horrendous sugary flavour bought on import for about a tenner a pack anyway.

Reactions: 12
Did a little bit of digging through her mentions and these were really the only pictures(besides the stupid one Alfie posted) that showed her whole outfit. I actually think this is a great colour on her

Excuse the mug on horseface in the second one 🙄 we all know he was probably trying to look edgy instead of just being nice to the fan
Yesss thanks for posting! As others have said, the colour really suits her and she looks lovely.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.