Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheesemonger

I hate to admit that I’ve been influenced but does anyone know where Zoe’s paper clip necklace with the z is from?

Reactions: 2

Marie_10

I'm a bit surprised that they took care of the plants outside, I thought they for sure had a gardener. Maybe they used to have one but not anymore 🤔

You don't honestly think she paid for it do you? I'm sure it was kindly gifted by this company that she now can't remember the name of 🙃
i think she said it was a gift from alfie for christmas (or bday??) but the price is crazy

Daisymai

Didn’t she work at a clothes shop? She has a guy friend come over and visit sometimes who she used to work with

Smca53

VIP Member
People on this thread are talking about Zoe, and only Zoe and her specific circumstances. Even if you have emetophobia yourself, nobody here is talking about you
🙄 don’t be deliberately obtuse.

My point was very clearly that even with therapy it’s not guaranteed to cure her, like it’s being made out. Like it’s not guaranteed to cure anyone. She’s said she’s had CBT in the past which is what is generally used for phobia treatment. I doubt she never brought up the emetephobia during that.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Things I picked up from the vlog;

1. The nanny, I mean Tracey looks so vastly differant and older every vlog I don’t recognise her.

2. what was the weather like? Joe is wrapped up in a coat with his hood up and Alfie has no coat on? Ottilie also has no hat or hood up and it seem to be windy, cold and raining.

3. Is Alfie balding? Why does he always have a baseball cap on like a 40 year old man trying to cover the fact he is going bald? (I don’t watch his videos can’t stand him so I could be wrong)

4. Must be nice to make millions of making memories as people have built such a weird parasocial relationship with you and your kids.

5. Has Zoe worked a day in her life? Did she have a normal job or has she never had to grow up because of never having any sense of normal life. Just she acts so childish all the way through.

6. I can’t stand Joe.

7. Novie is so cute
Number 6 killed me off hahahaahahah

Have they got another Tesla? In her vlog she's in town in what looks like a Tesla but in Alfie's vlog from the same day he was the one who drove to town in their Tesla to meet Zoe... seriously how much money do they have to buy such expensive cars for each of them

I'm guessing the primary school they want probably has a pre-school that Ottie will start in September, before moving to reception class next year. I'd be interested to know how that goes for them, whilst she is clearly very outgoing and confident, she seems to have had minimal interaction with other children and has spent almost all her time with her "comfort adults" (parents, grandparents)....largely due to being the only child in the family for so long...but I could see nursery and being surrounded by lots of other children, who all need equal attention, a struggle for her. She may also struggle with adjusting to being out of the house and leaving her Mum and Dad at home with her sibling, I hope they take the time to help her adjust properly (unlike the last minute room moving when Novie was on her way)
yep. No way she’s going public, there will defo be a pre-school
---
I just always think of how it's affecting the kids. I mean, we all remember being young and getting sick, it can be so scary to feel like your body is fighting and working against you, especially when you have to throw up. Having my mum there, holding me and telling me it's okay and making me feel safe was so important then. Imagine being this little and being really sick and your mum is too scared to ride it out with you :(
Kids will pick up on that and probably end up having emetaphobia as well 😢

Cococoleman

God I felt genuinely down after watching that vlog 🙁

I seriously think his content should come with a trigger warning for anyone feeling any kind of way with your life, be it struggling with anything physically, mentally, financially maybe grieving the loss of family member
basically if times are tough brace yourself before watching would be my advice tbh .
Take solace in the fact she is a millionaire but still looks like crap and waaay older than her actual age! 😂

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I feel like they are paranoid to sell it as it’s so close to their house and for the same reason don’t want to rent it out. They could easily get a lovely tenant in there who doesn’t give a rats arse that they are YouTube z-listers. It’s proper gross that house is just sitting there. Wasn’t it like a 2 bed? Expect it’s in pretty bad shape now if they’ve just been using it for storage. Imagine buying the house next door just so no one else can live in it. But Alfie isn’t a Tory guys.
More money than sense - you can rent it out to a management company and then they sublet it. It’s a growing trend across Europe.

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
No that’s not the case. It seems in her head she has a “schedule” since she’s has said the posts are late a few times (like the most recent one). But what that scheduled day is supposed to be isn’t really clear.
I gave her way too much credit here, didn't I 😂😂😂

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Starting school? Isn't she turning 3 at the end of august?
Yes so She could start nursery in sept… Or they can decide to wait a year so she doesn’t go to reception until she’s 5 based on her birthday being the end of August. It’s up to them when they put her in. A lot of parents with kids birthdays end of August wait an additional year so they’re oldest in the class not youngest. She also doesn’t have to do nursery of course.

g321

Probably just work friends that drifted. Felix has also had plenty controversy over the year so I imagine if Zoe did follow him she probably unfollowed him at some point to avoid being dragged into it.
Thank you for your reply! Is there a thread that talks about the Felix controversy? Feel like I’ve been living under a rock 😂

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
Yes so She could start nursery in sept… Or they can decide to wait a year so she doesn’t go to reception until she’s 5 based on her birthday being the end of August. It’s up to them when they put her in. A lot of parents with kids birthdays end of August wait an additional year so they’re oldest in the class not youngest. She also doesn’t have to do nursery of course.
Ottie seems to be quite intelligent for her age, so I imagine going to school with the other 4 year olds would be better for her. I have an August baby and was told they only keep children back if there is a social issue with the child, I haven't done a heap of research though so don't quote me on it 😂