Zoe Sugg #58 Alive but not living, Zoe are you gregnant or stagnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about Sick Deyes - she takes enough of them and it's Alfie's favourite word.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
if I’m right, I think she would’ve found out in March/ early April and she stopped posting in April but did a few posts throughout
True I suppose it depends when she’s actually due as well or how early/late she found out! I’m due 6th December and found out super early on the 21st March

And the new thread should be called Zoes pregnant? This is brand new information!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she act like she literally can't do anything when she's pregnant 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She genuinely looks 65. It looks like she has one of those filters on that makes you an old lady.
I don't really watch Zoe anymore, I just can't relate to her, but I've watched her announcement and it's her eyes that have aged considerably. Her brow looks quite heavy now, not sure if it's her dark eye make up, the fact she's aged or just shattered. Also, I really noticed her teeth, I always thought she had straight teeth.

Reactions: 5
She just looks like a baby making machine to Alfie. Like he doesn’t care but he got a shag and a baby out of her

Reactions: 3
She always says mental health anxiety etc but does she ever open up exactly how they manifest? I wanna know what thoughts/feelings have led her to her bed for 3 months basically abandoning her daughter. They both admit Alfie has been a solo parent for 3 months but are in great spirits in the video so don’t seem affected by it??!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.