Zoe Sugg #59 Girl offline, it was a sign. She’s pregnant again, whine whine whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to me for the title 😂

Slobella went off the radar for over 2 months. Now she’s back and …. she’s ✨pregnant✨. What a surprise said no one ever. Baby girl Deyes 2.0 is due in December and we’re already sick of hearing about it

Stay tuned for a failed August of vlogging, more gifted baby items they can afford to buy themselves and Christmas 2023 at Nick and Amanda’s ☃🎀🎄👶🏽🎅🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Well done to me for the title 😂

Slobella went off the radar for over 2 months. Now she’s back and …. she’s ✨pregnant✨. What a surprise said no one ever. Baby girl Deyes 2.0 is due in December and we’re already sick of hearing about it

Stay tuned for a failed August of vlogging, more gifted baby items they can afford to buy themselves and Christmas 2023 at Nick and Amanda’s ☃🎀🎄👶🏽🎅🏽
Ok I really need to stop reading tattle before I go to bed. Last night I dreamed there was a new thread confirming she was pregnant!

How boring is my life

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haven’t been on these threads in a while but just came to say that obviously I’m not surprised, but god they’re both so boring I tried to watch the announcement video and had to switch off after 5 minutes it was that boring!

Reactions: 18
Haven’t been on these threads in a while but just came to say that obviously I’m not surprised, but god they’re both so boring I tried to watch the announcement video and had to switch off after 5 minutes it was that boring!
It's a beautiful thing when two very dull, pointless people find each other and spare the rest of us from being subjected to them 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wouldn’t it be nice if we could all take two months off when we feel anxious and nauseous 🤦🏼‍♀️

My name guesses are Evie (‘Christmas Eve’ but with the -ie sound the rest of the family have) or Tilly.

Reactions: 30
I'm a bit scared that this thread is going to be people guessing names for the next five months

• Haha
Reactions: 130
Through the sheer exhaustion of reading through these threads I think we should all take to our beds for the next 3 months. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So we went through two (??) threads talking about the fact we think she’s pregnant and in the last few hours have gone through 12 pages after they confirmed what we already knew💀 They’re so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm a bit scared that this thread is going to be people guessing names for the next five months
Also the personal pregnancy anecdotes are just going to rack up now. They've already started. 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Do you think she went off the radar because she was just so devastated it was another girl so she can't recreate hers and Alfies childhood with an older sister and younger brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you think she went off the radar because she was just so devastated it was another girl so she can't recreate hers and Alfies childhood with an older sister and younger brother?
I feel like she’d be happy with all girls but I know Alfie is disappointed. He mentioned in the first “we’re pregnant” video that he just knew it was a girl because Zoe and Poppy came first, then Joe and Alfie. He wanted a boy.

Reactions: 34
Will we tolerate name guessing if it's exclusively shitposting? Because I feel like after a good rest of maybe 2 to 3 months in bed I could come up with some more Christmas deyes puns...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's irrelevant whether it's a boy or a girl, really. All kids suck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
I’m crying at the thought of Zoe pushing out her baby listening to Christmas songs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Wouldn’t it be nice if we could all take two months off when we feel anxious and nauseous 🤦🏼‍♀️

My name guesses are Evie (‘Christmas Eve’ but with the -ie sound the rest of the family have) or Tilly.
Tilly could have been the much cuter nickname for Ottilie, and is generally probably too close to baby girl 1.0's name ;)

Reactions: 14
It’s a game of who can suggest the most names so in 5 months time they can comment “Omg called it!” … that and 5,000 other names 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.