Zoe Sugg #58 Alive but not living, Zoe are you gregnant or stagnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m amazed she is not absolutely mortified to admit that she did literally duck all the entire first trimester, when millions of women all over the world are working full days up until they hit full term.

And as for calling Ottilie a perfect unicorn child, 1) she is not in the terrible twos yet (or threes they’re bleeping hideous too), so I wouldn’t count your chickens and all that, and 2) it’s easy to find parenting easy when you don’t do any bleeping parenting!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Does Zoe actually believe that women can’t work in their first trimester? She kept saying she wanted to vlog but couldn’t? Was there not a single day during the first trimester where she could have vlogged if she truly wanted to?

Reactions: 49
Does Zoe actually believe that women can’t work in their first trimester? She kept saying she wanted to vlog but couldn’t? Was there not a single day during the first trimester where she could have vlogged if she truly wanted to?
I defo believe the sonographer put a bb gun to her head and told her she needs to lay low, it’s just standard protocol etc

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tbh I think I’d hide away for months if I’d just shagged Alfie, the absolute trauma

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Sorry but she even admits in Alfie's video she FELT nauseous so you couldnt do a quick story on IG saying 'Hi guy's thanks for all your messages and concern Im ok just taking some time out x'

Reactions: 8
I’m amazed she is not absolutely mortified to admit that she did literally duck all the entire first trimester, when millions of women all over the world are working full days up until they hit full term.

And as for calling Ottilie a perfect unicorn child, 1) she is not in the terrible twos yet (or threes they’re bleeping hideous too), so I wouldn’t count your chickens and all that, and 2) it’s easy to find parenting easy when you don’t do any bleeping parenting!
Yeah my daughter was a little perfect unicorn up until about 2 and a bit and then WOW!!!!! Also coincided with the arrival of my 2nd so that was fun. As you say too, parenting is all fun and games when you just do the fun stuff and never on your own.

Reactions: 14
Another Christmas name suggestion - May

As in... May your Deyes be merry and bright (not much chance of that with those two as parents tbf)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The difference in the speed of the thread this time around compared to the last time she announced 🤣 LICHERALLY no one gives a duck about Zoella anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What weird Christmas name will she choose 🤔 will it be from one of the Christmas films she watches on repeat. Or will it be something new like being named after her favourite flavour quality street lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7

One of the girls in work was telling us about her friends daughter who just had a baby and while she was pregnant she was in her final year in secondary school, worked a part time job (part time because of school) sat her mock leaving cert exams and sat her actual leaving cert exams (I think they would be most similar to A levels). She literally gave birth two days after her last exam and had a plan in place in case she went into labour during her exams.

Reactions: 6
The mentally difficult part is probably going to be the feeling sick. She took to her bed again without a thought for Ottie. She is a pampered princess. If Alfie has anything about him they will separate if she continues to laze around when they have two children to look after.
They’re probably vlogging in August because it’s Ottie’s birthday too.
EDIT - I also had a feeling it would be soon because she had her extensions back in in yesterday’s video!

Reactions: 6
The difference in the speed of the thread this time compared to the last time she announced 🤣 LICHERALLY nobody gives a duck about Zoella anymore
Remember last time people were happy for her and thought she'd be a great mum? I've counted two comments congratulating her this time and even they were perfunctory 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.