Zoe Sugg #58 Alive but not living, Zoe are you gregnant or stagnant?

Is Zoe pregnant or Stagnant?

• pregnant

Votes: 446 60.8%
  • pregnant with twins

Votes: 52 7.1%
  • stagnant

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • none she is just a lazy pathetic idiot

Votes: 143 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Lilykins for the mashup of title suggestions 🤣 anyway recap for anyone who gives a damn...

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!
Zoe has disappear from social media we think she is either pregnant or has retired from being an influencer because...
She didn't attend Poppy's birthday meal
In one of Alfie's videos she didn't go with him to take Ottie to a class or the park and Alfie went with Poppy instead
Didn't go to the Harry Styles concert with Mark, Poppy and Alfie even though she bought the tickets for them all at Christmas
Has uploaded any videos
Hasn't shown her face on IG or uploaded a post
they are deleting comments asking if she is ok or pregnant
and in Alfie's vlog yesterday Ottie mentioned 'baby toys' in her playroom🤭

anyway carry on speculating until she can be arse to address her minions and let them know whats going on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
If she's laying down in that instagram story then it is a little strange that her stomach would poke out, when you lay down your stomach tends to looks smaller. I can see Zoe planning a September baby or a Halloween baby.

Reactions: 6
I think it's obvious they were going to be trying and hoping to get pregnant this year hence her taking a year off to try and be pregnant ... she was in lockdown when she had ottie so she needed to afford herself that luxury of doing duck all if she got pregnant again ... what a twit.

Reactions: 19
Whether she’s pregnant or not, surely when Ottie’s older and they’re looking at her baby photos, they’re all going to be wishing they just dressed her in some COLOUR!

Reactions: 30
Whether she’s pregnant or not, surely when Ottie’s older and they’re looking at her baby photos, they’re all going to be wishing they just dressed her in some COLOUR!
I can’t wait for her to start rebelling and Alfie won’t be able to say no to her. She’ll be in paw patrol tops and peppa pig shoes before we know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The cutest outfit she's had on in a while was the little daisy tshirt/shorts set she was wearing in Alfie's vlog because it wasn't beige and turns out those were just her pyjamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if this pregnancy is going along quite nicely but she's just not quite fancying herself as much as she did with the first,
I remember when Alfie boasted about the amount of sex they were having in her first trimester and she was loving her petite bump but the last sighting of her in recent times look like baby no 2 could be hitting differently
Screenshot_2023-06-19-19-04-39.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I wonder if this pregnancy is going along quite nicely but she's just not quite fancying herself as much as she did with the first,
I remember when Alfie boasted about the amount of sex they were having in her first trimester and she was loving her petite bump but the last sighting of her in recent times look like baby no 2 could be hitting differently
View attachment 2251898
Oof, her face looks so fat and bloated here.

Glowing, she ain't!

I still wonder if she is ill and on some sort of steroid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2251898
Can you believe this is the same woman from just a few years ago.
1687200350910.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Poor girl! Whatever is going on that must be difficult for her and more importantly she looks unwell and uncomfortable. It could be a very unfortunate angle but even then…..

Reactions: 26
Poor girl! Whatever is going on that must be difficult for her and more importantly she looks unwell and uncomfortable. It could be a very unfortunate angle but even then…..
Well Alfie's been buzzing his tits off at the Harry Styles gig waving his White feather boa with her bff and sis in law so if they ain't worrying about her .....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If my partner looked so different so quickly I’d have the sense to behave as normal but I’d be concerned for them.
But in all fairness you are right, I’m not them and they know!

Reactions: 5
Well Alfie's been buzzing his tits off at the Harry Styles gig waving his White feather boa with her bff and sis in law so if they ain't worrying about her .....
She's a massive bellend but I think even she wouldn't want tickets to go to waste just because she's not well (especially when they know how many views a Harry Styles vlog will get - kerching!) I think whatever's up with her is manageable and not serious enough to make anyone worry so perhaps it is just a pregnancy making her look ugly this time around in which case ha, couldn't happen to a better person.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.