Zoe Sugg #58 Alive but not living, Zoe are you gregnant or stagnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they found out before she stopped posting and she tried to continue the weekly highlights at first or if she stopped posting as soon as she found out?

Reactions: 4
As a December-kid, I hope they don't try to make this babys entire life revolve around having a December birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I personally wouldn’t have 2 kids with names that end in the “E” sounds but Zoe, Alfie and Ottie all have it so I reckon Jovie is a good shout. If not then definitely an “E” name.

Reactions: 9
So recap if you need it....

She's pregnant-we guessed it ages ago
She took to her bed straight after seeing the little blue line-we guessed it ages ago
Alfie was left to look after Ottie, the dog, the house and Zoe-We guessed it ages ago
🤭 🤭 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember last time people were happy for her and thought she'd be a great mum? I've counted two comments congratulating her this time and even they were perfunctory 😅
So glad we don’t have the influx of people crying at how good a mum she’ll be, we’ve all seen the reality 😅
---
So recap if you need it....

She's pregnant-we guessed it ages ago
She took to her bed straight after seeing the little blue line-we guessed it ages ago
Alfie was left to look after Ottie, the dog, the house and Zoe-We guessed it ages ago
🤭 🤭 🤭
Honestly how ANYONE puts up with her!!!!

Reactions: 6
Ok name guessing is over, I've cracked it.

Sticking to the theme of Ottilies name inspiration, baby no 2 is going to be called wallpaperdirect.com

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To whoever the person was that sarcastically said “yeh got to hide the clump of cells” when I posted she was hiding her stomach a lot, HAHA
To be fair if she’s 17 weeks she only had a bump for the last 4 weeks max. Some people had been posting things from months ago being like ‘oh this is so obviously hiding a baby bump!’

Reactions: 7
So it seems they waited til after having a gender scan before announcing as they mentioned they only found out baby was a girl “a couple of days ago”. But surely they would have had the private NIPT like they did with Ottie?? I wonder if they did but Alfie couldn’t accept the result until they had a proper scan to confirm? He did seem more open to possibly having another child but Zoe very much shut him down. Definitely think there’s a bit of disappointment on his part.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if they found out before she stopped posting and she tried to continue the weekly highlights at first or if she stopped posting as soon as she found out?
if I’m right, I think she would’ve found out in March/ early April and she stopped posting in April but did a few posts throughout

Reactions: 3
Good god guys we've still got....
the first trimester video
second trimester video
and third trimester videos to come🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.