Zoe Sugg #57 Festering in her pit, her parenting is not it, now tattlers think Alfie's fit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you remember the comment she made think it was end of last year or beginning of this year ' I might take my extensions out again in summer when I'm done having kids'.

Reactions: 15
so the theories so far (correct me if I forgot any)

- she is pregnant and she really cant be bothered to function like a regular human being
(or its a girl and they are sad about not being able to recreate their own childhood OR they are waiting til they know the gender to reveal this time around)
- she is pregnant with twins and absolutely lost it mentally
(maybe I am putting my own thoughts into this. cause frankly I would 🤡)
- she isnt pregnant, she took the "taking it slow" too literally and cant be bothered anymore to be an influencer
- she has become lazy on a whole another level

edit:
- she has an ad coming up that she has to pretend its natural in between her "regular actiivity"

Reactions: 11
Also just to add to my theory, recently she’s been covering her stomach, wearing baggy clothes, standing in an awkward position etc. the last photo I’ve put in I think she looks pregnant in. Just my opinion.
This is a select few photos though to back up your theory, but she also posted this picture from March so months after you think she started hiding her belly.

I do think she’s pregnant but nowhere near as far along as hiding her belly earlier in the year.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
This is a select few photos though to back up your theory, but she also posted this picture from March so months after you think she started hiding her belly.

I do think she’s pregnant but nowhere near as far along as hiding her belly earlier in the year.
This photo is from before in mid March vs the ones Kyrag shared isn’t it? I think she started showing in April and but back in March maybe a bit bloated in some and feeling rough and that she got in the mindset of starting to hide her stomach. Also this one I agree there is no bump but Zoe doesn’t look as tiny as she did previously. She’s usually a uk size 6-8 but she looks a bit more filled out here (in my opinion) and her boobs seem bigger.

Reactions: 4
so the theories so far (correct me if I forgot any)

- she is pregnant and she really cant be bothered to function like a regular human being
(or its a girl and they are sad about not being able to recreate their own childhood OR they are waiting til they know the gender to reveal this time around)
- she is pregnant with twins and absolutely lost it mentally
(maybe I am putting my own thoughts into this. cause frankly I would 🤡)
- she isnt pregnant, she took the "taking it slow" too literally and cant be bothered anymore to be an influencer
- she has become lazy on a whole another level

edit:
- she has an ad coming up that she has to pretend its natural in between her "regular actiivity"
Maybe we’ve got this totally wrong and the jewellery she put on her instagram saying something exciting is coming later in the year is what the announcement is going to be. The silence is to ramp up engagement for it and Alfie saying in yesterdays vlog about having a busy personal life but not going into it is just feeding fuel into the pregnancy discussion… unless I’m thinking way too much into it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Why am I loving the fact that Ottie is looking like a big 4 year old boy heading off to his first Harry Styles gig 🤣

• Haha
She’ll probably announce once the baby’s born if she is 😂 as she’s such a big time celeb

• Haha
Just bloody tell us woman! I’m rubbish with surprises especially when it’s probably not that exciting! 😩
Did anyone notice that Ottie only sang ‘Daddy Shark’ repeatedly?! 😂 She’s so cute and Alfie is such a doting dad. 🙈 I’ll get my own coat! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Time for a new thread so title suggestions please. (y)
Most liked so far is "Zoe are you gregnant" 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not saying it’s likely but I’m still holding onto my theory that she knew she was pregnant way back when she sacked all of her staff at the start of the year. Maybe she’ll shock us all and pop a kid out next month.
She sacked all of her staff?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Most liked so far is "Zoe are you gregnant" 😆

Or 'she's alive but not even living'. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Zoe are you gregnant" is my fave - not only because it's a hilarious typo but because it makes a mockery of the whole pregnancy speculation thing.

Reactions: 12
She is 100% pregnant and they will announce it imminently. But only on a Saturday because that’s when engagement is highest 😆 So if it’s not next Sat then we’ll have to wait another week. And repeat.

I predict a montage of clips culminating in Ottie holding the scan picture. The caption will be something along the lines of “We are thrilled to announce Ottie’s baby brother/sister will be arriving in December/January”.
I kind of hope not because I'm also pregnant and I don't wanna have a baby born the same day as Slobella 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We could mash them up - Zoe sugg #58 Alive but not living, Zoe are you gregnant or stagnant?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.