Zoe Sugg #57 Festering in her pit, her parenting is not it, now tattlers think Alfie's fit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or she’s got an ad coming up that she couldn’t wriggle out of

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is 100% pregnant and they will announce it imminently. But only on a Saturday because that’s when engagement is highest 😆 So if it’s not next Sat then we’ll have to wait another week. And repeat.

I predict a montage of clips culminating in Ottie holding the scan picture. The caption will be something along the lines of “We are thrilled to announce Ottie’s baby brother/sister will be arriving in December/January”.

Reactions: 19
She is 100% pregnant and they will announce it imminently. But only on a Saturday because that’s when engagement is highest 😆 So if it’s not next Sat then we’ll have to wait another week. And repeat.

I predict a montage of clips culminating in Ottie holding the scan picture. The caption will be something along the lines of “We are thrilled to announce Ottie’s baby brother/sister will be arriving in December/January”.
Saturday afternoon to be specific

Reactions: 1
I only care to see if we're right or not. Still being twats whatever the reason.
She's had time to watch the entire black mirror series... and she thinks she knows what it's like to be a mum?! Come off it!!

Reactions: 8
I think she’s going to do some cutesy video with Ottie with the scan photo mixed in with footage from the last few months. There has been so much twin speculation on here that it’s got me thinking that so many people have thought it that it might have some truth (not based on fact but peoples intuition). That the pregnancy is higher risk, that she may have started showing earlier, and that it’s a lot to get their head around as was not the plan. I still think she’s coming up to 6 months as I think she was hiding a bump in April in the smiley face top video and other content from that time. But total speculation. She’s been hanging out with Anna Newton who didn’t announce until 20 weeks and didn’t Maddie wait until later too? I feel like Zoe will be following this trend.

Reactions: 13
Oh drumming up engagement with an answer box… whatever she’s got going on is loading

Influencers often complain about how people don’t see their job as a “real job” but then what other job can you just disappear for months on end and come back like nothing happened? They don’t realise what a privilege that kind of attitude to work is and that it is certainly not the norm for most people!

Reactions: 20
It was me (I think)…. but come to think of it it was end of Jan/Feb so unless she’s doing a Stacey Salomon and presenting her baby/twins in the next month or two then I was wrong… :D I’ll attach the photo again
when was this story from?
I remember when it appeared she still showed up afterwards?

Reactions: 1
Yes , that is leaving the house . I didn’t say she was out on the town shopping , partying , eating out - obviously we know she has skipped family meals , didn’t come to Harry Styles , etc so we have evidence she has been a recluse. However , I just said she hasn’t been totally housebound for the last 3 months which is true . She has left her property is what I meant ! There is literal evidence she has left the house , she went to Tracey’s house and stayed there to play with Ottie (mum of the year or what ???) , who’s to say she hasn’t ventured a little further ?

people don’t always like it when their version of events get challenged , but idk … I have always taken the view that influencers are human and that whilst I think there are 100% accuracies in the caricature that tattle creates for these people , it isn’t as black and white as people on here sometimes think . Just because we know she is lazy , has disappeared off social media , has been missing some family events , doesn’t mean she hasn’t left the house at all . You don’t know that she has stayed house bound just as much as I don’t know that she hasn’t . I just can’t believe that in 3 months she hasn’t needed to nip out to the supermarket , or anything like that - there’s no evidence to suggest she has , nor evidence to suggest she hasn’t done that . But that is my opinion , just as she hasn’t left the house is an opinion because we don’t know for sure - I’m not stating it as fact !

at the end of the day it is all speculation - we probably won’t ever know if she did or didn’t leave the house and go further than her mum’s house during this period unless she releases a document with her movements for the past 12 weeks (although let’s be honest it would be really short)
Sorry but a picture of Ottie at Zoe's mums house is NOT evidence Zoe was there. Anyone could have taken the pic and as for popping to the shops we all know she gets her food shop delivered!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but a picture of Ottie at Zoe's mums house is NOT evidence Zoe was there. Anyone could have taken the pic and as for popping to the shops we all know she gets her food shop delivered!
I can’t believe this thread has come to this and we are disagreeing over the mere suggestion that a grown woman might have gone to the supermarket 🤣🤣 you’re not going to change my mind lol , I think there is a slight possibility she could have left the house in the last 3 months … that was such a mental sentence to write

Anyone could’ve taken it sure , but you can say that about literally anything online ! It’s all a matter of perspective . By that logic , she could be out living her life and Alfie could’ve taken the pictures of Ottie from her bed and she could have posted to pretend it’s her . Nothing these influencers post on SM is real … she could be doing anything and we wouldn’t know because she shows us what she wants us to see and always has …

• Haha
I can’t believe this thread has come to this and we are disagreeing over the mere suggestion that a grown woman might have gone to the supermarket 🤣🤣 you’re not going to change my mind lol , I think there is a slight possibility she could have left the house in the last 3 months … that was such a mental sentence to write

Anyone could’ve taken it sure , but you can say that about literally anything online ! It’s all a matter of perspective . By that logic , she could be out living her life and Alfie could’ve taken the pictures of Ottie from her bed and she could have posted to pretend it’s her . Nothing these influencers post on SM is real … she could be doing anything and we wouldn’t know because she shows us what she wants us to see and always has …
The fact we are discussing whether a 32 year of mum of one has left the house in the last 3 months says it all really doesn't it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
To be fair she’s nowhere near as popular as she once was so she probs could go to the shops heavily preggo and not be spotted. That being said I’m on team hermit, the only day light that girl has seen is from her conservatory 🤣

Reactions: 7

I don’t think this thread is for you. We are looking at the content they share and gossiping about it. What would you like to talk about?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Alfie said in his video “a lot has been going on in my personal life, nothing bad, all good”. Feel like that was him basically saying everything is fine without saying too much? It was words to that affect anyway. I personally was a bit iffy about her being pregnant but, I honestly think she is. He said a lot going on, but good, he also said Zoe cancelled last min which is such bullshit😂 why would you 1. Ever miss Harry styles especially when YOU bought the tickets 2. What could be more important plans? 3. Last min? Lol she’s defo pregnant

Reactions: 14
I don’t think this thread is for you. We are looking at the content they share and gossiping about it. What would you like to talk about?
Excuse me …. I am quite aware how Tattle works , thanks . This ain’t my first rodeo , I’ve been a member for years & actively involve myself in many threads including this one (intermittently , only when there’s things to be speculated about). Just because I don’t really believe Zoe has been totally housebound for the last 12 weeks because of things she has shared , you think I should leave this thread ? Seems a bit harsh to me love ! 🤣

I think you’ve got the wrong end of the stick and don’t understand what I meant … I was told anyone could have posted that pic of Ottie at Tracey’s so it didn’t prove Zoe left the house when I said she had , and all I was saying is you can say that about anything ! We only see what creators want us to see . Never have I ever said speculation wasn’t fine . I’m speculating myself - I don’t know what Zoe’s up to . In fact , I think I was one of the first on here to speculate she was pregnant all those weeks ago .

Zoe , come back - this thread goes nuts when you don’t post !!! I suggested you may have gone to the supermarket in the last 3 months and I’m being told to leave !!!! Help !!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The thing is normally influencers 'put it on' for the camera e.g be all over their kid pretending to be hands on mum when they don't bother with them when the camera is off, so for Zoe to be disinterested in Ottie, not having much patience and moaning about her when the camera IS ON makes me question what she's like with her when the camera isn't rolling. Obv I could be wrong but that's what comes across to me.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.