Zoe Sugg #57 Festering in her pit, her parenting is not it, now tattlers think Alfie's fit!

Is Zoe Pregnant?

• yes- thats why she's disappeared off socials

Votes: 371 57.0%
  • No-she is just lazy and entitled

Votes: 183 28.1%
  • not sure

Votes: 97 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread šŸ™Œ now here's a catch up if anyone missed anything....

There was nothing to miss! She has literally been in bed for the last month and its only been this last week she has upload a pic of Ottie, herself and some flowers.

We think she might be pregnant either that or she is one hell of a lazy woman! anyway tattle on my lovelies, that is if you can find anything to talk about!šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 16
Thank you for the new thread šŸ¤— I wondered if she was pregnant in her last vlog because she was so breathless and I remember when I was pregnant I was always breathless. Of course one could argue she is breathless because sheā€™s horrendously out of shape lol šŸ˜‚ but just an observation I guess time will tell eh

Reactions: 10
If she is suffering with HG then my heart goes out to her and Iā€™ve heard itā€™s horrible ā€¦. However if she is just experiencing usual first trimester tiredness and sickness , Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t understand how sheā€™s just taken to her bed like a depressed Victorian woman !

It is hard when youā€™re so sick and so tired in that first trimester to be motivated to do anything and Iā€™m not trying to say I was superwoman , but firstly I had no choice to get off my arse because my husband was at work and I needed to look after my son ā€¦ hell in my first pregnancy I had to commute to London for work on the train every day ! I just donā€™t understand how Zoe can justify palming Ottie off on whoever , abandoning work totally and living life like one of the Grandparents in Charlie and the Chocolate factory

Reactions: 12
Who the hell is thinking Alfieā€™s fit?!!!!! Lol
Women tend to fancy dadsā€¦ Plus men could do the bare minimum an they would still be the best dads on the other hand the moms will always recive a lot of hate when they are not the ones with the baby 24/7.
Not saying this is Zoe and Alfies case, but I find it stupid that people belive he is super dad and taking care all on his own of Ottie. He shows what he wants us to see, and we see what we want to see. So yes in the last couples of weeks you can tell he has stepped up and something is going on with Zoe since she was always the one taking care of her in the mornings specially.
Iā€™m not defending Zoe but more all the woman because there is so much sexism in this thread and it drives me nuts. There are so many double standars for example when she went to London for a meeting and everyone was ā€œoh she has dropped Ottie off to Alfie or her mom againā€ but when Alfie posted he was there after no one said anythingā€¦ plus he has been in quite a lot of work trips with overnight stays or playing golf for 6h with Joeā€¦ And letā€™s not forget than before the last month whenever he had to stay with Ottie for the majority of the day it was a ā€œdaddy and daughter dayā€ because thatā€™s not what usually happens.
So yes he seems a good dad but he does not do all of the work at all and he is being seen as a god just because all of the double standar I just mentioned.
And Iā€™m sorry for the ramble but against popular belives women are the ones that keep putting other women down and it drives me absolutly nuts. Now Iā€™m going to shut upšŸ™ƒšŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
If she is suffering with HG then my heart goes out to her and Iā€™ve heard itā€™s horrible ā€¦. However if she is just experiencing usual first trimester tiredness and sickness , Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t understand how sheā€™s just taken to her bed like a depressed Victorian woman !

It is hard when youā€™re so sick and so tired in that first trimester to be motivated to do anything and Iā€™m not trying to say I was superwoman , but firstly I had no choice to get off my arse because my husband was at work and I needed to look after my son ā€¦ hell in my first pregnancy I had to commute to London for work on the train every day ! I just donā€™t understand how Zoe can justify palming Ottie off on whoever , abandoning work totally and living life like one of the Grandparents in Charlie and the Chocolate factory
I think that's the big difference between Zoe and the most of us.
I felt really bad during my pregnancies, but I had to work and take care of my other kid. We are used that we have to do things and have responsibilities.
Zoe has never had that. She had more than enough money from the age that she had her own responsibilities. Alfie is always there for her and Ottie. And if he's not, her mother and mother in law are always there to do everything for her. She never has to just do things even if she's not feeling well, so she never will.

Reactions: 13
Women tend to fancy dadsā€¦ Plus men could do the bare minimum an they would still be the best dads on the other hand the moms will always recive a lot of hate when they are not the ones with the baby 24/7.
Not saying this is Zoe and Alfies case, but I find it stupid that people belive he is super dad and taking care all on his own of Ottie. He shows what he wants us to see, and we see what we want to see. So yes in the last couples of weeks you can tell he has stepped up and something is going on with Zoe since she was always the one taking care of her in the mornings specially.
Iā€™m not defending Zoe but more all the woman because there is so much sexism in this thread and it drives me nuts. There are so many double standars for example when she went to London for a meeting and everyone was ā€œoh she has dropped Ottie off to Alfie or her mom againā€ but when Alfie posted he was there after no one said anythingā€¦ plus he has been in quite a lot of work trips with overnight stays or playing golf for 6h with Joeā€¦ And letā€™s not forget than before the last month whenever he had to stay with Ottie for the majority of the day it was a ā€œdaddy and daughter dayā€ because thatā€™s not what usually happens.
So yes he seems a good dad but he does not do all of the work at all and he is being seen as a god just because all of the double standar I just mentioned.
And Iā€™m sorry for the ramble but against popular belives women are the ones that keep putting other women down and it drives me absolutly nuts. Now Iā€™m going to shut upšŸ™ƒšŸ˜‚
We know he isn't taking care of Ottie on his own but he does more than Zoe even before she was ill. Not sure where you got the idea Zoe takes care of her in the mornings from as in her vlogs her mum came over to get Ottie ready and Alfie said in some of his he had got Ottie up given her breakfast and taken Zoe breakfast in bed.

Reactions: 11
Nobody here is saying that Zoe should be doing all of the childcare just because she is the mother, but she really doesnā€™t appear to do very much at all. I actually think there is sexism against men when it comes to parenting!
I think thereā€™s a huge misconception that fatherā€™s do nothing unless they are forced to and the mother is the better parent and itā€™s not always the case. My brother is estranged from his wife and in my opinion he is the better parent to their sons. She is always trying to palm them off on anyone because she would rather get drunk. My brother tries to provide a stable environment for them which is always undone when they are in the chaotic home environment with their mother. Iā€™m not being biased just because he is my brother either! He doesnā€™t expect anything for that because he is doing what he should be doing as a father.
Nobody is saying that Alfie is a hero, but it sounds like he is in a difficult position despite his wealth and privilege because Zoe either canā€™t or wonā€™t also look after Ottie. Alfie clearly loves Ottie and is doing what is expected without any fuss, but I can see why you think he is making a fuss because he has posted videos about it!

Reactions: 4
Nobody here is saying that Zoe should be doing all of the childcare just because she is the mother, but she really doesnā€™t appear to do very much at all. I actually think there is sexism against men when it comes to parenting!
I think thereā€™s a huge misconception that fatherā€™s do nothing unless they are forced to and the mother is the better parent and itā€™s not always the case. My brother is estranged from his wife and in my opinion he is the better parent to their sons. She is always trying to palm them off on anyone because she would rather get drunk. My brother tries to provide a stable environment for them which is always undone when they are in the chaotic home environment with their mother. Iā€™m not being biased just because he is my brother either! He doesnā€™t expect anything for that because he is doing what he should be doing as a father.
Nobody is saying that Alfie is a hero, but it sounds like he is in a difficult position despite his wealth and privilege because Zoe either canā€™t or wonā€™t also look after Ottie. Alfie clearly loves Ottie and is doing what is expected without any fuss, but I can see why you think he is making a fuss because he has posted videos about it!
Yes such a difficult position he only had 6 hours to play golf last week end, the poor guy barely has time to go to the gym, have coffe classes in Londonā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes such a difficult position he only had 6 hours to play golf last week end, the poor guy barely has time to go to the gym, have coffe classes in Londonā€¦
Itā€™s still not fair to him to be the only one who seems to spend quality time with his child or do any actual parentingā€¦ even if heā€™s in a fortunate position to have grandparents around or hired help. He has a partner of 10+ years who should be helping but instead appears not to be. If a woman was with a man like that everyone would be telling her to leave him because he was useless. So why shouldnā€™t Alfie get the same sympathy? He might be an obnoxious Tory, but that doesnā€™t make Zoes behaviour ok.

Reactions: 15
Yes when either his mum or Zoeā€™s mum, or possibly a Nanny is looking after Ottie whilst Zoe sits in bed like Miss Havershamā€¦

Reactions: 9
Yes when either his mum or Zoeā€™s mum, or possibly a Nanny is looking after Ottie whilst Zoe sits in bed like Miss Havershamā€¦
Well isnā€™t that just an assumption? We donā€™t really know whoā€™s with Ottie just like Ottie herself mentioned Zoe did the ponytail we wouldnā€™t know that other wise because Zoe isnā€™t sharing anything these couple of weeks for some reason that I hope is pregnancy and not something more serious. But before that even tho she vlogs less you always saw them three together going to the park, swiming or whatever. Yes Alfie has vlogged him alone with Ottie but so has Zoe, she just shows less.
But again everyone sees what they want to see and Iā€™m not trying to convince anyone or mantain a discussion whith someone who isnā€™t willing to hear another opinion just because they hate someone.
I guess tattle is not really for me, Iā€™m definitely not a hater as if I was I just wouldnā€™t consume their content (although I like a discussion of some of the things they do that are questionable) and this thread seems to only accept hate so yeahā€¦

Reactions: 17
Well isnā€™t that just an assumption? We donā€™t really know whoā€™s with Ottie just like Ottie herself mentioned Zoe did the ponytail we wouldnā€™t know that other wise because Zoe isnā€™t sharing anything these couple of weeks for some reason that I hope is pregnancy and not something more serious. But before that even tho she vlogs less you always saw them three together going to the park, swiming or whatever. Yes Alfie has vlogged him alone with Ottie but so has Zoe, she just shows less.
But again everyone sees what they want to see and Iā€™m not trying to convince anyone or mantain a discussion whith someone who isnā€™t willing to hear another opinion just because they hate someone.
I guess tattle is not really for me, Iā€™m definitely not a hater as if I was I just wouldnā€™t consume their content (although I like a discussion of some of the things they do that are questionable) and this thread seems to only accept hate so yeahā€¦
It is an assumption yes as is yours that Zoe tying her daughters hair in a bobble makes her Mother Earth! She could have done all of that from her bed! She also posted an Instagram story of Ottie last week from her bed. We can only assume without the facts.
Youā€™re quite happy to hate on Alfie for having a few rounds of golf which may well be a grandparent looking after Ottie to give him a break! Itā€™s amazing how many people wonā€™t give a man credit for being a good father!
Nobody here is hoping that Zoe is seriously ill either, but also didnā€™t have the option themselves to spend the first trimester of their pregnancy in bed! Zoe has never posted any evidence of herself alone with Ottie.
@fidgetjo makes an important point that if Alfie spent all day in bed, they would be saying that he is useless and Zoe should leave him!

Reactions: 12
The thing thatā€™s always come across to me is in Zoeā€™s world Zoe still comes first despite having ottie; the only thing Iā€™ve seen her get excited at is the clothes she can dress ottie in. The only thing she seems to have taken ownership of. The rest she seems happy to let others take the lead on. Why not go with alfie to the beach or the park with ottie?! Doesnā€™t make sense.

Reactions: 20
The thing thatā€™s always come across to me is in Zoeā€™s world Zoe still comes first despite having ottie; the only thing Iā€™ve seen her get excited at is the clothes she can dress ottie in. The only thing she seems to have taken ownership of. The rest she seems happy to let others take the lead on. Why not go with alfie to the beach or the park with ottie?! Doesnā€™t make sense.
I agree and that's because Zoe hadn't grown up she is still that selfish wrapped in cotton wool teenager. She uploaded a pic of Ottie at her mums today but it wouldn't surprise me if her mum had taken the pic and sent it to Zoe and Zoe is passing it off as she was there and took the photo.

Reactions: 10
Just came across this from an old vlog and it made me lol. I know that a lot of people probably canā€™t afford going to the dentist, like in my country Sweden itā€™s really really expensive. I know that sheā€™s lazy but being lazy to this extent is ridiculous. When it affects your health? I can imagine that it hurts when she eats certain things. Thatā€™s whatā€™s she gets for having a bad diet. (I know yā€™all will probably defend her and say she might have a dentist phobia blabla). I counted five holes, I canā€™t imagine what her lower jaw looks like.

(Yes English is not my first language, excuse any typos/grammar) x

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just came across this from an old vlog and it made me lol. I know that a lot of people probably canā€™t afford going to the dentist, like in my country Sweden itā€™s really really expensive. I know that sheā€™s lazy but being lazy to this extent is ridiculous. When it affects your health? I can imagine that it hurts when she eats certain things. Thatā€™s whatā€™s she gets for having a bad diet. (I know yā€™all will probably defend her and say she might have a dentist phobia blabla). I counted five holes, I canā€™t imagine what her lower jaw looks like.

(Yes English is not my first language, excuse any typos/grammar) x
These might be fillings. Generally dentists in the UK fill with a silver coloured filling material rather than white unless itā€™s a front tooth as itā€™s stronger.

Reactions: 28
I agree and that's because Zoe hadn't grown up she is still that selfish wrapped in cotton wool teenager. She uploaded a pic of Ottie at her mums today but it wouldn't surprise me if her mum had taken the pic and sent it to Zoe and Zoe is passing it off as she was there and took the photo.
Yes I thought the same thing about the photo! And that says it all that it crossed both our minds that Zoe might not have been there and her mum had Ottie yet again.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.