Zoe Sugg #57 Festering in her pit, her parenting is not it, now tattlers think Alfie's fit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me …. I am quite aware how Tattle works , thanks . I’ve been a member for years , actively involve myself in many threads . Just because I don’t really believe Zoe has been totally housebound for the last 12 weeks because of things she has shared , you think I should leave this thread ? Bit harsh love 🤣

I think you’ve got the wrong end of the stick and don’t understand what I meant … I was told anyone could have posted that pic of Ottie at Tracey’s so it didn’t prove Zoe left the house when I said she had , and all I was saying is you can say that about anything ! We only see what creators want us to see . Never have I ever said speculation wasn’t fine . I’m speculating myself - I don’t know what Zoe’s up to . In fact , I think I was one of the first on here to speculate she was pregnant all those weeks ago .

I’m not new in town , this ain’t my first rodeo on Tattle .. I consider myself a veteran 🤪
Ok cool, if it’s ok with you then many of us will continue to speculate that she appears to not be going out and is cooped up and I think she’s at least 20 weeks pregnant. You don’t think that is a possibility as you think she would have been spotted with a bump but that’s fine you do you Disneys

They say in the post Jan/Feb so I assume around that time
Yep around end of January…. At the time it seemed a possibility because we had just watched her napping throughout December and January (tiredness is so common in first trimester). This screenshot is from an IG story and doesn’t look as suspicious as the story was. A random angle with just her knees on the shot and then just a semi-second of her “belly” that Ottie seemed to move towards…. I didn’t/we didn’t continue to discuss that too much because someone said this pouch is just from jeans or smth and I thought myself I understand their point but these seemed like leggings and also I don’t think we ever seen her wearing black jeans which could give her this look but yeah thought whatever … we’re just speculating not stating facts anyway so better leave it….. 😅 Now, I’m still half-going with this theory because if she is hiding pregnancy, she could be quite far with it when they have “baby toys” in Otties room (ref Alfie’s vlog from yesterday) and nobody is piling up “baby-toys” if they are just 3-4 months along (particularly because it’s not their first child)
Anyway I’m not actually invested in this story either way…..honestly bored with this “news” already 😄

Reactions: 5
Ok cool, if it’s ok with you then many of us will continue to speculate that she appears to not be going out and is cooped up and I think she’s at least 20 weeks pregnant. You don’t think that is a possibility as you think she would have been spotted with a bump but that’s fine you do you Disneys
Errrrrr ok … I really don’t think you’re understanding what I’m saying at all

i’m happy with any discussion on here , just because I have an alternative view point and I like to express it , doesn’t mean I don’t think others shouldn’t be able to do the same … I personally think if she was heavily pregnant as someone stated that she may have been spotted out and about , but also I think the timelines don’t add up as Alfie’s mentioned 11 weeks , she put a story up only about 4-5 months ago saying she definitively was not pregnant etc and I’m not sure she’d lie so openly like that . That’s my opinion . I’m expressing it using evidence I’ve seen on her social media , but as I said influencers show you what they want you to see so it all could be totally wrong . Anyone who knows me from the brogan thread knows that sometimes my opinions and views turn out to be totally wrong , and as I’m a well rounded human and it ain’t that deep I’m ok with that

Your opinion is different and that’s ok - this is a discussion thread and I’m happy to hear your alternative point of view and your argument as to why you think I’m wrong . But I reserve the right to disagree if I want

you’re making me sound like a fascist 😂 not sure where you’ve got that idea from but I’m more than happy to hear and consider multiple view points - I’m not trying to censor anyone ! Free speech for all

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Things I don't give a toss about:

- whether Zoe is an involved parent
- whether Zoe leaves the house
- whether Zoe is pregnant
- Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I kinda hope she isn’t pregnant and we were wrong. Might make it more exciting. But I think she is. The post is coming next weekend

Reactions: 13
I kinda hope she isn’t pregnant and we were wrong. Might make it more exciting
I still like my theory that poppy and Alfie killed her after finding out she’d had a thing with Shaun and are keeping her in the loft

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how from the very second the sperm has entered the egg she must be hidden and not pictured like the actual dramatics of it.

I remember last time they announced thinking are they for real saying
'So thats where we've been guys'
its like what's where you've been ?
you had a shag and next day she cant film doing her hair or make up or walking around a garden centre, daft bastards .

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I reckon Zoe is the surrogate for Mark and Alfie's baby now they're finally together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Also just to add to my theory, recently she’s been covering her stomach, wearing baggy clothes, standing in an awkward position etc. the last photo I’ve put in I think she looks pregnant in. Just my opinion.
God she has so lost her looks.

Reactions: 8
Also just to add to my theory, recently she’s been covering her stomach, wearing baggy clothes, standing in an awkward position etc. the last photo I’ve put in I think she looks pregnant in. Just my opinion.
I would also add these in.

from April she’s leaning forward and keeping her tummy back in this reel and wearing a very oversized shirt. Her whole body positioning is strange.
And this from Alfie’s vlog 2 weeks ago with a dog on her lap and knees hiding her stomach

Attachments

Reactions: 7
After all this if she is pregnant it will be a bit disappointing … 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope if her and Maddie are due around the same time she’s not going to be prancing around Maddie in crop tops again this time when she inevitably snaps back into “shape”.

Reactions: 6
I’m not saying it’s likely but I’m still holding onto my theory that she knew she was pregnant way back when she sacked all of her staff at the start of the year. Maybe she’ll shock us all and pop a kid out next month.

Reactions: 12
I’m not saying it’s likely but I’m still holding onto my theory that she knew she was pregnant way back when she sacked all of her staff at the start of the year. Maybe she’ll shock us all and pop a kid out next month.
I kind of want this theory to be true too .. I just don’t know if I believe it !

Reactions: 4
She will defo be further along than 3 months when she reveals I think more like 6.
Maybe because kourntey annouced she might be thinking it’s a good time to announce soon.

Reactions: 8
I just want to know if we’re right at this point. If Zoe had another baby or not I couldn’t care less and actually feel the last thing she needs is another baby to half heartedly ‘look after’.

Reactions: 14
I would also add these in.

from April she’s leaning forward and keeping her tummy back in this reel and wearing a very oversized shirt. Her whole body positioning is strange.
And this from Alfie’s vlog 2 weeks ago with a dog on her lap and knees hiding her stomach
100% agreed

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.