Zoe Sugg #52 Alfie took his mum to France, did Zoe get that engagement ring? no chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hilarious she tries to make out she is so busy and hasn't even time to reply to messages when we've just seen Alfie doing everything for Ottie and then has to edit Zoe's vlog but now Zoe needs to have a relaxing bath!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
halfway in
1670004106290.png

the fact that this area is not childproof is wild to me. was i just around very clumsy and hyperactive toddlers?
any other toddler would have jumped down the stairs and hurt themselves.

also. zoella has time to waste like half hoour on chatting to the camera about basically nothing and opening her advent calendars
but not the time in a day to edit her vlogs lol

Reactions: 22
halfway in
View attachment 1777461
the fact that this area is not childproof is wild to me. was i just around very clumsy and hyperactive toddlers?

also. zoella has time to waste like half hoour on chatting to the camera about basically nothing and opening her advent calendars
My nieces and nephews are climbers and they would be up those steps faster than you could even try stop them. They'd also try climb on that tv unit, it's quite low. Their house just doesn't seem that child friendly to me even down to the colours they use. What are they going to do when Ottie starts colouring and painting, wanting to use playdough? They're all things that are important for kids development.

Reactions: 9
halfway in
View attachment 1777461

No part of that house is childproof, it’s wild to me. Even for your own sanity so you don’t have to keep stopping them going somewhere they shouldn’t , why wouldn’t you?! But then they probably aren’t doing the majority of the looking after so it doesn’t bother them.

Reactions: 11
When she was in the kitchen doing her puzzle no one was keeping an eye on Ottie unbelievable tbh. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Yikes when Zoe is waffling on at the start of the vlog for 10 mins and Alfie is making breakfast there’s no one watching ottie in the conservatory where they have those tiled steps and when Zoe goes over to her finally ottie is half up one of them and she’s got socks on… all it takes is her to slip on the tile in and she could crack her head open.

I’m not saying kids should live in a bubble but they are dangerous to leave her alone on!!

Reactions: 16
halfway in
View attachment 1777461

she must spend at least two hours sat on the floor yabbering on. We only see an edited version of it too 🥴

Reactions: 9
It’s wild that the two of them were so focused on not being “vlogger parents” like the SJs that they ended up being shite parents in a different way

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven't watched yet, but am I missing something or is this not Pay's second #Ad-vent?

Reactions: 4
halfway in
View attachment 1777461

No way my stomach turned when I seen this , I can't take my eyes off my boy the same age no way would I leave any toddler in that area alone. The tv looks like it could fall , the stairs are so dangerous, loads of things to pull down or fall on. Is it just me or do they treat her like she is 3 she is still so little and needs supervising they leave her to herself so much it's insane

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched yet, but am I missing something or is this not Pay's second #Ad-vent?
I think they’re referring to the calendar since she was only 4 months old last year she didn’t have one.

Reactions: 4
Does Ottie know any words yet? She seems to be mute! My niece is a similar age and she knows quite a few now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Does Ottie know any words yet? She seems to be mute! My niece is a similar age and she knows quite a few now 🤷‍♀️
if you heard for the first year of your life only hiya? what is that? hiya??
you too wouldnt talk much 😂

besides that every child developes differently she does go "oh oh" here and there. I just think her parents are incapable of talking to her properly 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ottie is adorable, I feel like poppy is so much better with her than zoe is

Reactions: 14
She definitely appears to be under stimulated. Kids develop at various stages but Ottie is now one year and three months old, she should say more than hiya and oh oh. My friend has a kid that age and she's constantly talking in her own language but with quite a few real English words in.

Reactions: 10
She definitely appears to be under stimulated. Kids develop at various stages but Ottie is now one year and three months old, she should say more than hiya and oh oh. My friend has a kid that age and she's constantly talking in her own language but with quite a few real English words in.
I think it's because her parents mainly speak about her and not to her. Especially Zoe is talking about her, but not actively interacting with her that much. Out of the entire bunch, Poppy seems to be a very loving and hands-on auntie. It's also nice for Ottie that she gets to spend the day with Nick and Amanda I think, because they'll hopefully teach her some new things here and there as well.

As for the next title: Zoe Sugg #53 Doing vlogmas for the cash, her parenting skills are still trash

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.