Zoe Sugg #52 Alfie took his mum to France, did Zoe get that engagement ring? no chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they'll send her to a private school and she'll gain some brain cells from there? She's not getting them from dumb and dumber
I remember Alfie acting like Tesco was weird and going “where are we?! Is it Tesco?!” So they’ll defo send her to a private school away from all the povo normies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember Alfie acting like Tesco was weird and going “where are we?! Is it Tesco?!” So they’ll defo send her to a private school away from all the povo normies 🤣
As if this twit comes from a royal family and has never been to a bleeping Tesco before 🤢 Shame no amount of money can buy a brain. Or a jawline

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I listened to an American podcast the other day and the topic was British YouTubers, they spoke about Zoe a lot (Vlogmas, her advent calendar, Joe etc.), but when Alfie got mentioned this was the only thing they referenced… 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They’ve gone to the same place to get their Christmas tree again and in a picture on Alfie’s story ottie literally looks over the whole thing already 😂 love that vibe from her.

Reactions: 6
gosh how lazy can she be, she reused the same intro from 2 years ago but added alfie and pay lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ottie is so cute 🥰.

It was already obvious, but you can tell Alfie is the naturally good parent. The way Ottie is with him compared to Zoe says it all.

Reactions: 23
Cant believe she let Ottie bite into a hot pancake :rolleyes: .Also love how she's rambling on about needing Alfie to edit her vlogs cause she cant do it all while in the background he's sorting out Ottie and cleaning her highchair and bib.🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 21
gosh how lazy can she be, she reused the same intro from 2 years ago but added alfie and pay lol
It’s not even her being lazy as she’s not the one who makes them. It’s her being cheap as she obviously didn’t want to pay for them to make a new one this year so just paid for a new clip.

Reactions: 6
wait guys, so when does one decide that there needs to be a new thread? 😅 i’m still a new member but i’m learning haha!

Reactions: 1
So I was watching past vlogmases yesterday for some nostalgia and festive vibes, and whoever it was that said that she changed the year of the advent calendar controversy was so right. You can see it in her vlogmas day one that year compared to previous ones. She stops using that baby voice and seemingly stops caring the same way that she used to.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.