Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be a joke…
3E4C1B41-979F-4790-8ED7-87F59EDD5DC9.jpeg

Out of all the people being gym shark ambassadors, they decide to use Zoe for their Ads on Instagram …

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Cant believe (well I can) that she bought the same sofa as Alfie. Hasn't got an original thought of her own!

Reactions: 18
Someone needs to tell Zoe the post partum period is actually only 6 weeks…. Not almost 10 months on.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Someone needs to tell Zoe the post partum period is actually only 6 weeks…. Not almost 10 months on.
Also, surely her hair would have grown more than that in 10 months? I mean my sisters hair doesn't look like that and my niece is 6 months old.

Reactions: 8
This has to be a joke… View attachment 1300637

Out of all the people being gym shark ambassadors, they decide to use Zoe for their Ads on Instagram …
I've been getting it on facebook too 😩

Also, re being post-partum, my baby is a few weeks older than hers and I had PP hair loss up until about last month. I have regrowth baby hairs around my hairline, luckily hidden by a full fringe, but no where else that's noticeable. Everyone is different, I guess. I hate that I'm siding with her and also for going all mumsnet but I don't see the big deal with her saying post partum. Heck, even PPD can take up to a year to show symptoms apparently.

Reactions: 14
I've been getting it on facebook too 😩

Also, re being post-partum, my baby is a few weeks older than hers and I had PP hair loss up until about last month. I have regrowth baby hairs around my hairline, luckily hidden by a full fringe, but no where else that's noticeable. Everyone is different, I guess. I hate that I'm siding with her and also for going all mumsnet but I don't see the big deal with her saying post partum. Heck, even PPD can take up to a year to show symptoms apparently.
I think it more grates for me with Zoe as we know how attention seeking she was with her pregnancy and I feel this is part of that - trying to cling to the ‘I’m pregnant/I was pregnant - look at me’ which n one really does once you’ve had the baby….
What probably doesn’t help Zoe’s hair is her ratty hair extensions and the fact she doesn’t really take care of her hair.

Reactions: 19
I think it more grates for me with Zoe as we know how attention seeking she was with her pregnancy and I feel this is part of that - trying to cling to the ‘I’m pregnant/I was pregnant - look at me’ which n one really does once you’ve had the baby….
What probably doesn’t help Zoe’s hair is her ratty hair extensions and the fact she doesn’t really take care of her hair.
True. I just had a little chuckle to myself about my mini fringe and went about my day, didn't even mention it to my husband let alone the internet (before my previous post 😂) because it's just not interesting. But having been pregnant is all she seems to have to use for content these days 🙄

Reactions: 5
So I'm reading a Buzzfeed article about 15 signs a couple is faking their "happy" relationship and some sound like these two.

-When couples lose their individuality (Zoe wearing all beige and everything Alfie likes only)
-Overcompensating on social media
-When a couple is disconnected at social gatherings (Alfie always looks like the most disinterested person in Zoe, and that's from tit they actually share, let alone what happens without cameras)
-Always acting happy and perky no matter what (years of vlogs to prove that)
-Sounding like an old married couple
-Being passive aggressive towards each other
-Corny photo shoots (only saying this because they pose a lot to look so in love. Think of December 2020 and that outdoors one right after she found out she was pregnant and Alfie looked so disengaged)

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The most Zoe thing is that her whole office is just a huge sofa, leaving barely any space for a desk

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The most Zoe thing is that her whole office is just a huge sofa, leaving barely any space for a desk
I just watched the vlog and I did laugh when it basically looked like she’s just turned it into a living room to lay down and watch Harry Potter…. 🤣

Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure she said she’s not putting a desk I believe. When she first showed the office (maybe the vlog before last?). She just wants it to be a ‘comfy chill space’ not really an office 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Didn't she say she wasn't putting a desk in there as there was plenty of desks downstairs? anyway we all know what that room will be used for....opening PR packages.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.