Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It still blows my mind that Zoe hasn’t read the Harry Potter books. I’ve recently bought the box set (£40 on Amazon fyi) and I’m half way through the first one after three hours of reading. They’re so easy to read. She’s so bleeping lazy.
I'd be shocked if she read her own books

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It still blows my mind that Zoe hasn’t read the Harry Potter books. I’ve recently bought the box set (£40 on Amazon fyi) and I’m half way through the first one after three hours of reading. They’re so easy to read. She’s so bleeping lazy.
I’m a big hp fan and when I found out she hasn’t read the books I was like wtf, she keeps saying she’s a massive fan… I know it doesn’t matter much, but it irritated me 😅 She should just say that she just loves the films, ‘cause Harry Potter isn’t just the films.

Reactions: 30
Is there anyone else you've seen on IG doing decent outfit ideas? I'm sick of the same usual suspects, and everyone else seems to be exactly the same. I need someone with creativity so I can copy them because I aint got none myself 🤣
Hilarious - I’m the same right now. Can’t help, I’m afraid but would be interested to see if there are any recommendations.

Weather has been shite today and after being caught in the hail storm (wtf) I stuck YouTube on whilst feeding my baby. I’ve reached a new depth and have finally watched a totally pointless vlog from Tombstone Teefs.

What the duck was he going on about in the park about reading? It sounded like he was trying to prove he knew how to read. And at the end banging on about how much he did in two days. He hardly did anything. I’m on mat leave and do about two organised classes a week, two walks and at meet up with at least one friend a week. Plus I try and do one DIY in the house/garden. And I swear to god I’ve never been less busy. His whole life is like my maternity but with loadsa money and staff and three grandparents to look after what seems to be a very easy baby.

Reactions: 11
I have to admit, those photo booth pics with Mark are cute and she looks very happy.

Is it just me or does she do more couple-y things with Mark than she does with Alfie?

Reactions: 28
I have to admit, those photo booth pics with Mark are cute and she looks very happy.

Is it just me or does she do more couple-y things with Mark than she does with Alfie?
I think she genuinely enjoys hanging out with Mark, whereas I don’t think she really enjoys hanging out with Alfie anymore. They’re in such a rut, never do anything, never go anywhere, can’t even go out to dinner without bringing cards to fill the silence.

Reactions: 33
it's the biggest proof that she's not the bookworm she proclaims to be and her literary career and book club are BS. we knew that all before of course. she was an extra in one of the films, grew up in the UK and is "obsessed" with the movies and reliving her childhood but she couldn't find any time in the last 30 years to pick up even one of the books? she was probably one of those children who didn't like to read and it carried over into an adulthood of turning her brain to mush with screens. it takes alfie one year to read a chapter of something too so in that way they're perfectly matched. poor ottie!

Reactions: 23
When was the last time Zoe even pretended to read one of her book club picks?
Do they still do that? Thought they were all about the mass orgies and vibrators now.

Also in Zoe’s vlog I just couldn’t with the most vanilla bunch of women tiptoeing round that subscription box giggling when anyone mentioned the vibrator or lube.

• Haha
I think she genuinely enjoys hanging out with Mark, whereas I don’t think she really enjoys hanging out with Alfie anymore. They’re in such a rut, never do anything, never go anywhere, can’t even go out to dinner without bringing cards to fill the silence.
She should leave Alfie and move in with Mark. I'd imagine her happiness would skyrocket and her 'old self' that isn't the beige sadness would come out.

If Mark wasn't gay he'd be the perfect BF for Zoe. She seems happier with him then Alfie.

Reactions: 25
it's the biggest proof that she's not the bookworm she proclaims to be and her literary career and book club are BS. we knew that all before of course. she was an extra in one of the films, grew up in the UK and is "obsessed" with the movies and reliving her childhood but she couldn't find any time in the last 30 years to pick up even one of the books? she was probably one of those children who didn't like to read and it carried over into an adulthood of turning her brain to mush with screens. it takes alfie one year to read a chapter of something too so in that way they're perfectly matched. poor ottie!
She’s a huuuge hp fan and a bookworm but somehow not interested in reading the story 🙄 She was an extra so yeah nothing else matters to her.

Zoe with her grandkids 🤗
-I’m gonna tell you something I’ve been meaning to tell you for years, you’re old enough now, so please sit down and get ready for something really special. Something that took place so many years before you were born.
-😍😍😍
When I was a kid… I was an extra in Harry Potter!
-Wow wow wow and?
-Emm… and… I was in hufflepuff, how cool is that!
-So cool grandma, and then?? 😮
-That’s it I’m afraid.
- …

• Haha
Why would anyone do that in the first place though? When I go out to dinner or drinks or whatever I wouldn't dream of bringing something like that. It just feels so unsociable. How hard is it to make an effort to have a conversation with someone?

As for the Harry Potter thing. I'm a huge fan, but I would always choose the books over the movies. The books just have so much more to them than the films could because of time constraints with a film. I'm someone who reads books over and over again though.

Reactions: 26
Yup! And now there's a baby who helps to fill the silence 😐

They don't seem to share any interests at all. I also think that them not having a real job nor hobbies, is part of why romance seems to be dead. They see each other almost 24/7. What is there to talk about? What is there to miss??

Reactions: 21
I remember the first time I watched the HP movies and being disappointed because they had cut so much of the books out. I did come to enjoy the films but the books are deffo a hundred times better.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yup! And now there's a baby who helps to fill the silence 😐

They don't seem to share any interests at all. I also think that them not having a real job nor hobbies, is part of why romance seems to be dead. They see each other almost 24/7. What is there to talk about? What is there to miss??
The 24/7 part is a good point but I feel like with the pandemic, i can safely say there are people I'd never get tired of talking to and never ran out of things to discuss.

It's the 24/7 thing paired with the fact that she legitimately doesn't have any real interests. She doesn't care about anything other than buying/receiving crap. It's hard to talk for hours about that.

If she liked movies, music, politics and foreign affairs, books, art, anything really, she'd have conversation topics at the ready, even if she does spend inordinate amounts of time with Alfie. But nah.

Reactions: 15
The 24/7 part is a good point but I feel like with the pandemic, i can safely say there are people I'd never get tired of talking to and never ran out of things to discuss.

It's the 24/7 thing paired with the fact that she legitimately doesn't have any real interests. She doesn't care about anything other than buying/receiving crap. It's hard to talk for hours about that.

If she liked movies, music, politics and foreign affairs, books, art, anything really, she'd have conversation topics at the ready, even if she does spend inordinate amounts of time with Alfie. But nah.
This. She has no passions, no aspirations… she’s just sitting there… watching nostalgic things and opening packages to feel something.

Reactions: 16
no one give her views on her reels
she is just trying to be lazy and not make any yt ad vlogs 😩😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.