Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on, guys. I had to go check her gram and she's not shown her stomach area for about 3 months. Loose dresses, hiding behind objects, face shots. In the pic above she's definitely around 5 months. Waiting for a 20 week scan, pops?

Reactions: 9
Spot on, guys. I had to go check her gram and she's not shown her stomach area for about 3 months. Loose dresses, hiding behind objects, face shots. In the pic above she's definitely around 5 months. Waiting for a 20 week scan, pops?
She literally posted this today where her stomach doesn’t look pregnant just a bit chubby…

E5DEC961-2CA0-4FF4-A6DB-5DADB7526099.png

Reactions: 7
why is she dressing like a divorced mom in her 40s 😭

100% this is why zoe hangs around with her, no competition to her cult outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Poppy is just turning into her mother very young. Amanda has that dumpy (sorry, I hate that word, I just can't think of a politer phrase to say what I mean) build. Poppy just inheriting it, lack of exercise and too much food making it arrive sooner than necessary.

Reactions: 23
Ah yes, Zoe in a douchey sunhat while the baby has no hat on her head in blinding sunlight. Makes sense.

Wake me up next year when the annual Poppy's pregnant talk is over 🥱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New thread suggestion: Zoe Sugg #50 still not part of the ‘appy Deyes club, ‘What’s occurring?’ Defo not an engagement ring

Reactions: 10
Zoe Sugg #50 sticking with the 90s brown trend - will it ever end?

Reactions: 6
To be fair, I carry most of my weight around my stomach and thighs and I definitely used to have that slightly rounded look which made me look a few months pregnant - maybe Poppy is the same?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.