Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I check her Instagram Stories and whever there is a video of Zoe and Alfie they look so akward together. She looks like is holding someone elses baby and Alfie just don't know what to do. He can't hug them, just put is hands in the pocket. Looking at the lake... I find more chemestry bewteen Zoe and Mark than Zoe and Alfie.

View attachment 853987 View attachment 853989
Have you done something to that first photo? Alfie looks like he’s part way between morphing between human and pig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember Zoe and Joe’s childhood videos and I really hope Zoe gets inspired by that. I might be wrong but, like so many people these days, they have forgotten what quality time actually is. No instagram, no posting. Living in the moment, yeah even with a camera, but it’s used for sentimental reasons and the footage isn’t going to be posted anywhere for the foreseeable . Will Zoe let 3 year old Ottie stain her clothes without freaking out? Will they let 5 year old Ottie decorate the tree with them without worrying what it’ll end up looking like? Remember when Mark said Zoe’s been through more than most people usually have in their whole lifespan? 🤣 I think he forgot to add the words ‘Christmas trees’ so it can be an accurate statement! Zoe has had more than she could ever need, from Christmas trees to literally anything, so I hope this time around she won’t be trying to control every move Ottie makes for the sake of what’s familiar to her. She needs to realise the important things. So does her boyfriend. Let’s hope Ottie is going to change the way these two look at life.
Of course they'll let Otterly Spoiled decorate a tree... one of the five they put up, the one in a room nobody goes into... :p

I'm sure I've been through more in this past two years than Zoe has in the last 10, like most people on this thread, since we're not millionaires who laze about our non mansions in the middle of a pandemic and get everything gifted. I don't get these narcissists who think they have to have the MOST everything. Most trauma, most happiness, most money, most most most.

Reactions: 19
Did Zoe edit her pictures to enhance Pay’s blue eyes? I see a lot of influencers who do it to pictures of their kids, it’s gross to me. I’m not saying Zoe did here, they just look very blue, especially compared to Alfie’s photos. But it might just be the lighting

What Zoe posted:
View attachment 853193
View attachment 853194

Vs. what Alfie posted:
View attachment 853195
I think this is mostly due to the lighting. The sun is behind Alfie in his picture so doesn’t really bounce off her face as much, its more in the shade.

Reactions: 7
It’s sad because in older videos, they interacted with each other more and hugged, cuddle, etc. now it’s just like…. You two are together? Wouldn’t be able to tell through photos, that’s for sure!

Reactions: 15
‘Mum stop filming and save me from this!’

View attachment 853583
I was LITERALLY coming to this thread to say that in THIS video, did anyone notice how Alfie was bleeping TURNING Ottilie to look him in the eye??? 🤣 and she’s just staring at Zoe. Alfie can’t bear anyone NOT looking at him, not even his own baby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sometimes I check her Instagram Stories and whever there is a video of Zoe and Alfie they look so akward together. She looks like is holding someone elses baby and Alfie just don't know what to do. He can't hug them, just put is hands in the pocket. Looking at the lake... I find more chemestry bewteen Zoe and Mark than Zoe and Alfie.

Am I the only one who really gets the ick from him because he’s wearing white socks with black trousers and shoes… yet he clearly thinks he’s stylish 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I the only one who really gets the ick from him because he’s wearing white socks with black trousers and shoes… yet he clearly thinks he’s stylish 🤢
He thinks they are the Brighton version of Justin Bieber and Hailey :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Literally look like two causal friends or brother and sister babysitting their baby sister here.

so that whole walk to show ottie the park/leaves was actually just a chance to get some pictures to use for an advert…. Nice.
Also Aldie’s outfit gives the ick, he looks a twit,
Jesus, her stories about pregnancy/labour/postpartum comes across as very Lily Pebbles “no one tells you about X, Y and Z” - if you bother to research it in advance you can find out all you need to know about a subject, including postpartum life, but being lazy af and expecting the information to just fall in to your lap will obviously leave you unprepared for what to expect 🙄
Exactly! If Zoe had read up on stuff beforehand she would have realised, but it seems she did the bare minimum.

Reactions: 11
catching up on this thread after the weekend so apologies if anyone else has pointed this out... but if my partner ever posted an unflattering instagram story of me hunched over on the floor doing osteopath recommended exercises to help with post-labour pain while I look like an absolute state and then he captioned it with something idiotic about yoga... a violent crime would probably be committed. he's such an inconsiderate prick

Reactions: 62
My heart breaks for Nala ☹ Poor little thing, she’s had no training to get her used to the new baby. She looks so fed up.

Reactions: 24
I know it’s still early days but the way they’re showing caring for her and the pictures they post makes me think some day Ottie’s really going to dislike her parents 😂 am I the only one with that vision?

Reactions: 8
Passing her around like a bloody prop why cant they just leave her in the pram and take a pic of them next to it. Bloody immature morons!

Reactions: 15
Zoe and Joe are more touchy-feely than Alfie, sheesh. And no, I don’t mean that in a creepy sexual way, I mean they hug, sit together in vlogs etc. Alfie really is so weirdly awkward. Maybe giving gifts (buy stupid, expensive stuff just cos he can) is his love languages, not touch 🤣

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.