Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if anyone watches Dianne's vlogs but I remember in one of her videos she was playing footsies under the table thinking it was Joe but it was actually Alfie and she didn't realise, but Alfie clearly knew but didn't bother telling her because we all know he was really enjoying it. I read a few comments under that video aswell where people said Alfie likes her (not sure if those comments were from their minions or not though).

Reactions: 10
Can't they get shopping trolley for their purchases? Zoe can push her daughter's pram and Mark can handle the shopping trolley. Even if the basket was secure, that's still so dangerous as things might fall in and crush her. Not to mention blocks light and yeah, oxygen.

Reactions: 17
I thought motherhood would be the making of her but nope, she’s still selfish and immature, especially for a 31 year old.
Exactly, I can't believe those people. You can clearly see it's more important for Zoe to get instagram content than the safety of of her child. I mean, the fact that she and Alfie were friends with the Saccone Jolys for so long speaks volumes. The way those people treat their kids and put them online is just the worst.
I feel sorry that the poor child has Zoe and Alfie as parents. o_O

Reactions: 15
Well its nearly time for a new thread so can we have some title suggestions please folks. (y)

Zoe#44 doesn't care about Otties safety, still too immature and lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m actually staggered by how little Zoe seems to get the whole motherhood thing, she seems more concerned with pratting around with mark and taking photos than actually giving a tit about her baby. Who just dumps stuff on a baby in a pram as if it’s a trolley?! Does she not get it?! And in pictures it’s always someone else holding or seeming to take care of ottie…. I just don’t see Zoe in that role at all. I honestly can’t believe she breastfeeds - she doesn’t seem connected at all.
I don’t think she’s accepted shes actually a mum now and forever, she seems to use her kid as a prop for insta but actually being motherly just isn’t in her. She went to the halloween night thing the other week and left her couple of weeks old baby….. Zoe who never goes out on a night and has been in bed by 8pm since she was 23. I know she likes to do the same thing year in year out but you would think she would of give this years halloween night out a miss.

Reactions: 7
Re: putting stuff on the pram, tbh I once had so many bags hanging off my toddlers buggy, when I let go, it toppled over. No harm was done 🤷‍♀️
I've seen this happen in a shop before, maybe it was you 🤔🤣 but seriously that's totally different to putting would could be something heavy on top of a baby.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s accepted shes actually a mum now and forever, she seems to use her kid as a prop for insta but actually being motherly just isn’t in her. She went to the halloween night thing the other week and left her couple of weeks old baby….. Zoe who never goes out on a night and has been in bed by 8pm since she was 23. I know she likes to do the same thing year in year out but you would think she would of give this years halloween night out a miss.
Unpopular opinion perhaps but there’s nothing wrong with leaving your baby with your mum for a few hours to enjoy a night out with friends. I think it’s important when you have a baby not to lose ‘you’ so the fact that Zoes doing the usual boring tit she did before pay ie pumpkin picking, garden centres etc is a good thing.

I think the next time we see Zoe and Alfie out alone together without pay she’ll be in her 20s. They never spent anytime alone together before pay so now that they’ve started having kids they’ll use that as an excuse to not enjoy spending some time together.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Unpopular opinion perhaps but there’s nothing wrong with leaving your baby with your mum for a few hours to enjoy a night out with friends. I think it’s important when you have a baby not to lose ‘you’ so the fact that Zoes doing the usual boring tit she did before pay ie pumpkin picking, garden centres etc is a good thing.
I do agree that there’s nothing wrong with going out with your mates when you have a baby even one a few weeks old… it’s not like pay was left home alone. Zoe’s mum was there and I doubt there’s anyone they’d trust more to take care of pay than her!

It’s one of those things where for most parents it probably would be good for their mental health to have a ‘night off’ every once in a while, your way less likely to become burnt out. Raising kids is hard, and there’s a reason people say it takes a village because everyone needs time and help sometimes.

Reactions: 31
My thread suggestion:

Zoe Sugg #44 Zalfie only parent for the gram, get ready for all of the #ad spam

Reactions: 20
She’s a twit. Putting a bloody shopping basket on top of your baby is one thing but to plaster it all over Instagram means she’s at worst really stupid or at best completely arrogant….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I don't have an issue with her having a night out and leaving Pay with big Mand or whoever and lets be honest she's probably better looked after when her grans are looking after her. My issue is Zoe is still stuck at age 15 and hasn't grown up since but now she is a mother she needs to stop acting the twit and act like a responsible adult.

Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion. Zoe Sugg#44 let’s only parent for the gram by sticking a basket on top of the pram.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I think the next time we see Zoe and Alfie out alone together without pay she’ll be in her 20s. They never spent anytime alone together before pay so now that they’ve started having kids they’ll use that as an excuse to not enjoy spending some time together.
These two don't know how to be alone. They had that amazing private dining experience when out in Dubai for Alfie's denture fitting. And they spent the night on their phones and playing snap with a deck of Futures twit playing cards (or has he not released the deck of cards at the point, I can't remember).

Reactions: 22
These two don't know how to be alone. They had that amazing private dining experience when out in Dubai for Alfie's denture fitting. And they spent the night on their phones and playing snap with a deck of Futures twit playing cards (or has he not released the deck of cards at the point, I can't remember).
I do find it really strange they never spend any time as a couple just them & on the rare chance they do or even just getting somewhere before the rest of the group so are alone for like 20 mins max they always have a game to play with them! I remember a vlogmas where they got to the restaurant first and they were playing with those like trick games you need to solve whilst they waited for mark to arrive. That’s sad.. do they have nothing to chat about?

Reactions: 16
I do find it really strange they never spend any time as a couple just them & on the rare chance they do or even just getting somewhere before the rest of the group so are alone for like 20 mins max they always have a game to play with them! I remember a vlogmas where they got to the restaurant first and they were playing with those like trick games you need to solve whilst they waited for mark to arrive. That’s sad.. do they have nothing to chat about?
Well, to be fair, they don't do anything to chat about. And Zoe doesn't even watch anything new, so there's only so many times you can discuss Gavin and Stacey.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sometimes I check her Instagram Stories and whever there is a video of Zoe and Alfie they look so akward together. She looks like is holding someone elses baby and Alfie just don't know what to do. He can't hug them, just put is hands in the pocket. Looking at the lake... I find more chemestry bewteen Zoe and Mark than Zoe and Alfie.

View attachment 853987 View attachment 853989
Yes! Her whole face lights up when’s she’s with mark and she looks truely relaxed and happy. There also always seems to be a lot of tension in the room when it’s mark Alfie and Zoe. Alfie always takes digs at him in my opinion anyway.

View attachment 855905
Greasy pizza box on white chair. Sure.
When you don’t ever clean your own house things like that don’t occur to you 🤨 and she can always grab another one like Alfie’s pool i wonder if he actually took it down and packed it away?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

That is your opinion and I don’t think it’s unpopular as lots of mums just aren’t good at it so see nothing wrong, but all the same that doesn’t make you correct and respectfully i strongly disagree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That is your opinion and I don’t think it’s unpopular as lots of mums just aren’t good at it so see nothing wrong, but all the same that doesn’t make you correct and respectfully i strongly disagree.
So you’re saying that every mum who’s ever left the baby at home with their grandparents is a bad mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You're right it's almost as if they're forced to be together and can't escape from the relationship

Reactions: 8
You're right it's almost as if they're forced to be together and can't escape from the relationship
Like someone said up the thread I’ll always remember the time they were in Dubai and took cards to their lovely meal out .

They never go on holidays just the two of them it’s always with friends or Alfie’s family. The Dubai holiday is the only one I can think of when it’s just been them and even then wasn’t that an ad or #gifted so not like they planned it all out themselves. Greece is always a Deyes family holiday, NYC is with friends etc

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.