Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping the baby isn’t in the pram while they have that basket plonked on top of it? Someone please tell me she wasn’t 😬😬
She defo was as only zoe and mark where there and there’s a pic with both of them & the pram with the basket on. So unless they put pay on the floor to take the picture she was in the pram. Also you can just make out her little hands in the buggy when zoe goes up to mark….

9CDB3C2D-F77C-4763-904D-6893E248AA62.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Jesus bleeping Christ. I genuinely had higher hopes for Zoe as a mum, but alas Pay is just a prop.

So rather than holding the basket they used the pram to shove it on so they could prance round the shop together and take stupid photos, pick up stuff to prance round with and probably just be idiots. Honestly ridiculous. I thought better of Zoe.

Reactions: 13
Boris Johnson will be proud with their lack of mask wearing. For fucks sake 100s are still dying every day you inconsiderate selfish witch
not to mention picking everything up, touching everything and breathing close up to displays as pictured before.
I’m cranky as it’s my due date today, but my god she is a wanker, I can’t believe we are the same age 😩

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Also what if bits of glitter or etc fell through the gaps in the basket into the pram. :sick: She really is a immature twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is anyone actually shocked at how much she's sucking as a mum. I thought she'd be lazy but not actually dangerous too

Is anyone actually shocked at how much she's sucking as a mum. I thought she'd be lazy but not actually dangerous too
No I cant say I am. She did no research on pregnancy, PP, or anything so it doesn't surprise she hasn't got the first clue about safety for her baby.

Reactions: 23
Some stellar pram safety examples from the influenzas this week.

Firstly Stacey Solomon putting her month old in a dolls pram instead of a proper pram built and designed for actual human babies, and now Zoe with this.(and not forgetting Alfie with the baby carrier-gate)

And they always seem to get away with it, and the fans are like “hOw ReLaTaBle”

we live in a scary world now!

Reactions: 19
I thought motherhood would be the making of her but nope, she’s still selfish and immature, especially for a 31 year old.

Reactions: 18
I’m actually staggered by how little Zoe seems to get the whole motherhood thing, she seems more concerned with pratting around with mark and taking photos than actually giving a tit about her baby. Who just dumps stuff on a baby in a pram as if it’s a trolley?! Does she not get it?! And in pictures it’s always someone else holding or seeming to take care of ottie…. I just don’t see Zoe in that role at all. I honestly can’t believe she breastfeeds - she doesn’t seem connected at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m actually staggered by how little Zoe seems to get the whole motherhood thing, she seems more concerned with pratting around with mark and taking photos than actually giving a tit about her baby. Who just dumps stuff on a baby in a pram as if it’s a trolley?! Does she not get it?! And in pictures it’s always someone else holding or seeming to take care of ottie…. I just don’t see Zoe in that role at all. I honestly can’t believe she breastfeeds - she doesn’t seem connected at all.
It really is time she grew up! yes you can still have a laugh but you have a responsibility now so bloody act your age and take proper care of your baby!

Reactions: 9
I just don’t connect her or Alfie with that baby at all! It still shocks me that they have a child! You really would never know as she hasn’t changed at all! I find it so weird that she’s the same age as some others who’ve had babies she’s just so childish compared!

Reactions: 17
Re: putting stuff on the pram, tbh I once had so many bags hanging off my toddlers buggy, when I let go, it toppled over. No harm was done 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Re: putting stuff on the pram, tbh I once had so many bags hanging off my toddlers buggy, when I let go, it toppled over. No harm was done 🤷‍♀️
Yeah but atleast with a toddler seat they’re clipped in. Little Pay is just laid there with nothing

Reactions: 8
Hi there ! Long time reader, first time poster here !
Couldn’t help myself thinking about this when someone previously mentionned that Markys seemed more comfortable with Pay than Zoe is.

Last year, I’ve watched that documentary on Netflix, following diverse couples throughout pregnancy, adoptions, and other alternatives, until the baby is grown up.
One episode focused on how important it is to take care of your baby, not only to you know, keep it alive 😅 but in order to develop an hormone called oxytocin, which is also known as the hormone of love. It was said that the more you take care of your baby (reading, skin to skin, and all the other basic cares) helped developping that hormone, and that it helped creating that bond between a baby and its mom/dad/whoever (also mentionned that you don’t need to be the birth parent in order to developp it.)

Going back to Zoe, people noticed that she somehow acts as if she is just holding someone’s baby, ans not hers. I wonder if this lack of bonding could be caused by what I’ve seen on this documentary.

No doubt she loves her kid though.

*Documentary is called « Babies » btw !

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.