Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad I'm hoping for Joe and Dianne to get married before Alfie and Zoe just to see their reactions😂 when the attention won't be on them...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Mark looks more comfortable holding the baby than either of the actual parents

Reactions: 21
Mark looks more comfortable holding the baby than either of the actual parents
Mark looks like he’s just waiting for zoe to take the baby back in the clip on her stories. He doesn’t seem like he actually wants to hold Pay 😂 and I dont blame him…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mark looks like he’s just waiting for zoe to take the baby back in the clip on her stories. He doesn’t seem like he actually wants to hold Pay 😂 and I dont blame him…
as someone who has 0 maternal instincts,
whenever someone forces their baby upon me I am like: ok take it back 😅
he really looks like that.

also noticed how zoes hair has been straight lately, huh you couldnt find anyone to give pay to for 1-2h to do your hair huh

Reactions: 18
Those are bath and body works candles though, am I going mad or is Alfie not flogging candles at the moment? Not very supportive!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I didn't know Zoe was with Alfie I actually would've thought Zoe and Mark were together. I mean compare this pic to the Zalfie pic

Screenshot_20211109-160034_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 33
^ I thought the same thing but in another story it looks like the push chair has some kind of tray for that purpose?

Reactions: 4
What pushchair do they have? I’ve not seen one with an actual tray on it I’m sure the manufacturers wouldn’t want to encourage parents to put things on top of their tiny baby?

Reactions: 9
Who in their right mind puts a full shopping basket on top of their newborn's pram with the baby in it?? I don't care if the basket is nowhere near touching the baby you just don't do that. And if she's oh so tiny and too fragile to carry the heavy basket then have Mark carry it and she can push her own child. I mean come on.

Reactions: 35
^ I thought the same thing but in another story it looks like the push chair has some kind of tray for that purpose?

No. It is an iCandy Peach Cerium and there is no such tray. Its just a basic bassinet on the frame. I know as i was looking to buy this one but it is so cumbersome and unnecessarily bulky even when folded down.

They should NOT be putting something like a basket on the basinet at all! 1- it stops the air circulation from the open aspect of the bassinet 2- God knows where the bottom of that basket has been. Its a bloody garden centre with all sorts of outdoor plants and dusty plant pots and lord knows what that people put in the baskets. ( old used chewing gum anyone…?!) They are not cleaned between uses.

Once again proving that Pay is nothing but a prop in #instalife

Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20211109_172533_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20211109_172551.jpg

Just leaving this here. Don't want to punch her at all.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m hoping the baby isn’t in the pram while they have that basket plonked on top of it? Someone please tell me she wasn’t 😬😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.