Zoe Sugg #41 Zoe's holding baby like she's caught a cod, Alf cant put away his dad bod!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree with this! I feel like he’s hogging her a little and Zoe has been put on the back burner lol
I think she probably will get up to do something and Alfie will be like I’ll do that, I’ll do that, I’ll do that, to the point where she probably feels like he doesn’t think she’s capable of doing the stuff. I think he’s always done this though and it’s made her not think or do things for herself. Can just imagine him ordering her food in restaurants and everything idk he seems like such a controlling and pushy person

Reactions: 10
I think she probably will get up to do something and Alfie will be like I’ll do that, I’ll do that, I’ll do that, to the point where she probably feels like he doesn’t think she’s capable of doing the stuff. I think he’s always done this though and it’s made her not think or do things for herself. Can just imagine him ordering her food in restaurants and everything idk he seems like such a controlling and pushy person
It's weird because she definitely gives off those controlling and pushy vibes too when she's with her friends and Joe but not with him.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Zoe will mind that Alfie’s taking pay out and being very hands on (if he is) as this will be the most work she’s ever done in her life, she’ll need her breaks to recover from the shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think Zoe will mind that Alfie’s taking pay out and being very hands on (if he is) as this will be the most work she’s ever done in her life, she’ll need her breaks to recover from the shock.
Do we still think they’re doing it alone or do we think they’ve hired help yet?

Reactions: 3
Da Fuq?! Didn’t see that coming.

Jim coming in with a big🖕🏼🖕🏼for Tanya
I think it was briefly mentioned by Jim previously that they’d been to visit zalfie back when it happened.

But the picture is defo him trying to show off that he’s also friends with zalfie for the clout.

Reactions: 25

It must be killing Zoe that Sarah looks smaller (size wise not height wise) than her. We all know Princess Poopoohead is the smollest bean in all the land.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
At this point Alfie’s not even trying to be subtle and discreet about reading here is he? He’s straight up doing everything we’re mentioning. What an absolute Tory

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So he's back in the gym once a week working on his non ripped bod while his mum big mand comes down from the spare room to look after Ottie while Slobella has her 10th nap of the day with Harry Potter playing in the background and a iced hot chocolate and pizza on standby.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So he's back in the gym once a week working on his non ripped bod while his mum big mand comes down from the spare room to look after Ottie while Slobella has her 10th nap of the day with Harry Potter playing in the background and a iced hot chocolate and pizza on standby.
Sorry to bring the "iced hot choc" wars back again, but every time I hear or read that my eyeball starts jumping. Isn't that a bleeping iced chocolate milk? Why does she have to make everything sound so... Tory-ish?

Reactions: 16
Sorry to bring the "iced hot choc" wars back again, but every time I hear or read that my eyeball starts jumping. Isn't that a bleeping iced chocolate milk? Why does she have to make everything sound so... Tory-ish?
Whatever it is, it’s still gross 😷 anytime she shows the process of how to make it, I need about 2 pints of water just looking at it. There’s so much sugar in there

Reactions: 12

Ugh I know this isn’t Jim’s thread (does he even have one?) but this was definitely a dig at Tanya after she went round at the weekend, why wait to post it until now otherwise?? Jim a spiteful and petty little man, honestly can’t stand him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ugh I know this isn’t Jim’s thread (does he even have one?) but this was definitely a dig at Tanya after she went round at the weekend, why wait to post it until now otherwise?? Jim a spiteful and petty little man, honestly can’t stand him!!
Surprisingly (since he’s a boring irrelevant twit) he does! https://tattle.life/threads/jim-chapman-5-show-off-my-baby.22503/

I’m glad the mumsnet warriors only came in force with one post today, although that member will recieve my therapy bill for having to see Alfrodo Baggins topples.

I also think that Alfie will do nothing but tag along if Zoe wants to take Pay anywhere with her and Mark or whoever. We can all see where he got his overbearing nature from, wonder how long it’ll take before Zoe snaps from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surprisingly (since he’s a boring irrelevant twit) he does! https://tattle.life/threads/jim-chapman-5-show-off-my-baby.22503/

I’m glad the mumsnet warriors only came in force with one post today, although that member will recieve my therapy bill for having to see Alfrodo Baggins topples.

I also think that Alfie will do nothing but tag along if Zoe wants to take Pay anywhere with her and Mark or whoever. We can all see where he got his overbearing nature from, wonder how long it’ll take before Zoe snaps from it.
Thanks, I can’t actually stand Jim but might have a browse 😂😂😂

I think Zoe’s already had enough of Poppy, they’re usually in each other’s pockets but it seems as though she hasn’t seen much of Otter if she’s had to sneak off for an evening wander around Waitrose just to see her 😂

Reactions: 12
Sorry but they really need to change those bedsheets. They’ve been on at least a week before Ottie was born 🥴
(They may have washed them in between but I’m guessing they haven’t)

Reactions: 11
I could have gone my whole life without seeing poor little baby pay resting on Alfie’s chest hair 🤢

Do we think he made the breakfast in bed or did he get Zoe to do it with her poor infected vagina?

D25B8E36-0DA1-4616-AB5E-512EC4DF910E.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.