Zoe Sugg #41 Zoe's holding baby like she's caught a cod, Alf cant put away his dad bod!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could have gone my whole life without seeing poor little baby pay resting on Alfie’s chest hair 🤢

Do we think he made the breakfast in bed or did he get Zoe to do it with her poor infected vagina?

View attachment 773601
I’m sorry but wtaf is that longing stare into the distance. Frustrates me so much and makes my blood boil. Mate we know you’ve taken the photo yourself so why act all mystical and just take a photo of her without your horse head taking up all the room

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry but wtaf is that longing stare into the distance. Frustrates me so much and makes my blood boil. Mate we know you’ve taken the photo yourself so why act all mystical and just take a photo of her without your horse head taking up all the room
I agree with this so much, why does he do it in every photo, or close his eyes?? it makes my blood boil as well cus he tries to take “natural” photos and they end up looking more fake than ever

Reactions: 27
I agree with this so much, why does he do it in every photo, or close his eyes?? it makes my blood boil as well cus he tries to take “natural” photos and they end up looking more fake than ever
It's sad that when Pay grows up all she's going to have to look back on is cultivated photographs that were "good for the 'gram"

Reactions: 18
It's sad that when Pay grows up all she's going to have to look back on is cultivated photographs that were "good for the 'gram"
I really hope they have been taking some nice normal pictures with the baby that they’re not sharing on Instagram. Some lovely family ones instead of all these posed ones and ones where Alfie’s using her as a prop! Because it’ll be sad to look back on only pictures of herself filtered to the point of being hardly able to recognise them.

Reactions: 14
"she takes after her mom"
what did he think a newborn would do?

also comparing a babys sleeping habits to a fully grown adult, how relatable

Reactions: 34
Do we think he made the breakfast in bed or did he get Zoe to do it with her poor infected vagina?
Probably ordered in ;) I do wonder how often they order food rather than cook. I bet they spend tonnes on takeaways.

Not every meal has to be some instagrammable moment though. No shame in a marmite crumpet for brekkie

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"she takes after her mom"
what did he think a newborn would do?

also comparing a babys sleeping habits to a fully grown adult, how relatable
Well they seemed to think the baby was going to come out as a toddler so he probably does think that a 3 week old baby can sit and watch a full movie with him…

Reactions: 16
@Yupyupyup For real! These people do know they can just ignore a question right? His answer did the exact opposite of what he thinks it was going to do.

Reactions: 10
@Yupyupyup For real! These people do know they can just ignore a question right? His answer did the exact opposite of what he thinks it was going to do.
I think he’s done it tactically, now he’ll get the engagement of the younger minions going back and forth comparing the both of them because of answering that and they’ll be keeping an eye out to see if they are being competitive. Any engagement is good engagement in the influencer world.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think he’s done it tactically, now he’ll get the engagement of the younger minions going back and forth comparing the both of them because of answering that and they’ll be keeping an eye out to see if they are being competitive. Any engagement is good engagement in the influencer world.
That's a very good point. It makes me feel icky to admit that Jim made a smart move though.

Reactions: 9
Which "really good foundation" was that please? :cool:
Well, I hope no one here hates it! :ROFLMAO:

It was the Born This Way foundation.
It made my skin look very soft, and at least at the time (I have no idea if the formula has been changed) it wasn't too heavy (I'd say light to medium coverage).

Reactions: 6
Why is Alfie almost always staring into the distance while taking a pic of himself with the baby 🤨

There's absolutely nothing real, genuine or natural about him. It's always about the aesthetics.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.