Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a huge inferiority complex knowing that he doesn’t really have a job or go off and work hard every day in a traditional sense that he obviously associates with manhood or adulthood. It clearly bothers him that he knows there are no real demands for him or his time, there is no skill he has that he is giving to anyone— and so he recites these fake things that he thinks “Working Man/Dad” would say even though it’s so obvious that he would have all the time in the world for his child.

In fact, a lot of people would love to say, ‘my job is flexible and I’m so lucky I’ll be able to give all the time needed to my child and can focus on my family’, but he so badly needs his ego soothed and the validation.

If he was such an overworker he wouldn’t have taken ‘paternity leave‘ before his daughter was even born lmao.

Reactions: 32
"fingers crossed I can still upload 1-2 videos before the baby comes"
so whose gonna tell this tory moron.... you can schedule videos what the hell

Reactions: 17
I just bought this too and my eyes watered doing it. I figured it does right up until they are in normal chairs so I figure it will be worth it but it will annoy me if that's gifted. What must it be like to not have to debate purchases

Reactions: 6
Haha I love that Joe’s made the headline when Zoe’s the one having w baby & also Zoe’s the one who actually shared the pictures of them to her Instagram. She really is seen as completely irrelevant now!!
Zoe is annoying as hell but I can’t believe you guys are acting like Joe is any more relevant than her. Look at his views on YouTube and engagement on Instagram (barely any views or likes anymore) and compare them to Zoe’s. He’s even more irrelevant than Zoe. The only reason he gets mentioned is for Strictly Come Dancing which happened THREE years ago.

Reactions: 12
Oh I still think Joe’s useless and his content sucks. But he’s obviously got more relevancy to mainstream media as proven by that headline. He’s not as relevant as he was. But it’s the fact they used him for the headline even though he’s not having a child nor did he even post the pictures.

Reactions: 25
Well, if they prefer to use his name over hers (or Dianne's, seen clickbait headlines of her too, but article's actually about Zoe's pregnancy), he sure seems more relevant in mainstream media than his sister

Reactions: 16
Well, if they prefer to use his name over hers (or Dianne's, seen clickbait headlines of her too, but article's actually about Zoe's pregnancy), he sure seems more relevant in mainstream media than his sister
Anytime he’s mentioned in mainstream media he’s always referred to as a Strictly Come Dancing star or Dianne’s boyfriend. To be honest I have seen articles in British tabloids on Zoe regarding her pregnancy. I feel like Joe will regain relevancy once he and Dianne have a baby. That’s what happened with Zoe and Alfie.

Reactions: 7
I know this is Zoes thread but what are the general thoughts on Joe's new song/his singing?

Reactions: 2
I love everything about this comment!!

Reactions: 3
What he ACTUALLY means is when he's out rock climbing or doing some other whim of a hobby with his bellend mates. Like you say what does he actually do workwise that would take up so much time? hmm .........

-filming himself going for a coffee in town then coming home to the slob on the sofa
- 'designing' his futureshit merch
- ......................................................yep thats all!

Reactions: 13
I know! There are so many people out there that have children but, because of their work, have to rely on childminders and other family members to look after them. These two fucks are at home ALL THE TIME *AND* have people around them to look after the baby when they’re ‘too busy’ or when Zoella wants to do her hair . This was a real opportunity for them to donate any items they were gifted, because of the current situation, and say to people ‘we can afford to buy everything we want so anything gifted will be passed on to someone who needs it more than we do’ but they haven’t! This is the one thing that pisses me off the most about these two!

Reactions: 18
I usually don't watch Zoe's content but I watched Joey's vlog and i was shocked how poorly she looks. Can't really point it out, but she looked really ill. Is this her normal state? Her skin color looked so odd.

Reactions: 9
I usually don't watch Zoe's content but I watched Joey's vlog and i was shocked how poorly she looks. Can't really point it out, but she looked really ill. Is this her normal state? Her skin color looked so odd.
It’s the way she’s looked her whole pregnancy. The theory is the baby js sucking the life out of her like Bella from twilight. This is due to the fact she has only fed the baby sugar and McDonald’s the entire pregnancy.. it’s taking all the nutrients from her so she looks ancient.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.