Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracey was there… she’s in the reel helping them do the flowers! So now it’s even more sad that Zoe’s shared a picture of everyone groping her bump but no pictures with her mum…

EFC8E84E-B993-4018-9F21-64C2F832EE90.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Tracey was there… she’s in the reel helping them do the flowers! So now it’s even more sad that Zoe’s shared a picture of everyone groping her bump but no pictures with her mum…

View attachment 694068
The fact that she doesn’t show up in any other part of the reel makes me wonder if it was more of a drive-by for her? Pop in to show her face. Understandable given her looking after her parents to get there before everyone else to see Zoe and then leaving before the rest appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The fact that she doesn’t show up in any other part of the reel makes me wonder if it was more of a drive-by for her? Pop in to show her face. Understandable given her looking after her parents to get there before everyone else fo see Zoe and then leaving before the rest appear.
Maybe but she lives almost 3 hours away. I’d be surprised she’d travel all the way to them just to pop in? Unless she spent the day with Joe & Dianne and that’s why they’re not there either…

Reactions: 19
Maybe but she lives almost 3 hours away. I’d be surprised she’d travel all the way to them just to pop in? Unless she spent the day with Joe & Dianne and that’s why they’re not there either…
I sure hope so because that’s hilarious 😂

Reactions: 9
Why is 'her bump gross' ?
Not everyone is okay with seeing pregnancy - tokophobia is a thing. And I do think Zoe's constant videos of the baby moving in her bare bump actually are gross. They're intimate and fascinating to her (and maybe Alfie) but nobody needs to see a belly rippling. Most of us can do that with gas bubbles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I personally find pregnancy bumps disgusting to the point where it distresses me at the thought of being pregnant despite the fact I'd like a baby. It's quite common actually. Of course I don't expect people to hide away and not post bump photos! However, I equally don't expect to see someone's bleeping squirming stomach. NOONE wants to see that other than (maybe!) you and close family and tbqh, a lot of the time they don't either.

If I was pregnant and someone tried to touch my stomach, I'd yeet them into the next millennium. These constant bump touching photos are just weird AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is her public account, she doesn’t owe us any pictures or anything at all. I’m sure she has loads with her mum, that perhaps her mum didn’t want to see posted for the world to see. She is allowed to have some privacy.

Reactions: 17
This is her public account, she doesn’t owe us any pictures or anything at all. I’m sure she has loads with her mum, that perhaps her mum didn’t want to see posted for the world to see. She is allowed to have some privacy.
You're right, perhaps Zoe didn't want to post photos of her mum.

Because last time everybody commented on how gorgeous and young looking her mum is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
God the Zoe fans are out in full force since the "pre-baby party" aren't they :rolleyes: ;) 😭 😂 Funny how we always have some new friends following a read through from Holly...

Reactions: 27
No pictures of Zoes mum but plenty shots of Amanda 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God the Zoe fans are out in full force since the "pre-baby party" aren't they :rolleyes: ;) 😭 😂 Funny how we always have some new friends following a read through from Holly...
On the contrary, I am not a fan of her. But I can also see she is a human being. To ostracise her for not posting pictures with her mum is ridiculous. Just because I can see things objectively, doesn’t warrant a “oooh the fans are out” comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know, it’s mind blowing that after all the problematic stuff Zoe has ever done, even when recently she’s been so extremely selfish during covid that’s been listed on here, there’s still people out there that will try to defend her actions. I know it’s like that for loads of influencers but Zoe’s fan base seems to be more worse than others given her own actions 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
No pictures of Zoes mum but plenty shots of Amanda 😂.
Have you not considered that Amanda might be more open to having those images on the internet? I suspect that Zoe’s mum is more private, and that Zoe is respecting that.
Also, she’s still uploading images of the party. There’s nothing to say she wouldn’t upload them later.
I’m obviously failing to see what the big deal is.

Reactions: 6
On the contrary, I am not a fan of her. But I can also see she is a human being. To ostracise her for not posting pictures with her mum is ridiculous. Just because I can see things objectively, doesn’t warrant a “oooh the fans are out” comment.
It's not objective when she is capable of posting photos of *literally every single person other than her mum*. And it does warrant it actually when we are in a rant thread.

Hell even if Tracey is super private and doesn't want her photo taken (as if we've never seen a photo of her before to support that theory...) she could have at least mentioned her mum was there. But no, her priority is her narcissistic self and her teeny cakes.

Have you not considered that Amanda might be more open to having those images on the internet? I suspect that Zoe’s mum is more private, and that Zoe is respecting that.
Also, she’s still uploading images of the party. There’s nothing to say she wouldn’t upload them later.
Tracy has happily appeared in plenty vlogs. So yes, I have considered that otherwise I wouldn’t have mentioned it.

Reactions: 20
I’m in my third pregnancy and the bump is horrific and lumpy and messed up from my previous two 😭 my partner doesn’t even like touching it cus it weirds him out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Zoe shared a photo of her with her mum a couple of weeks ago. Right at the end of a photo dump.

It's not objective when she is capable of posting photos of *literally every single person other than her mum*. And it does warrant it actually when we are in a rant thread.
Her mum may have asked for some privacy, and Zoe is respecting that. They owe us nothing. Is she not allowed to have moments with people in her life that are for her only?

• Haha
Her mum may have asked for some privacy, and Zoe is respecting that. They owe us nothing. Is she not allowed to have moments with people in her life that are for her only?
May being your operative word, you don't know that anymore than we know the opposite. Difference is, there is plenty to show Tracey doesn't give a tit about it (nor would Zoe be likely to respect it). And as I already mentioned, you don't have to post photos to even just say it was lovely to see everyone and REFERENCE your mum.

Reactions: 18
Tracy has happily appeared in plenty vlogs. So yes, I have considered that otherwise I wouldn’t have mentioned it.
People can change their mind. We don’t know the situation after all. All I’m saying is, in the scheme of things - it’s not a big deal.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.