Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no friends either, that's why I'm always lurking on here haha! #tattlefriends

I wonder how she will cope with the baby? She'll probably be lucky and get one that's really chilled. I dunno I just think whenever these instagrammers are so excited they forget there is a real baby coming at the end of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean...
Hair dressers are paid to do what you tell them sooooo...
Yeah maybe if Zoe had asked for Sam’s input, she may have gotten results that better suit her. But we know Zoe doesn’t like other peoples input and is just trying to emulate Lotty’s hair.

Speaking of Lotty, when was the last time Zalfie saw them? Seems like she and Zach were ditched in favor of Steve and Alexia (who may have been ditched in favor of the people with the twins lol)

Reactions: 12
I don’t know if it’s Marks hair or if he has some makeup on, but he looks weird AF, like a walking waxwork.

What a depressing baby shower honestly. One person who is her actual friend and everyone else is for show.

Im another member of the limited close friends club but I’d rather no shower than pay people to pretend they like me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know if it’s Marks hair or if he has some makeup on, but he looks weird AF, like a walking waxwork.

What a depressing baby shower honestly. One person who is her actual friend and everyone else is for show.

Im another member of the limited close friends club but I’d rather no shower than pay people to pretend they like me!!!
It's both, hun. He wears loads of makeup and bronzer and is wearing trousers like he's the waiter serving them all, let alone the bouffant haircut that he still cuts himself instead of going to a salon. The man seems very sweet and that he means well, but I think he's just a walking disaster at this point. No wonder no man will stay with him and he keeps getting ghosted more than any other person in human history. The only common denominator is him.

• Haha
So, Zoe had so many photos she had to post them throughout the day and she's proceeded to post 13 photos, most of which are of food, flowers, a rather empty looking tent and a handful of people.

Sad.

Reactions: 22
ah just had a thought! maybe dianne (and joe) weren't invited because she didn't match the bland colour scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do feel sorry for Zoe with the way people comment on her appearance on here. I agree, her hair doesn’t suit her as well as it could, but I actually think she looks really well for being so heavily pregnant plus it’s really nice to see an influencer embrace her natural looks without any filler or botox. I know you’re all gonna come at me saying she could eat better, drink more water etc but honestly I really doubt it’d make much difference to how she looks. Anyway that’s all I have to say really 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Guys Alfie’s story has given us a much better view of who was there. Nick & Amanda were there. As were Steve and Alexia. Defo some of Alfie’s friends (whom I don’t recognise), looks like a fair few work people. Not a single one of Zoe’s fam by the looks of it… defo no Joe & Dianne.

Maybe that’s why Zoe didn’t want to call it a baby shower… because it’s all just people Alfie knows!

I will say that Nick holding Alfie’s friends baby is quite sweet..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I have no friends either, sometimes I’m scared to get married and having to throw a party because I have no real friends to invite or throw me a hen party, it sucks reading comments (don’t mean I feel “attacked” or anything, just to be clear!) about her not having friends because I feel like I have no friends because nobody likes me either. And I really love the beige colour palette, I’ve never been one for bright colours, I’M SO SORRY U GUYS! Just needed to get that off my chest, phew. 😅
This is off topic but you if you're based in London there's ,- The London Lonely Girls Club on Facebook.

If not, there's plenty of groups like "Girls Love Travel" "Girls Love Knitting" etc

Don't worry, you won't be paying your employees like Zoe 🤣

Reactions: 7
I'm so confused about the dress code of this event, considering it either appears cult inspired gingham dresses or people dressed like they could be going clubbing in an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guys Alfie’s story has given us a much better view of who was there. Nick & Amanda were there. As were Steve and Alexia. Defo some of Alfie’s friends (whom I don’t recognise), looks like a fair few work people. Not a single one of Zoe’s fam by the looks of it… defo no Joe & Dianne.

Maybe that’s why Zoe didn’t want to call it a baby shower… because it’s all just people Alfie knows!

I will say that Nick holding Alfie’s friends baby is quite sweet..
If I was Zoe’s mum, I would feel absolutely heartbroken not being at my daughter’s baby shower. Let’s not beat around the bush, she’s had a baby shower, not a ‘pre baby party’ as she called it! I’m shocked that her mum, dad and brother weren’t there! How can she do that? If I were her, I couldn’t do it without MY parents and family members there, it would feel weird if it was just his family and none of my own! Surely she’d want her mum there at least! I really don’t get this woman, at all!

Reactions: 40
Man, her hair looks horrendous! Drags her face down and just looks so frumpy.
Also, all the hands on pics are truly sick making.
September can't come soon enough!

I was going to say I can’t wait for her to realise the blonde will be a hard upkeep with a child when she’s naturally quite dark, but I wouldn’t put it passed her to get Sam round to do her hair while she’s napping in a bubble bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this is overly speculative and out of boundaries, but Joey G being there is weird to me. I mean, I know they are friends, but they are not that’s close to my understanding. The speculation comes in I wonder if mark and him have been chatting and this was an excuse to meet up…? I just can’t understand his sudden motivation to travel etc for her baby shower…? I mean it’s nice I guess for him to go, but..? A little out of the way? If it’s rude to speculate on them dating here, apologies it’s just stuck out to me like a sore thumb.
I'm fairly sure Joey moved to the U.K nd lives in London now. After he split up with Daniel I saw him post something about moving to the U.K

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.