Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came straight here after seeing those instagram posts and stories, she looks so old! That hair is doing absolutely nothing for her, it completely drains her face. She needs to go back to dark shorter brunette. And she needs to drink some bloody water, get some fresh air and eat something that isn’t beige!

Reactions: 16
Absolutely wild. If I was pregnant at this time I wouldn't want any outsiders around me at all. That tit is scary.
I'd basically describe that party, especially as we can see the one photo of her and Mark that people actually came inside plus everyone touched the food and soup, as one big covid soup. But again why not put your baby in harm if it means you can have a party where you're the centre of attention. I suspect in 48 hours a few phones will be pinging

Reactions: 11
Anyway, why is Zoe saying "a little snip of the fringe"? Has she got an invisible fringe or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
in her latest snap
she is showing her hair
and then holds her stomach

zoe
iam sure the dumbest slowest person has noticed youre pregnant
we get it

Anyway, why is Zoe saying "a little snip of the fringe"? Has she got an invisible fringe or something?
nah the hair that frames are face is shorter thats what she calls a fringe

Reactions: 10
Wait she's got her hair redone?! Yikes. I honestly can't tell any difference. I also assumed she would scrap the long hair before she has the baby, but it doesn't look that way! If she honestly cut her hair back to shoulder length (/rip out the extensions), and go back to natural, she'd look about 10 years longer! Not a good look!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have no friends either, sometimes I’m scared to get married and having to throw a party because I have no real friends to invite or throw me a hen party, it sucks reading comments (don’t mean I feel “attacked” or anything, just to be clear!) about her not having friends because I feel like I have no friends because nobody likes me either. And I really love the beige colour palette, I’ve never been one for bright colours, I’M SO SORRY U GUYS! Just needed to get that off my chest, phew. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I have no friends either, sometimes I’m scared to get married and having to throw a party because I have no real friends to invite or throw me a hen party, it sucks reading comments (don’t mean I feel “attacked” or anything, just to be clear!) about her not having friends because I feel like I have no friends because nobody likes me either. And I really love the beige colour palette, I’ve never been one for bright colours, I’M SO SORRY U GUYS! Just needed to get that off my chest, phew. 😅
To be honest, I’d rather have no friends than fake clingers on and paid employees pretending to like me. You do you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Please never, never take anything to heart here - everything is only ever specific to Zoe's situation. Remember she is somebody who pretends to have loads of the best friends ever, and that's the only reason we mention her not having real friends. It isn't ever personal and I know nobody here would want anybody to get upset about their own life.

As for the beige... neutrals are sophisticated and cool, but babies do need colour for development. Aesthetics shouldn't apply for the sake of your little one.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Jeeez how can she not see how tit her hair looks. It completely DROWNS her & her tiny pea head. She looks haggard as duck with it like that.

Reactions: 15
Please never, never take anything to heart here - everything is only ever specific to Zoe's situation. Remember she is somebody who pretends to have loads of the best friends ever, and that's the only reason we mention her not having real friends. It isn't ever personal and I know nobody here would want anybody to get upset about about own life.

As for the beige... neutrals are sophisticated and cool, but babies do need colour for development. Aesthetics shouldn't apply for the sake of your little one.
Thanks for your reply, you are very kind! (I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is not my native language!) I just want to make clear that I don’t take anything that’s being said here personal in any means, this is a forum for Zoe of course, and I understand fully that it only applies to her. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this is overly speculative and out of boundaries, but Joey G being there is weird to me. I mean, I know they are friends, but they are not that’s close to my understanding. The speculation comes in I wonder if mark and him have been chatting and this was an excuse to meet up…? I just can’t understand his sudden motivation to travel etc for her baby shower…? I mean it’s nice I guess for him to go, but..? A little out of the way? If it’s rude to speculate on them dating here, apologies it’s just stuck out to me like a sore thumb.

Reactions: 26
Don't worry, I have no friends either. And I'd much rather it be that way and have no parties/celebrations than have to throw them and invite a bunch of people I'm barely even acquaintances with just to pretend that people like me 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When she took her extensions out during lockdown, her hair was a really nice length and suited her so much more than those awful “stennies.”

She needs someone in her life to tell her how much better she’d look without them but we all know she only surrounds herself with ‘yes, you’re amazing, Zoe’ people.

Reactions: 18
When she took her extensions out during lockdown, her hair was a really nice length and suited her so much more than those awful “stennies.”

She needs someone in her life to tell her how much better she’d look without them but we all know she only surrounds herself with ‘yes, you’re amazing, Zoe’ people.
Wonder if Dianne told her and that's why she doesn't appear to be there. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if this is overly speculative and out of boundaries, but Joey G being there is weird to me. I mean, I know they are friends, but they are not that’s close to my understanding. The speculation comes in I wonder if mark and him have been chatting and this was an excuse to meet up…? I just can’t understand his sudden motivation to travel etc for her baby shower…? I mean it’s nice I guess for him to go, but..? A little out of the way? If it’s rude to speculate on them dating here, apologies it’s just stuck out to me like a sore thumb.
I want to believe that Zoe and Alfie thought it would be nice to invite him because they had a great time when he went down to visit them and they know he's over here on his own, so they want to include him in things, but another part of me definitely thinks there's some "how cute would it be if Mark and Joey got together" going on there, too.

Reactions: 13
Like most people have said I personally think the brunette short hair was her best look even short hair in general but she just can't pull off the long blonde and I also think she looker better without the middle parting.

Reactions: 15
here is a wild theory

what if she prefers long hair cause it makes her pea head seem smaller
the blonde is probably for aldie so he doesnt look at ig models

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.