Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 693230
What the hell is that… You two… stop being victims of social media and start looking for joy!
If they actually went to antenatal classes they'd heard about how important colour is for development from birth. But who gives a tit about giving your baby the best chance for developing compared to the right shot eh Zoe. It's not like you've put any effort in yet during your pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It does also seem that Nick and Amanda weren’t there either which is also odd.. very unlike Zalfie not to have them two there.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 693361
She looks so haggard??

View attachment 693365
Didn't get rid of her stennies today either.
I'm actually taking back my previous comment about her not doing anything for the baby. Pay is going to absolute love pulling, voting, weeing and shitting in those. And believe me once a baby grabs hold of something, nothing short if ripping them out of breaking their fingers gets them to let go

this looks like it could be in a workhouse, bloody hell. That poor baby will think the world is beige, grey and white.
Like her parents personality then

Also how long do we have until the Zoe minions invade us again crying?

Reactions: 8
Pale blonde around her face does nothing for her. Long hair does nothing for her. Who is this Samantha styling her hair and why is she doing what Zoe wants instead of what suits Zoe?

Reactions: 18
I liked the pink dress. Didn't love how everyone else wore long gingham; very culty.
Maybe that’s what the party was for, initiation into the Zoella cult so only people who are ready to worship Zoe and the gift she’s giving the world (her new baby) were invited. Hence why Joe and Dianne decided not to attend…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Question!! I'm from the US so idk how COVID is in the UK but isn't that not a very safe activity for a pregnant woman? The bartenders weren't masked.

Reactions: 3
I mean...
Pale blonde around her face does nothing for her. Long hair does nothing for her. Who is this Samantha styling her hair and why is she doing what Zoe wants instead of what suits Zoe?
Hair dressers are paid to do what you tell them sooooo...

Reactions: 8
Question!! I'm from the US so idk how COVID is in the UK but isn't that not a very safe activity for a pregnant woman? The bartenders weren't masked.
The UK regulations no longer require masks (despite scientists and advisors telling the government this is a bad idea). But no one has to wear one if they don’t want to. However many people have chosen to keep wearing them to feel safer and quite a few businesses have made it clear they will continue to require them.

Reactions: 16
Our government declared COVID banned from the country on the 19th July so (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I mean...
Hair dressers are paid to do what you tell them sooooo...
Well, whenever I've had my hair done I've been lucky to have hairdressers who won't blindly do what you want and will modify it to make it look nicer for you. And believe me, they were right as if they'd done what I wanted I'd have looked awful! Have I been lucky?

Reactions: 5
The UK regulations no longer require masks (despite scientists and advisors telling the government this is a bad idea). But no one has to wear one if they don’t want to. However many people have chosen to keep wearing them to feel safer and quite a few businesses have made it clear they will continue to require them.
Absolutely wild. If I was pregnant at this time I wouldn't want any outsiders around me at all. That tit is scary.

Reactions: 11
Well, whenever I've had a haircut I've been lucky to have hairdressers who won't blindly do what you want and will modify to make it look nicer for you. Have I been lucky?
Yes you have.

I’ve had my fair share of hairdressers cut my hair how I’ve asked despite it being very unflattering. However the one thing I’ve always had them refuse is to dye it or bleach it if it’s already super damaged. But unless what you’re doing is badly damaging or will make your hair fall out they’ll usually do what is asked for by the client.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely wild. If I was pregnant at this time I wouldn't want any outsiders around me at all. That tit is scary.
It really is wild, but our prime minister is a buffoon so it’s not unexpected…
ADA47940-A68F-42E6-9EEC-35F1A7F12ED4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.