Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am pretty new here so sorry if this sounds dumb, I'm not really caught up with stuff yet, but what do we mean by "no dianne"? Do they not like each other? Or just Dianne doesn't like to go to her parties?
I’ll put this behind a spoiler tag because I’m sort of repeating myself a little.

I’m pretty sure most of the issues and reasons for the weird relationship is mostly down to Zoe being quite jealous which probably stems from insecurities.She knows deep down she’s basically irrelevant or on the verge of being irrelevant and now almost living in joes shadow in a kind of role reversal. I also think she knows deep down how tit her relationship is and how she’s basically wasted her best years on a prize prat like Alfie(on the other hand they’re both awful people and kind of deserve each other). Joe and Dianne have what appears to be a happy and healthy and sexually fulfilled relationship which we all know they don’t. At one point Zalfie were “couple goals” and almost the internet’s golden couple with Joe being the chronically single one. Now he’s happy and she really hates it. I’ve a theory she’d be this way with anyone Joe was with long term unless they’d become a Zoe minion dropping their entire life for her. Dianne has a (agains appears to be) great relationship with the in laws who’ve accepted her into the family. It’s speculated Alfie (and the Deyes clan) is not as well liked by her family and just put up with.

However I think the main issue is that Dianne is an independent hard working individual who isn’t really prepared to one of Zoe’s yes men who’ll drop everything to sit around eating pizza or trips to the garden centre. Dianne has a life outside of her and I think Zoe hates it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
“Haha” I WANT TO STAB MYSELF IN THE EYE EVERYTIME.
She annoys me so much. They have so many things, they don't have enough space anymore to hold all do their expensive tit (renovating another basement). I'm always so angry when she posts "sorting out my makeup / cosmetics / wardrobe" video, instead of donating most of it she is filling cabinets with tit she doesn't have time to use, and is getting rid of things once they are expired / out of fashion, and doesn't even use most of the stuff once

Reactions: 15
She should have written ‘I normally have so many ads to post on my insta but I’ve ran out for now so have 9 seconds of me walking past the camera and showing you my bump because I haven’t mentioned at all that I’m pregnant haha ✌🏼
Or she has been asked to do an AD on a reel and this is her practising and getting her audience used to checking her reels. She does nothing if it doesn’t involve money.

Think Alfie gave the bike to Joe because for all his begging Peleton did not bite and offer any money. He is just going to have to get the not dad bod from his other bikes.

I really hate when they are being paid by a brand but plug the hell out of them before the actual ad happens. Prime example is Hello Fresh. They mentioned them a few times and I knew that meant they had a deal coming with them. A couple of months later Alfie posted an ad but they had been mentioning them ad free for ages. They do that with lots of stuff.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she's hoping for a baby shower to be arranged by Poppy/Holly/similar, and this party is a last round for corporate gifts. She clearly expects the decor to be gifted, hence the story, and we can presume the free food is coming from the usual sources.
If she throws herself a party that Alfie is part of, they've got content to bring in some extra money, she can have the sort of party she's willing to show on camera (in case the shower doesn't meet her standards), and if they speak about it in the lead-up it could stimulate any last-minute baby-related PR as brands will assume there's a chance of her bothering to make content.

Reactions: 10
So glad she has no one to throw her a baby shower. She is so rude to people!! She doesn’t deserve friends.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.