Zoe Sugg #32 Such a bore, even commenting on her thread's a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be mean but I wish she would stop posting videos of the baby kicking. They freak me out and I find it gross 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This might be mean but I wish she would stop posting videos of the baby kicking. They freak me out and I find it gross 😂😂

speaking of which
where the f did her bellybutton go? its non existent??!?!? did she use the blur filter?
whats going on?

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe her and Alfie are going to turn into pimp my baby and have her plastered all over the socials and in vlogs etc.

I can’t stand them as much as the next person but I’d have had a lot of respect for them if they protected her and shielded her from the spotlight. It’s just how I honestly thought they’d keep the pregnancy a secret from the public until she was quite far a long but they announced it around 12 weeks.

Reactions: 10
Came on here to write this shocking news: she started doing sports!!!!! Can‘t believe what I saw.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Came on here to write this shocking news: she started doing sports!!!!! Can‘t believe what I saw.
Didnt miss out on a cheeky affiliate link though. Can someone please pay me to exercise. Please.... Haha

Reactions: 14
The only thing Zoe can cook.....
Screenshot_20210430-163203_Instagram.jpg

And everyone mark this day --- Friday 30 April around 4pm Zoe used the Peloton bike..... and never used it again🤣

Screenshot_20210430-173900_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Of course she sucked at it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
She sucked at it... so she gave up. Yep, sounds like our Zoe. It was a prenatal cycling class. I seriously doubt it was HIIT levels of hard. She's lucky she's thin or everyone and not just a few of us on this site would be judging her hard for how out of shape she is at the ripe old age of 31.

Reactions: 28
She sucked at it... so she gave up. Yep, sounds like our Zoe. It was a prenatal cycling class. I seriously doubt it was HIIT levels of hard. She's lucky she's thin or everyone and not just a few of us on this site would be judging her hard for how out of shape she is at the ripe old age of 31.
What's she going to do when the contractions get too hard? Give up, run a bath and eat a pizza? It's no wonder Aldie is openly fantasising about Dianne being naked in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Prenatal work outs are hardly going to be hardcore, if that was too hard for her what the hell was the Disney one like?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s no way she was on that bike for longer than 5 seconds. Fake that your going to do a workout on it to post your AD and then cry to Alfie that it’s “too hard”, yeah yeah Slugella that’s a lie

New thread title suggestion: Zoe Sugg #33 ADon’t do anything for free haha

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve done that particular prenatal ride (not pregnant, just fancied something a bit less intense 😂) and it is not hard in the slightest! As for the Disney ones, they are mostly low impact too, so it doesn’t surprise me that it’s those Zoe is trying out.

However, I find it v odd that someone who has never really exercised starts doing so whilst pregnant... my understanding is that medical advice is that exercise fine during pregnancy if it’s something you usually do so won’t be a shock to the system. This doesn’t sound like Zoe....

Prenatal work outs are hardly going to be hardcore, if that was too hard for her what the hell was the Disney one like?!

Reactions: 15
At this stage she’s got more gifted water bottles than I’ve got pairs of socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
also anyone who hasn't done any exercise for ages (zoe) is going to find it difficult, you dont give up after a few mins and call it quits.

Reactions: 12
I’ve seen quite a few messages about Alfie having the eye for dianne on here. Is there any particular reason people say this or is it just speculation? 😂😂 sorry new hereeee

Reactions: 8
Is she going to do this for the next four months? Because once or twice was maybe interesting for close friends and family, nobody else gives a toss to keep seeing it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.