Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean did she knock out all three in under five minutes?!!
She is one cheeky witch if she tries to sell this shite (which I’m sure besty Zoella will promote) who in their right mind wants this tat on their wall?

Reactions: 10
So when do we think she will upload her next vlog? cant say Im bothered as her vlogmas was boring.

Reactions: 3
She is one cheeky witch if she tries to sell this shite (which I’m sure besty Zoella will promote) who in their right mind wants this tat on their wall?
Lol as an art lover it’s hard to find the uniqueness in poppy’s new prints. It really is just her on paint and thinking it looked cute enough to put the most BASIC inspirational quotes you could come up with over then. It’s just so bad! Reason for adding this to the post is because afterwards I went to Sean’s insta and he’s showing us his gorgeous paintings he did in Uni. I was like..? I get encouraging creativity since everyone should do art if they want. Just the quality! As an artist doesn’t he look and go..? Hmm she wasn’t even trying a difficult medium.. it’s paint on computer! Haha 😂 Sean’s got his sort of bad looking car crash work, but he’s using that spray paint thing that I’m sure is difficult to control. Idk it’s just like wtf happened here?! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those latest prints are what she pushes as phone backgrounds, not as prints she’s selling from my knowledge

Reactions: 2
Did she really get up, do her hair and makeup and put on a nice top just to lay in bed at 4 in the afternoon?

Reactions: 7
a lot of people on this thread thinks Alfie isn’t into her anymore but could it just be that he’s not overly affectionate in public as it makes him uncomfortable? I’m not sure 😕

I do feel bad for her though if he really isn’t into her at all and she’s carrying the whole relationship on her back. I always used to make the effort with my ex and it was so exhausting being with him. I wonder if Zoe feels the same
The reason I personally think he’s not into her is the way he acts towards her in videos vs. 3-4 years ago. He used to be interested in what she was saying, was always smiling and staring at her, but now he’s always zoning her out and looks annoyed by her. A definite change in the way he interacts with her.

I know in relationships, obviously things change over time and you may truly deeply love someone still, without that infatuation- but that’s not what I see here. I think he stays with her because she’s his security blanket, and she doesn’t push him to do more with himself.

Reactions: 17
I work in a library and the Magpie book came in today. I flicked through it and the writing was dog tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I work in a library and the Magpie book came in today. I flicked through it and the writing was dog tit.
Why is the other, allegedly professional, author so tit, then?! We know Zoe's writing is crap, but shouldn't the other author then have done something to disguise that?

Reactions: 13
Why is the other, allegedly professional, author so tit, then?! We know Zoe's writing is crap, but shouldn't the other author then have done something to disguise that?
The only problem would be one chapter like Shakespeare and the other one like Zoellas blog....and if she tried to disguise zoellas writing too much people would know. So sadly she might have dumb downed her own writing ability

Reactions: 9
I flicked through Amy's book she did on her own and from few pages I read it looked like very simple book for a 12 year old

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe people are even bickering over fingernails. Zoe really needs to do something exciting
Exactly! It’s got me panicking over mine now😂

Excuse me, I have that tat on my fridge. Oh no..my mistake... that’s the painting my 1 year old did last weekend🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I decided to subscribe to Zoe for vlogmas after unsubscribing around the time of the Calendar scandal and was curious what her videos would be like after all this time. she is a shell of her former self. I think it couldn’t be clearer from the body language etc that Alfie is checked out of the relationship, she also has no friends left and is literally a hermit. She has a huge house and so much disposable income it makes me so angry that she does nothing useful or interesting with it !! Also really used to enjoy her friendship with Louise she really brought out Zoe’s sense of humour and fun side but now she’s out the picture too

Reactions: 18
When I was at school, the never fit in with a group of girls because I found it weird how they laughed at EVERY little thing, none of which were funny. If one of them dropped a pencil. they would all burst into cackles of forced and overdramatic laughter, and they all just enabled each other to find the most benign tit hilarious.

That's what Zoe and Mark's "friendship" reminds me of. 16-year-old girls who are desperate to find connection and friendships because they don't connect on any significant level.

Reactions: 36
I know we talk a lot about Alfie being checked out of the relationship (and I think he is!) but I also think Zoe is checked out of him, but not the relationship. As in, she wants to be in a relationship and I think she likes what being in a long term relationship says about her as a person (or what she thinks it says - obviously we know it doesn’t mean anything but I think she’s quite emotionally immature) but she isn’t really that into Alfie either

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It just reads like really bad YA. There’s so much better, less juvenile, less dramatic writing styles out there now. This feels very dated in its style from what I saw.

Reactions: 9
I know we talk a lot about Alfie being checked out of the relationship (and I think he is!) but I also think Zoe is checked out of him, but not the relationship. As in, she wants to be in a relationship and I think she likes what being in a long term relationship says about her as a person (or what she thinks it says - obviously we know it doesn’t mean anything but I think she’s quite emotionally immature) but she isn’t really that into Alfie either
this is so true.
neither of them are ever interested in what the other is saying. they just talk over each other, or stay silent whilst the other is speaking. they never get excited over the same thing or even engage in a conversation that is for both of them.
it's like they don't realise a relationship doesn't have to be like this because it's all they know.
also, they have been together for so long and have invested in so much together that it's easier to be with someone comfortable that they basically don't like than to end it.
now you've pointed this out, i think they are equally tit to each other. zoe likes to put him down as much as he does her. but because of the point you made, it definitely seems like she is more into him. it's just for selfish reasons though, to prove to everyone that the youtube 'it' couple will never break up

Reactions: 14
this is so true.
neither of them are ever interested in what the other is saying. they just talk over each other, or stay silent whilst the other is speaking. they never get excited over the same thing or even engage in a conversation that is for both of them.
it's like they don't realise a relationship doesn't have to be like this because it's all they know.
also, they have been together for so long and have invested in so much together that it's easier to be with someone comfortable that they basically don't like than to end it.
now you've pointed this out, i think they are equally tit to each other. zoe likes to put him down as much as he does her. but because of the point you made, it definitely seems like she is more into him. it's just for selfish reasons though, to prove to everyone that the youtube 'it' couple will never break up
On a random note: I've said a few times in this forum that my boyfriend and I remind me of Alfie and Zoe. We love each other a lot and have been together for almost 6 years. But my boyfriend checked out of the relationship a long time ago, and I was the only one desperate for attention.

The past week, I just sat down with him and told him that I want him to be in a relationship which makes him thrive and that he hurts me more by not loving me but holding onto me than just breaking up with me.

We broke up after that discussion. It's painful, and he's moving out tomorrow.

Zoe, as a girl who dated an Alfie - you just have to be frank and give them permission to breakup with you. Otherwise, they won't have the courage to do it. You'll be hurt and shocked at how quickly they admit the truth, but it's necessary.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100
Daniel Sloss does an amazing bit in one of his Netflix specials about dead relationships and getting out. He has been the cause of many relationships and marriages ending. Zoe and Alfie should watch and take the advice.

Reactions: 14
On a random note: I've said a few times in this forum that my boyfriend and I remind me of Alfie and Zoe. We love each other a lot and have been together for almost 6 years. But my boyfriend checked out of the relationship a long time ago, and I was the only one desperate for attention.

The past week, I just sat down with him and told him that I want him to be in a relationship which makes him thrive and that he hurts me more by not loving me but holding onto me than just breaking up with me.

We broke up after that discussion. It's painful, and he's moving out tomorrow.

Zoe, as a girl who dated an Alfie - you just have to be frank and give them permission to breakup with you. Otherwise, they won't have the courage to do it. You'll be hurt and shocked at how quickly they admit the truth, but it's necessary.
Hope you’re ok bookish, what a brave thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.