Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe looks like an old potato. Her skin looks grey and puffy, yet shrivelled. She doesn’t take care of herself. Probably because shes unhappy and unfulfilled in her life regarding her relationship. She has no sense of direction either. The most excitement in her day is having to wipe nalas tit off her. You can tell its the most exciting part because she films it.

Also her hands and nails are fecking weird and shes said so herself. Stumpy elderly lady pincers. Her nails cover the entire top surface of her fingers. They are wide and weird. But thats cause her wittle fingers are so smol like her body (and brain).

If Al Dente loves her, he has a weird way of showing it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I mean did she knock out all three in under five minutes?!!
Those pictures are tit. The lack of effort just jumps out doesn’t it?

Now onto Zoe- it’s not that she looks aged. She looks unhealthy as all hell. She needs some bloody vitamins, a few veg, a fitness regimen and less sugar. Then she might look less like she’s got consumption.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Way too many people get on their high horse on this website. Can’t say she has weird nails but can constantly say that Alfie has no interest in her blah blah blah which is more hurtful than taking about her bloody nails. Geesh.
so true :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: some people need to sort out their priorities

I think the thing about Zoe is that she used to look SO good that the contrast is quite dramatic. I personally have never considered her an absolute beauty, but her pale english rose skin with those big blue eyes and the dark brown hair and thin browns made her quite striking. She used to put so much effort into her appearance, plus her privileged genetics (body wise) and her joyful and happy character made her really attractive.
Now, for one reason or another, she has lost her spark, and that combined with the fact that she's made the decision to follow trends that don't suit her complexion (lighter hair, bigger brows)... well, the comparison is unavoidable.

Edit to say that someone who's appearance is criticized to a certain extent and considered that is aging badly is Nina Dobrev, who even though doesn't look like Zoe at all, shares some of her features such as thin lips, pronounced nasolabial folds and brows that look way better thinner that fuller. I believe her case is just like Zoe's and both have chosen to follow certain trends that just don't suit them. + the fact that thinner lips are considered as a sign of aging while full lips make you look youthful. As a person with thin lips myself I believe I look older than I am too.
Agree with all of this!

tbh guys by saying Zoe isnt aging well I’m definitely projecting my own insecurities about aging, I’m early to mid 20s but already worried about the day the wrinkles around the eyes will appear :LOL: because society says I will lose some value in my looks. So im particularly noticing these things in others, particularly women influencers I’ve followed since I was a teen. The pressure that we should look youthful forever and as good as we did before we hit 30 is truly awful and unfair... the media has pretty much trained me/us to make these judgements, which sucks

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Hi all! I don't think I've ever commented in here before, as tbh I find it hard to keep up as I come on tattle while working 🤭 but I'm sat here this evening letting my hair dye develop and I seem to have actually caught up lol!

I actually think in some ways she looks better now than she did before, but she definitely doesn't look younger than she is (which I think she thinks she does). I'm also early 30s and I can see my face starting to change and it absolutely sucks when you start to notice the odd line here and there when there previously wasn't any at all! But guess what we make the most of what we've got! I do like that she doesn't appear to get fillers and stuff like that - a lot of other influencers in her shoes look 90% plastic and she definitely doesn't which I think is something to be celebrated. BUT I find her very sickening. Listening to her and Alfie talk about how LUCKY they are - yet as someone has said a bit further up, neither seem to be actually making the most of the situation they're in. She has flexible time - she could go for long walks with the doggo (or without while she has a poorly leg) through the daytime at the very least. They seem to be in a nice place in the countryside so I would imagine they have at least a few choices for decent walks close by. I quite liked her content, up until the rona came along - acting like they're sticking to the rules when they are on camera clearly breaking them throughout the entire thing. They are in a position where they can gain so much more respect and set the correct examples for their younger followers but they've failed and made themselves look like selfish tossers. It's her (and Alfie's) attitudes that I don't like - both seem to think they're the best thing since sliced bread but neither seem to have any real talent or anything about them. Sadly, once her looks do start going downhill more she will no longer be relevant because the whole appeal of someone like her is the lifestyle they lead and how they look lovely with their lovely surroundings. There is nothing more to her. Obviously we're all a little more touchy because of the situation we're all in at the moment but I think they really had the opportunity to handle it well and come out looking good at the other end but they just haven't.

Reactions: 12
duck my life. This thread goes up in pointless nail war flames and age discussion essay posts cos ZoElLa hasn’t done out for a while. Come on ZoElLa, do sumut interesting and/or tragic to SAVE THE THREAD

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Came here to see if anything had changed in the last three years or so, clearly not. I’ll be back when the break up happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I mean did she knock out all three in under five minutes?!!
I mean... as much as this is awful a tiny bit of me admires the shamelessness of it - she's literally knocked this out on paint in 15 minutes max and will now make £££ off it because people are daft.

Reactions: 16
I don't love the phrases "aging well" or "aging badly" because they make me feel like we women can only offer the world our beauty or that we owe it to the world, which is BS. But, this is a trash thread and we all have opinions.

I do think Zoe looks unhealthy and older for her age. 31 IS young. She's my age and most of my friends' age but all of us look younger than she does. In the photos from the wintry woods walk, she looks late 30s, easily. Nothing wrong with being in your late 30s or looking so, but I doubt that's her goal.

Her face is puffy, her skin sallow. That's probably just poor nutrition and easily fixed, if she wanted to. And then there are the unflattering hair and makeup choices. Like the super long, blond hair that washes her out and the middle part that makes her face drag. The thick, dark, droopy eyebrows that make her face drag down even further. The occasional smokey eye makeup placed in a way that makes her eyes look sunken. The nude lips that make he face a beige blur or the extremely dark ones that make her lips look thin. The grinch smirk she loves to pose with that, frankly, doesn't look good on anyone.

For someone who was supposed to be some sort of beauty guru/role model/big sister type for teens getting into makeup and clothes and all that, she definitely doesn't seem to do what would be best for her face/coloring/etc.

And before we go down the "but if she likes her hair/makeup like this, then who cares if it's unflattering" path, obviously if she likes it, good, and she should continue even if many of us think she doesn't look great. But I don't get the feeling she's particularly happy with anything in her life, and that just heightens how poorly she looks these days, imo.

Oooh boy. This is what happens when my meetings get pushed back long enough that it makes no sense to start working on something else :p
I agree!!!!!! Tbh to me she looks a lot older than 31, and I'd say it comes down to poor nutrition/unhealthy eating + (in my opinion) unflattering style choices

Reactions: 10
what the hell has happened in this thread 😅 unnecessary comments on white people not aging well, arguments about her nails?!

i wish women would stop with the negative comments about aging, we are just feeding into the male mindset that women lose their appeal and worth as they age. it's the most toxic tit ever, being 30 years old is YOUNG. how ridiculous to think otherwise. plenty of time to have children too. she looks like a normal 30 year old, probably younger, yes she looks bad sometimes but it has nothing to do with her age. this isn't aimed at anyone particular i'm just ranting, seriously we've got to get out of the mindset that we're scared of growing older! we still have our worth no matter what age we are 😍

oh also her nails and hands are vile x

Reactions: 38
He definitely isn’t into her anymore, I think he’ll feel more likely to leave when Nala passes. He probably likes the convenience of the mansion, the money and the stability.
And is probably worried about how in with his family she is. Can you imagine what she'd be like in that break-up? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Omg she has feet, how disgusting! 🤢
Her cankles are

what the hell has happened in this thread 😅 unnecessary comments on white people not aging well, arguments about her nails?!

i wish women would stop with the negative comments about aging, we are just feeding into the male mindset that women lose their appeal and worth as they age. it's the most toxic tit ever, being 30 years old is YOUNG. how ridiculous to think otherwise. plenty of time to have children too. she looks like a normal 30 year old, probably younger, yes she looks bad sometimes but it has nothing to do with her age. this isn't aimed at anyone particular i'm just ranting, seriously we've got to get out of the mindset that we're scared of growing older! we still have our worth no matter what age we are 😍

oh also her nails and hands are vile x
I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...🤣🤣🤣🤣

So funny lol 🙄😴😴😴😴

I don’t think she’s aged badly at all though. She’s almost 31 yet if I didn’t know her I would have said she’s probably like 27/28 🤷🏻‍♀️
Stop spreading those rumours around
Stop spreading those lieeesss 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.