Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Zalfie are going into tier 4 tomorrow; lets see if they keep up with the rules ;)

I mean this is Zoe's dream anyway not going out staying at home Harry Potter on repeat! :ROFLMAO:
And probably Alfie's as he's now stuck in the house with her

Reactions: 5
I think they've mentioned their age gap being a reason why they're not ready for marriage and babies (or at least hinted at it) but my partner is much older than me and that's certainly not the reason we've not had babies and it's unlikely that a 3 year age gap would affect anything, even considering how immature they both are. I think Z and A are trying to use any blah excuse as to why they're still not ready for commitment but really it's that they don't want it with each other, they just wanna be married with babies in general. Also Alfie is a massive wanker and would definitely be the type who'd break up with Zoe with her picking up all the mess he left while he claims he never even liked her. I think he knows he still has plenty of time to have babies and weddings but she's wanting it sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 15
I think they've mentioned their age gap being a reason why they're not ready for marriage and babies (or at least hinted at it) but my partner is much older than me and that's certainly not the reason we've not had babies and it's unlikely that a 3 year age gap would affect anything, even considering how immature they both are. I think Z and A are trying to use any blah excuse as to why they're still not ready for commitment but really it's that they don't want it with each other, they just wanna be married with babies in general. Also Alfie is a massive wanker and would definitely be the type who'd break up with Zoe with her picking up all the mess he left while he claims he never even liked her. I think he knows he still has plenty of time to have babies and weddings but she's wanting it sooner rather than later.
Yes, she acted as if they had a 15 year gap because he doesn't know some 90's shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lol yeah when she was going on about playdays and Alfie not knowing what it would be as if she is sooooooo much older than him 😂 get a grip Zoe!!! What even is the age difference?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've always thought it's so odd that she and Awful made such a fuss about a 3 year gap when they're probably sickened by anyone with a larger age gap. Hypocritical in every way, shape and form.

love this analysis it's so true
They sure have been on a romantic getaway. Did you forget their paid AD Dubai romantic holiday? Also how boring would it be to go on holiday with Zoe when all she wants to do is be cozy in a hotel and get insta food. She managed to make NY, of all the places boring, Joe clearly had enough that trip.
I wonder if she would still get away now with that behavior on a similar trip with others. Because I feel her most obnoxious "everyone must do as I wish" behavior happened when she was actually still at the top of her YT/books/merch game. But I don't know, it's hard to say, I haven't really watched any of her recent videos where she spent time with lots of others....

Lol yeah when she was going on about playdays and Alfie not knowing what it would be as if she is sooooooo much older than him 😂 get a grip Zoe!!! What even is the age difference?!
Yes! I think she doesn't understand that it's their backgrounds and upbringings that are different, not the different centuries they think they were born in!

Reactions: 16
I’m a few months younger than Alfie and I know what playdays is 😂

Reactions: 6
also something about the wording “Alfie had purchased me a switch”...im no expert on english but surely “purchased me” isnt correct? why not just say bought me or got me? idk it just doesnt seem natural in that sentence.
I’d understand “Alfie has purchased a switch for me”, but I’m with you on “purchased me” not sounding right

Reactions: 6
Apologies for crossposting, but I honestly don't understand why Zoe got Alfie a nearly $250 knife for Christmas. He doesn't even cook (and Gusto doesn't really count in this case). More money than sense...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Age seems like an excuse when it’s such a small gap?

There is a 5 year age gap between my partner and myself and it makes no difference to our future planning, like it’s not even a point of discussion because we love eachother and want a family together?

Reactions: 26
The thing with Zalfie is they have the money, the time and the set up that to get married would be fairly straight forward. They wouldn’t have to save up for years, they’ve been together a long time so know each other really well so know if they are suited long term, and they also have contacts to organise any kind of wedding they want. They seem fairly set up in what they are doing in life and are financially stable. They have a house. They are also of the marrying/having kids age. Lots of people delay wedding because they need to save up, move in together first or establish a career before moving onto wedding/babies. None of which applies to Zalfie.
All of this makes me think the only reason they aren’t doing it is because they don’t want to - and if that’s the case how long does this relationship really have left?!
I’m not a huge fan, particularly not of Alfie, but it worries me that they could only be together because they’re known to be together if that makes sense. Like they’re both in the public eye, individually but mainly as a couple. Most people have heard of Zalfie. I worry that they’re staying together purely because they think they have to or they’ll lose followers or views or whatever, when in actual fact they could be a million times happier if they separated or were just friends. Poppy and Sean would probably stay friends with Zoe if she’s worried about losing 2 of her closest/ only friends, as they seem to prefer Zoe to Alfie anyway. I hate the idea of anyone wasting their life for the sake of public opinion

Reactions: 7
I’m not a huge fan, particularly not of Alfie, but it worries me that they could only be together because they’re known to be together if that makes sense. Like they’re both in the public eye, individually but mainly as a couple. Most people have heard of Zalfie. I worry that they’re staying together purely because they think they have to or they’ll lose followers or views or whatever, when in actual fact they could be a million times happier if they separated or were just friends. Poppy and Sean would probably stay friends with Zoe if she’s worried about losing 2 of her closest/ only friends, as they seem to prefer Zoe to Alfie anyway. I hate the idea of anyone wasting their life for the sake of public opinion
I don't think it's all public opinon- I think they'd feel they'd let themselves down or would be embarassed if they split? And there's risk of them breaking up and one finding a new partner and having a family together which would kill Zoe when it happens. They could've married 5+ years ago if they actually wanted to.

Reactions: 12
I don't think it's all public opinon- I think they'd feel they'd let themselves down or would be embarassed if they split? And there's risk of them breaking up and one finding a new partner and having a family together which would kill Zoe when it happens. They could've married 5+ years ago if they actually wanted to.
I completely agree. It’s just sad for her if I’m honest. I feel sorry for her

I don't know why she needs 2 months off after vlogmas all she does is one video a month which are mainly for #ADs, then a lazy vlogmas which wasnt even 24 days this year and every video was 15 minutes of talking and 10 minutes of not very much else!. Love to see her in a real job god she wouldn't last two weeks.

Reactions: 35
I don't know why she needs 2 months off after vlogmas all she does is one video a month which are mainly for #ADs, then a lazy vlogmas which wasnt even 24 days this year and every video was 15 minutes of talking and 10 minutes of not very much else!. Love to see her in a real job god she wouldn't last two weeks.
I would love to see both of them try and actually live in the real world, where £250 is a weeks wages! Try living off that with your Zara hauls and deliveroos every other night! Wouldn’t last a day never mind 2 weeks!

Reactions: 24
So Zalfie are going into tier 4 tomorrow; lets see if they keep up with the rules ;)

I mean this is Zoe's dream anyway not going out staying at home Harry Potter on repeat! :ROFLMAO:
They've been in tier 4 since Boxing Day. Doesn't mean they've followed the rules though.

They've been in tier 4 since Boxing Day. Doesn't mean they've followed the rules though.
I think they’ll have said if anyone gets caught that poppy and Sean and Amanda and nick live with them, they’ve moved in to help their mental “health”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What did she even do this year lol. The only thing I remember is her people helped her put out a book she fake co-wrote.

Also she doesn’t need to disappear anymore because she does less than she used to, also shes not Queen of Brit Youtube anymore. I feel like she did it because of her ‘status’.. like “omg im so popular and i’ve been filming all year and people won’t leave me alone so I have to go into hiding for 2 months”.

witch, ya aint tit anymore.

Reactions: 17
I think Zoe and Alfie have both got to a point where they make so much money they don't even have a job. They can spend their time however they like and only occasionally check in with their businesses to make sure they're still the Most Sacred Leaders. Their projects are managed and run by staff and just fronted by them via a photoshoot or an insta post, their ideas get sent to a member of staff and get done for them. Zoe's entire year revolved around a book she co-wrote and claimed to have had planned out for years. So she typed up some chapters from her cosy mansion and sent them off to 200 people to turn it into a readable book for her. Alfie does duck all but still claims to be on top of so many projects

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.