Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Zoe will make a pudding for Christmas despite having bought the meal pre preparers (for the most part) obviously she enjoys baking. I do also and I can’t wait to serve a cake or dessert in big occasions - I wonder if her perfect hosting will show??

Reactions: 4
Aside from their general laziness, I think it’s also because everything is about show. Like every time she makes breakfast (those bloody eggs on sourdough or pancakes) it has to be filmed and photographed and presented perfectly. It’s all about presenting the right image.

I can well imagine the pressure of cooking a proper Christmas dinner from scratch would get to Zoe, because it wouldn’t look picture perfect and also it might not even taste that great (I don’t think she’s a confident cook) and that would ruin her ‘perfect hostess’ image that she likes to portray.
Yep you're totally right. Part of why we know cooking isn't normal for them is because every time they do cook it gets documented on a vlog or on Instagram. It seems like anytime they use something more than the microwave it's a big deal for them.

And agreed she probably finds cooking big meals pretty stressful because of the ~hostess~ thing she likes to do. A lot of people find cooking Christmas dinner for a whole family stressful, which is fair enough, but why neither of them can muster up the energy to make themselves a home cooked dinner during the week is baffling. They have all the resources and time in the world.

Reactions: 12
Hotstess who doesn't do the mostest

Also I counted 11 frozen foods she bought for Xmas day
She also bought all that Sainsburys frozen crap in xmas 2018.

Also she used up a delivery slot for that small order-disgraceful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I wish she would stop talking about Narlerrrhhass ass activity. Leave the ugly fucker alone man, stop filming her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Noticed her getting emotional in the latest vlog of them making Christmas ornaments together, probably because it’s the longest he’s sat with her all month.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I find it SO STRANGE that she doesn’t like roast potatoes, anyone else notice how scared Alfie’s Mum was to put them on Zoe’s plate...who doesn’t like roasties?!!!
OT but I dont really like roasted potatoes... my mum always makes some boiled potatoes for me for Christmas dinner 🤭

Reactions: 3
I wonder if his family actually like her or they're just putting up with her 🤔
I mean why insist on "hosting" when you're not good at it? I bet if i had her money I'd be more of a hostess than she is 😂

Reactions: 6
I wonder if his family actually like her or they're just putting up with her 🤔
I mean why insist on "hosting" when you're not good at it? I bet if i had her money I'd be more of a hostess than she is 😂
I bet you're more of a hostess WITHOUT the money she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Zoe realises that she's only a 'good' hostess because she has money to spend?

When she was explaining that their tradition is to go to Alfie's family for a turkey pie on Christmas Eve I felt a little sad for Amanda, which surprised me as I have a pretty low opinion of Alfie's family in general. It felt like the turkey pie is a bone they threw Amanda because Zoe has managed to commandeer Christmas? I'd say Amanda genuinely likes cooking and hosting and gets a kick from it whereas Zoe just likes the attention and also likes having everything her own way.

I don't get how she's not embarrassed to have people over all the time but never cook for them? At the age of 30?

Reactions: 45
She probably only hosts because they have the biggest house so easier for everyone to stay over and they have the most money

Reactions: 22
Why doesn’t she just pay for a chef? She wastes enough money on pointless crap she may as well get someone in to actually cook them their meal instead of doing a microwave meal on Christmas Day

Reactions: 26
I don’t understand why she needed a delivery? It’s not exactly like you’re busy Zoe and can’t pop to the shop yourself!!! Takes an hour max. Blows my mind how she took that slot when there’s probably someone who actually needs it

Reactions: 20
I wonder if Zoe realises that she's only a 'good' hostess because she has money to spend?

When she was explaining that their tradition is to go to Alfie's family for a turkey pie on Christmas Eve I felt a little sad for Amanda, which surprised me as I have a pretty low opinion of Alfie's family in general. It felt like the turkey pie is a bone they threw Amanda because Zoe has managed to commandeer Christmas? I'd say Amanda genuinely likes cooking and hosting and gets a kick from it whereas Zoe just likes the attention and also likes having everything her own way.

I don't get how she's not embarrassed to have people over all the time but never cook for them? At the age of 30?
Yea exaxtly what i was trying to say, felt sad for Amanda too and when she said they just love to go back and have the "beigest" party food. I mean...

Reactions: 5

I wouldnt feel too sad for Amanda after all she cooks the turkey, makes the red cabbage and probably cooks 90% of the Christmas lunch!

Reactions: 9
This is what irritates me with able bodied people taking delivery/click and collect slots. Not only have they taken one of some vulnerable/key worker working 13 hour days/ disabled etc but ALL that good expires before Christmas Eve when they said it’s for... so it’ll get wasted and more will be ordered.
had they gone themselves, they’d have picked food with an appropriate expiry date to their needs..
Yes this really annoyed me to!! Both her and Alfie can both drive and are able to shop, they can go to multiple stores for an advent calendar but not their food shop?! So annoying there is people who NEED the delivery service! I always try to go to the shop but I live alone, don't drive and work full time so it's hard to carry everything. I haven't used it once during lockdown because people need it more. I look like buckaroo when I struggle walking home from ALDI with my food shop and you get the likes of these two taking up the slots! :mad:

Reactions: 31
Yes this really annoyed me to!! Both her and Alfie can both drive and are able to shop, they can go to multiple stores for an advent calendar but not their food shop?! So annoying there is people who NEED the delivery service! I always try to go to the shop but I live alone, don't drive and work full time so it's hard to carry everything. I haven't used it once during lockdown because people need it more. I look like buckaroo when I struggle walking home from ALDI with my food shop and you get the likes of these two taking up the slots! :mad:
I’m the same my partner is clinically vulnerable and disabled so we’ve been shielding since March. We were lucky to have friends and family to shop for us but I feel awful for those who don’t have that network because it was IMPOSSIBLE to get a slot in lockdown 1.0 and it’s pretty bad going now! They can go to Waitrose whenever the hell they want.

Reactions: 13
I’m the same my partner is clinically vulnerable and disabled so we’ve been shielding since March. We were lucky to have friends and family to shop for us but I feel awful for those who don’t have that network because it was IMPOSSIBLE to get a slot in lockdown 1.0 and it’s pretty bad going now! They can go to Waitrose whenever the hell they want.
Just awful! I really for you! It's just so unfair that able people are taking up all the slots. So glad you're lucky enough but some people aren't just so selfish of them

Reactions: 5

She thinks that being a "hostess" means buying festive decorations and setting the table, that's the extent of the hosting she does.

Reactions: 13
I don't get the constantly fawning over Amanda. Adult children wanting to have christmas in their own house is totally normal. Amanda isn't owed hosting Christmas every year either.

There is no need to feel sad or sorry for her, she's a grown women who choses to go to Zalfies house and if she slaves away at home cooking the food only to wrap it up and bring it with her then it is her own fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.